Four

Natural Order

It was four in the morning, yet the time seemed to be something foreign to Gun has he stood from afar. He stood staring at the woman he claimed to love with all his heart and would soon proclaim, in a couple of hours to the world, that she would be his one and only. In a couple of hours they would be wedded to be as one and live happily ever after, at least that was the plan.

Instead of watching the woman lying fast asleep in his bed at home, she lay unconscious in a hospital bed clinging on for dear life. Sleeping beauty was unrecognizable with all the bruises and scrapes that covered her body and face. It was a miracle that she had survived such an impact, but at the same time it wasn't surprising to Gun. He knew she was a fighter, it was one of the many things that caught his attention. But that sweet thought was the last thing he should've been thinking about at that moment. He had to figure out how to answer to all his and especially her loved ones.

"Gun where's my baby girl," an older woman's voice rang out in his ears.

"I..." he started before a voice cut in.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?! Get the out of here! You have no right to be in here," CL growled as she rushed up to Gun and shoved him. "GO! GET OUT!"

"CL?! What are you doing," Minzy's mom cried in confusion.

"Look CL I have the right to be here too! If anyone is going to kick me out it'll be Minzy," Gun moved out of her grasp and marched towards the room where the unconscious Minzy lay. But before he could step foot into her room, it was like an invisible shield stopped him from entering. Unsure as to why he couldn't enter, he gazed at Minzy's face and saw a tear drop fall from her swollen eyes. He could of sworn the droplet glistened as it rolled off her cheek and in that moment she flat lined. The sound of her monitor buzzing with the screaming held him paralyzed as he watched the glow fade from her face and her entire body.

 

Gun didn't know how he ended up siting in the waiting room of the hospital, but he didn't mind it. It left him to himself to wrap his head around it all. In a couple of hours his entire life had flipped upside down. His dirty laundry was now all out in the open. He was a cheater. He was unfaithful. He was hated. And most importantly he was all alone.

He began to tremble in his seat as a million thoughts ran through his mind that he didn't see the person who took a seat next to him, "Are you okay?"

That was the dumbest question someone could ever ask at that moment and he couldn't hide that look as he glanced up to meet the nosey person. "Excuse me?"

"It looks like you're about to cry. Are you okay," the man seemed genuienly concerned.

"I'm fine," Gun mumbled hoping the stranger would take the hint to leave him alone.

"Yoo Gun you look far from fine," the man grinned.

Gun gave the unfamiliar man a hard stare, not recognizing his face at all. Maybe he was one of Minzy's friends or relatives he'd never met, which was why he knew his name. "I'm fine, really."

The man shook his head at him and frowned, "Gun you should probably stop lying to yourself, do you see where lying gets you?"

The man's bold statement hit Gun right to the core, "And who are you to judge me?!"

"Just someone sent here to help you," the man rose his hands up signaling he came in peace. "You don't have to be so up tight!"

"Who sent you? I'm a lawyer I can take care of things on my own thank you very much."

"You're going to need more than a lawyer to get in contact with who sent me," the man chuckled. "Now let's not waste any more time moping around. Let's go," the man stood to his feet and began heading towards the exit.

"Huh? I'm not going anywhere with you! I don't even know you or know where ever you're trying to take me. For all I know you're going to take me outside and kill me!"

The man chuckled before he sighed, "Seriously, I don't like you." The man's calm energy turned dark as he glared at Gun, "You're lucky you even get a chance."

Gun coward back, feeling afraid that he was for sure going to be murdered tonight, "Uhh...I'm sorry, where are we going?"

The man pointed to the exit and held his glare as he bit back the bitter words he wanted to say to Gun, which Gun quickly found himself doing. As he exited the hospital, it was like he was walking out into a bright light that quickly consumed him. Moving forward, he kept walking until the light faded and he found himself somewhere else beside the hospital parking lot.

"A night club," he questioned unsure as to why he was across the street from a club of all places. It looked so familiar to him, but he couldn't pin point as to why it was.

"Here we are," the man stood next to Gun staring at the club.

"Why did you want to bring me to a night club? Do you want me to drink my sorrows away," Gun asked as he gazed over to the man next to him. "You know I don't even know your name and we're going to be partying together."

"The name is Daniel and I will not be partying with you. More like guiding you," the man said. "Now you have a week to prove yourself."

Gun was all kinds of confused as he wondered what this Daniel guy was going on about. "Daniel I don't know if you've heard but partying comes naturally to me. I don't think I need a week to prove that."

"No Gun," Daniel hissed. "You have a week to rewrite your story with Minzy. Take this," Daniel handed him a small black remote. "This will take you to pivotal moments that made your relationship with Minzy what it is today. Hopefully you can go through and find a way to make things right."

Gun looked at Daniel like he was a mad man, "You want me to change what happened between me and Minzy with a tv remote? Okay...sure...but I don't think a remote can solve my problems," Gun tried to seem like he was going with it but Daniel knew better.

"Yoo Gun I brought you back to the day you met Minzy. This is your chance to rewrite history before things change for you. Now go and fix what you messed up before your time runs out."

Gun wanted to say how mad he was and glanced over to see that Daniel had disappeared out of thin air. Looking all around this mysterious man disappeared right before him. "What the hell am I supposed to do," he hissed under his breath overwhelmed by what was going on.

"I would hurry if I were you," Daniel's voice echoed all around Gun making him nearly leap to the sky.

"Alright I'm going," he made his way across the street and into the night club from the past.

 

Author's Note:

Whoa on a roll here! I gotta keep the momentum going so that I can complete my ongoing fics before starting new ones. Hope you all see where this fic is going and it's not too confusing as my second chapter was before it was edited...my bad haha! Thanks for reading!

I probably said this before but I'm going to say it again...please check out the writing competition that I'm hosting. Vivid Dreams: If you're looking for karma points, needing a little bit of mula for kpop merchandise, for the love of Minzy fics, for the love of writing, or for the love of a challenge...please check out the writing competition it's for both oneshots and chaptered fics. Or if you know awesome authors that would totally go for this please by all means have them check this competition out as well. Thanks!