Three

Natural Order

Drinks went flying along with CL's fists to connect to Gun's jaw. Screaming followed as the confused friends and family tried to pull CL off of Gun who was also surprised by her sudden attack. "I'm going to kill you for cheating on Minzy!"

As CL shouted that from the top of her lungs, everyone pulled back in awe. What was she accusing Gun of? Cheating? Watching CL throw one more punch before standing on her feet, they awaited his answer. Was he really cheating on Minzy?

Gazing all around at the accusing eyes, the only pair of eyes Gun didn't see was Minzy's, "Where is she?"

CL gave him a swift kick to the gut as she spit at him, "Where is your secretary?! Your naughty little girl is waiting until your done celebrating with Minzy your soon to be wife!"

Quickly jumping to his feet he shook his head, that was the least of his worries, "No, where is she?" Glancing all around in a panick, he couldn't spot her anywhere. Pushing through the disbelieving family and friends he went to look for Minzy. Rushing to the restroom he found nothing but his phone lying on the restroom floor. Running his hand through his hair, he ran out of the restroom and out of the night club. It was like a classic sad story unfolding, as the rain came pouring down on him. Within seconds he was in the parking lot to see various couples and groups of people making their way towards the club, but still no Minzy.

"Where are you," he breathed to himself seeing all the vehicles right where they had left them, not one was missing. As he stood wondering where to look next, a instinct feeling was to check the road. Letting his feet take him towards the road, he spotted her finally. She was running down the road, bare feet as if her life depended on it. "Minzy," he yelled after her as he competed with the pounding rain. "," he hissed as he took off after her.

Gun's shouting, fell upon deaf ears as Minzy continued to run. She couldn't think and definitely didn't want to feel at the moment as she ran into the dark night. Letting the rain wrap around her body like a shield to hide the falling tears escaping her. Unaware that Gun was chasing after her, she just kept running with no sense of direction, but the drive to just get far away.

He was amazed at how fast she was running. It was hard for him to catch up to her, but he eventually did. "Minzy stop," he shouted at her as he tried to reach for her arm. But she deflected his reach and kept running. "Minzy," he growled as he lunged and jumped for her.

The pair went tumbling at a tremendous speed, knocking her almost unconscious when her face hit the ground. But the adrenaline was rushing through her veins as she rolled out of his grasp and slowly got up to swaying side to side as she attempted to keep moving away.

"Stop," he coughed as he lay staring at her, trying to catch his breath.

But she was far from stopping, she wasn't going to stop for anyone, especially not for him. With determination and blurred vision she kept walking, walking into the darkness and ignoring everything in her surroundings. In that moment, time stood still as a loud sound other than rain rung out in her ears and her blurred vision was completely blocked by a bright light. Not understanding what was happening, she gazed back to see those familiar eyes she once trusted and loved to see at every waking moment filled with something she had never seen before. Why was he looking like that at her? It wasn't guilt. It wasn't shame. It was fear as he yelled out her name before everything went black.  

It was like he was living a nightmare, as he stood to his feet to see a truck coming at her. Knowing full well that the truck was faster than he was, he still tried to run after her. "Minzy...Minzy watch out," he cried out of fear to see her gaze back at him. As their eyes connected, he became paralyzed knowing what was to come next. Watching the truck come into contact with Minzy's small body, sent her flying effortlessly in the air and down the road, "Nooooo!" Running down the road towards her, he fell to his knees seeing her in such a state. She was knocked unconscious with blood and scrapes all over her body. Not knowing what to do, his trembling hands gathered her into his arms as he cried out for help.

 

Gun didn't know how he ended up there, but it felt so surreal as he was told to wait out in the lobby of the hospital. He could hear a faint sobbing as he stood staring down at the blood that stained his hands and clothing. As a nurse guided him to a seat, he realized it was very own voice sobbing. He couldn't hear anything the nurse was trying to say to him as he held his hands out with Minzy's blood stained on him. "This is what I deserve, not her," was all he could remember saying out loud to himself more than to the nurse.

 

"Where is she?! Where is she," CL stormed in shouting and crying before she saw Gun. Rushing up to him, she grabbed him by the collar and growled, "Where is she?!" Without a word, he gazed over to the emergency surgery area. Though most of the shock had warn off, he was still shaken up by the incident. "How could you Gun?! How could you do this to my baby sister," CL shook him by the collar before releasing him to try and rush through the doors that led to the surgery taking place.

"Ma'am you can't go in there," a couple of nurses ran to block her from going in.

"But she's my sister! I need to see her," CL cried before Gun stepped in to help block her. She began to punch his chest before collapsing on the ground sobbing as she stared at the doors, "How could you Gun?! I trusted you! She trusted you!" Seeing CL on the ground craddling herself was one of the many horror memories he was to face that night.

 

Author's Notes:

Started to listen to the acoustic version of Sam Smith- Latch and felt inspired to write this. (Doesn't fit with the lyrics, but it's more so the instrumental that was really inspiring this.) OMG it's a bit dramatic I know, but I hope you all enjoyed it still. It's a bit back and forth of third person point of view of Minzy and Gun's experience this chapter. Hope it wasn't too annoying or redundant, but this was what I imagined, the feelings of both characters colliding into one incident. Yeah? lol, that was failed attempt of sounding artsy. Thanks for reading! Oh and please check out my writing competition I'm hosting, Vivid Dreams. It's my way of supporting Minzy and getting more Minzy fanfics to read hehehe.