Two

Natural Order

Their relationship blossomed quickly and before they knew it, they had been dating for over three years. Three blissful years that not even a fairy tale could beat. She felt as though each day with Yoo Gun was like the first day they had met. They never fought, they only shared laughter and words of love. Minzy was praised for having such relationship and wanted to know how she was able to be so lucky. But she only replied with such humility and told everyone to praise Gun for puting up with her for so long.

"Girl I think tonight is the night," CL teased as Minzy got ready for her date night with her boyfriend.

"Yes tonight is date night," Minzy chuckled at her silly cousin.

Rolling her eyes, CL slung her arm over Minzy's shoulder and gazed at their reflections, "I'm serious girl, he's totally gonna ask you to marry him and if not I'm going to make him do it soon!"

Sighing, she leaned her head upon her cousin that was like her sister, "When the time is right I know he'll ask."

 

It was as if CL was a mind reader because Gun indeed got down on one knee to propose to her. With tears of joy spilling over she repeated yes for over a million times as he slid the diamond ring onto her finger effortlessly. Taking her in his arms they danced the night away in celebration to a new chapter of their relationship.

 

Minzy became nervous as she paced back and forth in the restroom. She was shaking as she awaited her cousin using the restroom before the dinner rehersal. She didn't understand why she was so jittery, but she was. Everyone that was entering the restaurant was family and friends that had support both of them throughout their time together and of course the love of her life was going to be there, yet she was still nervous.

As CL walked out to wash her hands, Minzy leaned her head upon CL's shoulder, "I can't do this."

"Yes you can! Stop getting all mushy on me. You'll be fine."

"I know this is right, but it just feels so unreal. Too good to be true," she pouted hoping her cousin would understand what she was trying to put together in her own mind.

Sighing, CL grinned at her, "Baby girl some of us are just blessed to live such lucky lives. We just have to go with whatever is given to us and make it work okay? Now stop thinking like that and let's do this!"

Minzy smiled loving how CL always knew what to say, before hugging her tightly, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Taking the courage to walk out of the restroom, Minzy went out to meet her fate. She mixed and mingled with the crowd, thanking all of them for their love and support and from time to time mingling with Gun. After the formal dinner party, a handful of friends and relatives went out with the couple to the club to drink and dance the rest of the night away.

Unlike the rest of the friends and family that was drinking a lot with Gun, Minzy didn't feel like drinking as much. She was feeling a bit sentimental as she watched everyone she loved around her laughing and having a good time. Her heart was so full of happiness that she wanted to enjoy the night on a natural high.

" I feel like I'm gonna vomit," her friend quickly turned and ended up barfing all over Gun. The drunken friend and Gun got up to rush to the restroom and Minzy quickly grabbed napkins to clean up the throw up.

"Minzy stop you're gonna make me puke," CL slurred as she watched Minzy.

Shaking her head, Minzy picked up phone that he had dropped and continued to clean up the mess, "Just go try and find something to help clean this up."

"No really, Minzy help me to the bathroom I think I'm gonna throw up," CL puffed her cheeks out as if holding back the awaiting vomit.

"Okay let's go," she helped her cousin up to head to the restroom and leading her over to an open stall. "Damn it CL you shouldn't drink so much!"

"More like you should be drinking more," CL teased as she leaned against the toilet before hurling into it.

"Nice, real nice," Minzy grimaced as she pulled CL's hair back.

In the process of helping her dear cousin, Gun's phone starting to ring. Glancing at it it was his secretary, knowing very well she was calling to look out for her boss. Gun was after all a great attorney that had many cases. But her cousin was more important at the moment as she continued to help CL. After the ringing stopped, it started again.

"Oh gosh...make that stupid thing stop," CL groaned.

Minzy grinned as she rubbed her cousin's back, "Just ignore it and finish throwing up."

As the third call came from the secretary, CL hissed in frustration, "If you don't answer that ing phone I'm going to break it!"

Pulling out the phone, she put the device on silent and set it on the floor, "It's fine really, if it's important she'll leave a message."

Though it was on silent, the phone lit up to show it was none other than the secretary of Gun, "This has no decency!" Hitting the answer button and putting it on speaker without Minzy knowing. CL was ready to rip that a good one.

"Gunnie Baby! Where are you? This naughty little girl misses you..." the phone echoed in the restroom. "Baby? Baby are you mad at me? I told you I'd make it up to you after your wedding rehersal..."

"Baby?! Who the are you calling baby," CL snapped out of being in shock as she growled at the phone.

"Minzy," the woman breathed into the phone in surprise.

"No this her her ing crazy cousin that's going to kill you," CL shouted as she hung up the phone and shot up to storm out of the restroom. "Gun!" The entire crowd of friends and relatives all turned to see CL bull rush Dennis back onto the throw up chair, "You're a ing-lying cheater!"

 

Author's Notes:

Oh it's one of those stories, yeah...kind of haha. I apologize for the cursing that's just what happens when people are drunk lol. Excuses I know, but I'm just doing my best to complete all my unfinished work and then afterward editing when I have time. FYI this fic isn't intended to be a long one. It's pretty straight to the point...I hope. I say I hope because I never know with the mood I can be in when I write hehe. Thanks for read!

Edit: I apologize for the huge mess up of the name switch. Thanks 1andonly!!! As for grammar edits those will happen...eventually hehe.