You love her.

You're My Angel.

Seohyun saw a girl talking to Kai when she went up to her boyfriend, she stood next to him as she stare at the girl in front of them. The girl also look at Seohyun and back towards Kai way. Kai didnt know what to say as he stood there shock. 

 

"Kai, who this?" Seohyun ask. 

Turn to look at Seohyun. "Seohyun ah." 

"What's wrong? Why are you turning pale?" touch his forehead. 

"Kai, is she your girlfriend." said the girl

"Jinwon..Seohyun my girlfriend." 

"When did you start dating? You promise me..that you're wait." 

"Kai who is she?" 

"I'll tell you who i am, i'm Jinwon the girl that Kai got pregnant three girls ago." 

"What? Kai is this true?" 

"Seohyun ah." 

"Kai." 

"Minwoo looking for his father Kai, do you want to let us go and be with her or let her go and come with me and your son." 

 

Seohyun felt hurt, she wanted to cry but she couldnt. She smile and turn to face Kai, she told him to go and be a good father to Minwoo and let them just be friends with one other. Kai tears ran down his face as he look at Seohyun once last time before leaving with Jinwon. When Seohyun knew they were far her tears ran down her face, she fell to her knees when Hyang walk up to her and cupped her face into his small hand. Seohyun look up and saw her son, she smile and pick him up in her arms. The two of them came home when they saw Jaejoong outside the house waiting. 

 

"Appa." Seohyun let the boy down as he slowly ran towards his father. 

"Hyang, come to appa.' ran to hug his son. "How you're day with mama?" 

Hyang nod his head. "Oppa." she said trying not to cry again. 

He smile at her."Seohyun ah, how was the park? Where Kai." 

"It was good..are you hungry? Let's go inside i'll cook something for us." 

"Ok." 

 

Jaejoong and Hyang were playing with each other when Seohyun watch them from the kitchen widow, she smile seeing her son and his father together then she thought of Kai. Her tears started to run down her face, as she try to stop her crying. Seohyun drop down on the floor crying when Jaejoong hug her, she look up at him and he just kiss her lips. 

 

"Seohyun ah, please don't cry..i dont want to see my beautiful girl shed any tears." wipe them away. 

"Oppa..Kai has a family..a family to take care of." 

Hug her tighter." Please don't cry." 

 

Seohyun and Jaejoong decided to go out that night to get things off Seohyun mind, they were having fun with each other and talking aout Hyang. It was getting late when the two of them came home. Jaejoong walked Seohyun to the door and kiss her before leaving, she smile at him before going into the house. It was around 3 in the morning when she got a call from Kai.

 

"Hello?" 

"Seohyun ah." 

"Kai." 

"I'm sorry." 

Try to hold her tear."Don't be, i'll be alright." 

"Miahn"

"Kai, be a good father to Minwoo." 

"I will, take care of Hyang well." 

"I will..Kai, good night." 

"Good night Seohyun." 

 

After Seohyun hung up the phone she cry again, on the other end Kai hung up and Jinwon walk up to him. She sat down next to him and look at him. 

 

"You love her?" 

Nod his head."Very much." 

"Then go back and be with her, i'll take Minwoo and leave." 

"No, it's over between us. What matters now is that i want to be a good father to Minwoo and a good husband to you."