D-Date. . .?

Secrets of a Hidden Beauty

I woke up with some nasty hair and a troll face and you're probably wondering why, Hoya.  I've been spending a bit too much time on the phone with Hoya lately but whatever, it's worth it since I can be even closer to him.  I finally finished showering and looked at the missed texts from Hoya and my fingers were sore from replying as fast as possible, so much that I swore I could've been the next speed stacking champion.

Suddenly, a familiar jingle began to play and I realised my phone was ringing.  I got a boy mutjin~ I got a boy chakhan~ I got a boy, handsome bo-  "Hello?" I said on the phone (yes I'm a sone if you couldn't tell.)

"Hey, it's me, Hoya, wanna walk to school together?" 

Keep it cool, you don't want to sound desperate or anything.

"Hmm. . .  Sure why not, I'll meet you at _________ 'kay?" 

"Sure.  No prob, see you there~"

"Ok~" I hung up the phone and ran as fast as I could to our meeting spot and started to fix my hair.  He arrived and I made it seem like I just came so I wouldn't seem desperate again.  Anyways, we chatted and took off to school holding hands

Oh my god we were holding hands, ACT COOL. 

"So what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked, trying to start a conversation up with him.

"Well, I like to just play sports and hang out with Infinite.  Nothing else really," he shrugged.

"I see, well all I do is study," I mumbled.

"I like that about you," he smiled.

Kill me now.  He smiled at me. 

We arrived at school, finished some classes, and met for lunch with Yoona and L.

"Ji Yoon-ah~" Yoona chimed with aegyo.  I twitched, violently.

"What?" I breathed with a murderous aura.  She knows I hate aegyo, but why is she suddenly doing it?

"Can I. . .  Ask you something?~" She said with even more aegyo.

"What. . .?" I sighed as I facepalmed.

"Double date," she demanded, not asked.

"What?"

"A double date, you and Hoya, and L and I.  How's it sound?"

"Sure, I don't mind as long as Hoya and L don't."

"I asked already, s'all good yo~"

"Haha, alright Yoong, when is it?"

"Tomorrow night, and I'm going to make you beautiful."

"Ehh?!" I asked, bewildered.

"Come on Ji Yoon, you've been wearing the same damn style of clothes for like forever.  You need a change!"

"W-well, I guess.."

"Then it's settled!  Come to my house at 12 in the morning tomorrow, date begins at 7."

"Mmkay~" I said.

I was honestly secretly happy; I may have been all into studying, but that doesn't mean I'm a girl who has dreams of becoming beautiful to attract her prince charming.  "Finally. . ." I breathed.  Things are actually going well for me.  I got home, finished my h-work, and finished my preparations for bed.  I lay in bed once again, thinking about the day and how amazing it was.

"Good night. . . Howon-ah," I said unknowingly.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

*Hoya POV*

"Hey Hoya, what's wrong?" Dongwoo asked.

"N-nothing, I felt a chill an- Achoo!" I said.  Why did I sneeze if I'm not even sick?

"You know, people say you sneeze unexpectedly when someone thinks about, or talks about you," Sungjong chimed.

"Quit speaking nonsense and let's focus on the main plan," I huffed.

"Well, it's pretty obvious, you break Ji Yoon's heart, and you get our money for winning the bet, but you have to do it within two months, oh and you absolutely must not fall in love with her," Sunggyu said.

"Alright, I got it.  Quit nagging, damn." I growled.

"It's amazing how bad at acting sweet you are in front of Ji Yoon, and how she actually falls for it.  Even Yoona doesn't buy your cute act," L said.

"But Yoona knows the plan, so obviously she would see through it."

"But you should be able to act well enough to even trick the eyes of the knowing," he retorted.

". . . How do we know Yoona isn't going to tell Ji Yoon anyways?" I asked.

"She wants to tell, but she can't since she's scared.  She didn't want to hear about our bet, but she overheard it on accident anyways and now she doesn't know what to do, but that works better for me.  I can control her more easily with my sweet act," L said.

"When are you going to dump her anyways?"

"Not sure.  Maybe when you break up with Ji Yoon?"

", I hear someone coming!  Let's go Infinite!" Woohyun whispered.  We left in silence and faded into the night, it was a full moon too.