Heartbreak moments

For Her

"Nobody could understand how I felt upon hearing that. Now, the reason why we are drifting apart is because of him. I should be angry yet, for Bora's sake, I should not. She won't be happy if my presence is going to strain their relationship. I truly love her yet, I could not possess her at all. At this rate, I can never win her heart. Never."

It's been nearly a year since they were together. Now, he felt isolated everytime he went out with Bora because Eric would always tagged along, holding her hands, and hugging her.
"I shouldn't be here. Why am I here?" He thought.

He eavesdropped at their conversation.
"Bora-ah, next time, if we were to go on date, can it be just two of us?" asked.Eric.
"Wae? but, it's been a while since I saw Min Woo and he's my friend." she said.
"I know, but you know, a date, is meant for a couple only right? You are making him feel more uncomfortable this way." said Eric.

Bora did not understand this but somehow she agreed to his request.

"You decided to isolate me afterall." he thought.
 

One day, Min Woo headed over her house because she received a message from her, urging him to go come.

When she opened the door, he was surprised to see Bora looked so disheveled. Her hair was so unkempt and as he went in, he saw lots of tissues in the floor. She couldn't barely to open her eyes.

"Are you feeling unwell?" he asked as he put his palm on her forehead.
"Ya! You are running a fever! You did not inform Eric?" he asked.

At that moment, she fainted.

"Bora-ah! Bora!" he shouted.

He piggybacked her all the way till they reached the roadside, yet he could not even hailed a single taxi. He decided to run.

"Bora-ah, can hear me? Bora?" he said, panting.

30mins later, they reached the nearby hospital and Bora was put under IV.

"She's just having a high fever. Just need plenty of rest and she can be discharge soon." Said the doctor.
He sat by her side as he held her hand tightly. He looked at Bora, with such a gentle gaze. He her hair a few times, then her cheeks.
"Babo-ya, you should take care of yourself better." he said in such a caressing tone.
At that point, he stood up and gave a kiss on her forehead.


The next day, Bora wokes up. When she opened her eyes, there was no one by her side.
"Where am I?" she said.
The nurse who was attending to another patient approached her.
"Feeling better?" the nurse asked.
"Where am I?" Bora asked.
"You are in hospital. You fainted. Your boyfriend sent you here." she said.
"Boyfriend? Eric?" she thought.
"Where is he?" she asked.
"He left this morning. He was by your side the whole night, did not sleep at all. Your boyfriend care so much about you." the nurse said.

Bora thought the guy was Eric. She called Eric but it did not get through. She sent a message to him.
"Thank you for sending me to the hospital yesterday. Hearing from the nurse how much you cared for me the whole night, it makes me cherish our relationship even more. Love you."

When she came out of the hospital, she saw Eric was waiting for her. Immediately, she perked up and smile as she saw her boyfriend.
"I'm sorry. I'm not attentive enough towards you." said Eric, as they embraced each other.
"It's ok. Your presence here only makes me feel blissed." she said.
On the other side, Min Woo stood at the corner, witnessing their embrace. Eric seemed to notice his presence but pretended that he did not see him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a special day because both of them officially graduated. Bora's parents did not attend the ceremony and that made her feels indignant.
"Hey!" Min Woo said, as he tapped her shoulder.
"Don't sulk, my parents also were unable to come. We are on the same boat." he added.
"Bora-ah!" someone shouted her name.
She turned to see Eric. She ran to him and gave him a hug.
"You are late!" she said.
"I'm sorry. Today is your important day. As long I come, isn't that good?" he said, as they held hands.
Min Woo distracted himself by talking to the other graduates.

"Omo, look!" a girl gasped.
There was alot of commotion as they saw something spectacular. Min Woo turned, only to see Eric was on his knees. In his hands, he saw a box, which contained a ring.

He was proposing to Bora.
"Will you marry me?"

"He proposed to her. I didn't expect this to happen. My heart was crushed into pieces even more when she held out her hand and let him put on the ring on her finger. I can't bear to watch anymore. It was so painful. Even clutching my chest won't help to ease the pain."