Makeover Time.

Secrets of a Hidden Beauty

I woke up once more, extremely excited about today. "Aaah~," I yawned as I woke up as sunlight hit my face. "Today's THE day, Ji Yoon." I got up, put on a shirt and shorts, and left for Yoona's. I arrived at Yoona's right on time, and she could tell I was excited (Since I'm NEVER excited..).

"Ji Yoooooon!~ annyeong~" She gave me a bear hug as she screamed those words.

"U-uh huh yeah, annyeong~" I grinned.

"Well what are you waiting for? To the MALL!" She exclaimed quite cutely actually. We arrived at the mall around 10 minutes later and ate something before going around to shop for clothes. You see, I only wear extremely boring and plain clothes, such as: normal plain colored shirts, jeans, slippers, shorts, and jackets. We went around visiting stores and I finally got a load of new clothes, thanks to Yoona who bought them for me as an early birthday present. I got blazers, skirts, heels, some designer clothes, and just more unique clothes and accessories overall. Finally, I went to find a simple, et classy dress for the double date and Yoona already picked hers, this one. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Beautiful, as always."

"Thanks Ji Yoon! Now for yours." She smiled. After searching for awhile, I finally found it, the perfect one. This.

"How does this look?" I asked Yoona.

"Wow, that looks beautiful Ji Yoon!" She said as her eyes seemed to sparkle. I paid for that dress and matched it with these heels, this bag, and this coat. While Yoona matched her dress with these heels, this bag, and this coat. Once we were done, we went to get our makeup and hair done. We finished after a while and Yoona looked like this [ignore clothes, just hair and makeup] while I looked like this [ignore clothes, just hair and makeup]. (most important thing is that I stopped wearing my glasses and put on contacts...) Afterwards, we went home and waited around 10 minutes before Hoya and L came to pick us up and we each rode with our respective dates, but I will never be able to forget Hoya's priceless face when he saw me enter the car, priceless.

"J-ji Yoon?! Is that you? W-wow y-you look really b-beautiful tonight." He stuttered as he blushed.

"Thanks Hoya" I said with a shy smile. We ended up at a really nice restaurant, the Four Seasons restaurant (just pretend there's one of these in Korea).  The restaurant was luxurious and extravagant while not being too luxurious, I loved it. We were all eating soundly when someone grabbed me, spun me around, and kissed me...! I quickly pulled back and was about to slap him when I saw his face, "You..." I breathed.

"Happy to see me again, babe?"