Agreement.

You're My Angel.

After the Kim's came over to talk with Yunho, they have agree on some things and they left home. Seohyun came downstairs when she notice they were gone, she went up to her brother Yunho and ask. He didnt answer or say anything to her but just tell her to get some rest, she did as told and left to her room again. When morning came she woke up and heard two male voice talking, she knew one belong to her brother and the other wasnt Kai's. As she step down and saw him she looked at her brother who didnt look up. 

 

"Oppa?"

"Seohyun ah, come down and we can talk." 

""Oppa i thought you hate him." walk towards the table. "Did you forgive him already oppa?"

"Seohyun ah." 

"Oppa, you dont have to say anything..i know he was important to you..i have already forgive him the day he told you the truth." she said and look at Jaejoong.

"Seohyun." he said her name out softly. 

Yunho stare at his sister with waterly eyes. "Seohyun." 

"Oppa, this is the best i can do for you..Jaejoong oppa..i just want you to know that i'm dating Kai..and i dont want you to cause problem between us..No matter what happen in life this child and i will always be in your life as you will always be in ours." 

 

Seohyun let Jaejoong take her to school, as Kai saw he was upset but he decided to stay calm and let Seohyun tell him. She went up to her boyfriend and her two friends as they enter school. Yuri and Jonghyun were walking behind the couple when she decided to as her friend what's going on.

 

"Seo?" 

She smile."I know what you want to ask..yes i forgive him..why? Because he's the father of this child and i dont want him or her to grow like me and my brother." She turn to face Kai." I know this might be hard for you, but please understand why i did this." 

He smile and held his girlfriend Seohyun hand tight." Seohyun ah, no matter what happen..i and these two loser will always be on your side and understand you. Dont worry about me." 

Jonghyun slap Kai on the head. "Yah, we're not loser..and dont call my girl that." 

"If you call me that one more time i'll push you into the water." Yuri said and pinch Kai. 

Laughing. "Ok ok..sorry. I mean these smart people." he said with a mocking voice. 

 

Yuri and Jonghyun looked at each other and turn to look at Kai who already kiss Seohyun on the forehead and ran away, the two went after him leaving Seohyun laughing behind. When the day came to an end the four of them came out and saw Jaejoong, they walk over to his car. 

 

"Oppa, you came." 

"Of course." he said with a warm smile. 

"Kai, Yuri and Jonghyun i have to go now..i'll see you guys tomorrow." open the car door, before she got in she turn to look at her boyfriend. "Kai if you're free come to my house for dinner." she give him a hug and a kiss before getting into the car. 

 

The three of them watch as the car disappear from their sight, the couple turn to look at Kai with a worry face. He smile at them and they start walking home together. Jaejoong took Seohyun to the doctor for a check on the baby, the two start talking again and learn things about each other. Everything was fine with the child as the two went home, he stay with Seohyun until Kai came over. 

 

"Kai." he said with a smile. 

"Hi." 

"Come in." 

"Is Seohyun here?" he ask. 

"Yes, she just in her room..why dont you go and see her." 

"Oh." 

 

Jaejoong walk off to the kitchen as he finish his cooking, he set the table for two people and waited for the young couple to come down. As they came into the dining room and saw only two plate Seohyun looked at Jaejoong. 

 

"Oppa?" 

"Seohyun ah, i want to give you and Kai some time alone..i know he must been upset with me." 

"Oppa, you dont have to..Kai understand us." 

"Hyung, please stay and have dinner with us." 

She smile warmly at the young couple."No, this dinner is made for you two..i have to go meet my parents, so you two have fun." he walk over to Seohyun. "Hyun ah, i'll see you tomorrow, and have a good night. "Touch Seohyun belly. "You too baby." 

 

He smile to the couple and walk out of the house, Kai smile at Seohyun and the two eat together. Seohyun notice something was bothering Kai when she decided to speak up. He looked at her. 

 

"Kai what's bothering you?" 

"Seohyun ah..it's nothing." 

"I know something bothering you..so just tell me?" 

"It's really nothing." 

"You're scared that i might leave you, if you are you shouldnt be..this agreement wont change my feelings for you. You been there for me all this time, your my best friend Kai..Jaejoong oppa understand our stauts and he accepts it..so please dont worry." 

Sigh." Sorry for making you sad about this." 

"No, you shouldnt be sorry..if i was in your shoe i would be mad." 

 

The night went by quick as Kai went home when her brother Yunho came home, she save some food for him. The two sibling sit down and have a talk with one other. Seohyun ask Yunho how he feels about agreement.

 

"Oppa." 

He look at his sister." I know you wanted answer to why i acept this agreement..when i looked into Jaejoong eyes i can see he really loved you..he just doesnt know how to deal with it knowing that your my only family, he knew how i felt about you and he knew i dont approve on friend dating family member. So he did what he thought was the best for him, but after while he couldnt lie anymore to me. When he told me the truths i got really angry at him, he couldnt look me in the eyes as he told me how it started..i wanted to kill him..but." 

"You can't because you to looked at him like a brother..Oppa i know how much you love him..and this is why i forgive him..for you and this child." 

"Seohyun ah, i'm glad you and Kai understand this." 

"There's always a reason why people do what they do." 

 

One year went by and Seohyun give birth to their child, Kai and Jaejoong was always by her side and loved her. Seohyun felt happy knowing so had so many people in her life that care for her so much. One day the couple along with Hyang were outside playing in a park near by, this girl came up to Kai and tap his shoulder. When he turn around and saw who it was he was shock to see her again. Seohyun came over to Kai. 

 

"Kai, who this?"