Chapter One

Natural Order

"Excuse me do I know you," a voice came from behind Minzy.

She looked to see someone she didn't recognize, "What?"

He grinned as he took the empty seat next to her as he nodded to the bar tender, "The regular."

"Coming right up!"

"So where were we," he spoke with the grin still apparent on his face.

"Do I know you?"

He reached out for her hand and took it in his as he brushed his lips on top of her hand, "Yes you're the girl from my dreams." Minzy giggled as his grin turned into a smile, "I'm Yoo Gun."

"I'm Minzy," she smiled back.

"Minzy? I think that means goddess of love because you shot me right out the sky," he said as he placed his fist over his chest.

"You're so cheesy," she laughed.

"I don't care if I'm cheesy, as long as it makes you laugh I'm okay with that," he continued. "You have such a beautiful laugh."

"Wow you're trying really hard," she said shaking her head.

"Well is it working," he asked as the bar tender placed the drink in front of him.

She gave him a side ways glance as he waited for his answer, "Yes." Minzy quickly turned the other way in hopes that he didn't see her blushing.

But he lightly turned her face towards him and liked the fact that he had made this beauty blush, "There's no need to hide such a beautiful face like yours."

Minzy bit her lower lip before pulling out onto the dance floor.

Minzy pulled him to the center of the dance floor before wrapping her arms around his neck. Yoo Gun smirked as he pulled her waist close to him as they began to sway to the rythm of the music. It was like magic, no matter what the tempo of the music playing they continued to sway side to side in a trance as they starred deep into each other's eyes. Minzy soon found herself turning so that she was then swaying up against him and he followed along holding her hips.

As they were dancing the night away, gangnam style came on and they both stopped to look at each other. They both nodded as they started to dance along with the other people to the dance routine to the song. Minzy laughed as she saw that Yoo Gun was a little too into his moves as he began to his hips hard, making Minzy mimick his actions. When the song finally came to an end, both struck a pose before she jumped into his arms.

"Wow tonight was fun," she smiled as they walked out of the club.

"Yeah it was," he said as he ed his hips to the gangnam song that played in his head.

She turned and laughed at him before hopping into her car, "You're too funny. Thanks for tonight."

But he sat on the hood of her car not letting her leave, "You can't leave just yet."

Minzy sighed as she got back out of her car to face him, "What are you doing? I need to go."

He shook his head, "Nope. Not until you give me your number."

She giggled as she pulled out her phone, "What's your number?" Yoo Gun told her his number and before he knew it his phone was ringing.

"Hello," he said as he picked up.

"Now you have my number," Minzy said as she talked into her phone.

He smiled at her as he continued, "Then since I already have you on the phone, how about you agree to go out with me next weekend?"

Minzy bit her lower lip as she thought about the offer, "Well...okay."

"YES," he smiled as he got up and began his gangnam style victory dance.

She laughed as she got back in her car as she gave him one last wave before driving off.

 

Before Minzy knew it the week had come and gone. She grew anxious for her date that night since Yoo Gun would send her random texts throughout the week of how excited he was of their date that weekend.

"Okay now be calm," CL spoke as she tried to do the last touch ups on her cousin's makeup.

"I can't help it I'm so nervous," Minzy said wringing her hands together.

CL smiled at her art work when she finished and turned Minzy to face the mirror, "Don't worry you'll do fine."

They both squealed as they heard the doorbell go off, "Ahh...what do I do? What do I do?"

CL giggled as she took her shoulders in her hands, "Look it's okay. Just answer the door and have fun, okay?"

Minzy gave her cousin a big hug and did what she was told.

"Hey you," Yoo Gun grinned at her and noticed her blushing.

"Hey, come in there's someone I want you to meet," she waved for him to follow her in. He nodded and walked in to be stopped in front of someone, "This is my dearest cousin CL."

"Whoa beauty must run in the family," he smiled as he shook her hand.

"I know tell me about it," CL shrugged her shoulders as if it was something she heard all the time.

Minzy nudged her cousin in the ribs before turning to Yoo Gun, "Okay we can go."

He smiled as he extended a hand out towards Minzy, "I have to you right, since I've met someone in your family."

She blushed a deeper red and accepted his hand as he placed it in onto his arm, "You don't have too."

"Yes he does," CL interjected as she pushed Minzy forward.

He chuckled as he waved back at CL, "Nice meeting you."

"Bring her back at a good time. I'll be waiting for her," CL called after them making Minzy look back with wide eyes to stop her. She only laughed and waved as the two left.  

 

Author's Notes:

I'm going to end the first chapter there, because I don't want my chapters to be too long. but thanks for reading!!! <3