New Beginning.

You're My Angel.

Seohyun was only 10 when both Yunho and her were taken to the foster home after they're parents pass away, Yunho had always took care and watch over her until someone came and saw Yunho. They adopted Yunho and took him to Japan leaving Seohyun all alone, when Yunho turn 18 he came back to Seoul and became a model. He look for his little sister Seohyun but he couldn't find her since she went to a new foster home. After Yunho became a well known model he search for Seohyun again, she waited until she turn 18 when she left the foster home. Seohyun didn't have anywhere to go until she saw a man that looked like her brother, she went up to him and called his name.

 

"Oppa?" she said loud enough for her and the man to hear.

He turn around when he heard a young girl voice."Hi." he said to her. 

"A..Are you my oppa?" 

"Se..Seohyun is that you?" walking closer to her.

"It is you..your my oppa." she said and a tear fell down her cheek.

 

Yunho hugged the girls in front of him tight, he let out his own tears as he embrace the person he been looking for all these years. The two sat down and talk about the past, and how much they both change since the last time they saw each other. 

 

"Seohyun ah, now oppa found you and i won't let you go anymore." Stood up."Lets go home, the home i built for us to live in." 

 

Seohyun took her brother hand and he took her home, the two went on talking with each other when the front door open. This man came up to Yunho and hug him, he then shift his eyes at the young girls next to his friend. 

 

"Jae, it's nice to see you again. How the trip to Japan?" 

"Tired." he said and smile at Yunho. "Is..is she the little sister you been looking for?" 

Nod his head."Yes, my baby sister Seohyun. Seohyun ah this is my best friend Jaejoong, he helped me alot during the time i couldnt find you..if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be a model and built this house for us." 

"Wow, you two are really sibling..both have amazing look." Jaejoong said and clap his hand. 

"Ah, do we really look that good?" Yunho said and put his arm around his little sister.

"Handsome brother, Beautiful sister..wow..this family is full of beautys." 

Laugh."Alright, enough with the joking." turn to Seohyun." Seohyun ah, if your tired your room on the right up the stairs." 

"Ok oppa." start walking towards the stairs when she turn back to look at her brother."Oppa, will you still be here tomorrow if i wake up?" 

"Seohyun ah, i won't go anywhere." he smile at her. 

"Ok, nice to meet you Jaejoong oppa." she said bow at the two man before leaving to her room. 

 

After knowing Seohyun in her room Yunho turn to his best friend, he ask Jaejoong to watch after Seohyun when he not around. The next morning Seohyun woke up and saw her brother waiting for her in the dining room, she went up to her brother and sat with him. 

 

"Seohyun, i have a photoshoot oversea for couple of days..when i'm gone Jaejoong oppa will come and stay with you, so you won't be to bored..oh and i register you for Seoul  High School..so after breakfast i'll take you to school and Jaejoong will pick you up." 

"Oppa, can't i go with you?" 

Touch her head."Seohyun ah, if i can i would take you..but i can't..beside you have school..do good in school and make oppa proud ok." 

Nod her head."Yes oppa." 

 

After breakfast Yunho took Seohyun to school, he went inside the school with her and waited until she got her schedule for her classes. Yunho bid his goodbyes to his little sister and left the school ground. Seohyun went to her class and met a girl name Yuri, they became friends right away. Later when school ended Seohyun and Yuri waited outside the school gate for her ride to come. When Seohyun saw Jaejoong car she step down the steps and walk towards his car. 

 

Open the car door."Jaejoong oppa..can we send my new friend to her house?" 

"Sure." 

"Yuri ah, come." she shouted to her friend. 

 

The two girls got inside the car and they took Yuri home, when Seohyun and Jaejoong got to the house she went to her room and came back out. She walk towards Jaejoong and ask if he wanted to eat some snack. Seohyun went to make some snack for the both of them to eat, after eating snack she went to do her homework. Jaejoong was on the phone talking with some people when he came up to Seohyun room. He knock on her door but she didnt hear so he went inside her room. He saw her hair down and she looked so beautiful. 


"Seohyun." he said still looking at her. 

She look up."Yes Jaejoong oppa?" 

"I ha..i have to go out for a bit..i'll be back." 

Nod her head."Ok." she stood up. 

 

Jaejoong try not to stare at her but it was so hard, her beauty was no joke. He seem many beautiful women before but nothing like Seohyun, she looked like an angel that just fell from heaven into his life. As he left the house he went over to his friend house, when they notice he wasnt talking as much or paying attention to them. 

 

"Jae? What's bothering you?" Yoochun ask looking at him.

"Nothing." he said and smile.

"Just tell us?" 

Sigh." I shouldnt do this, but i can't help it." 

"Do what?" Changmin the youngest said.

"I just saw the most perfect angel ever." 

"How? Where? " Junsu singing.

"You're not allow to know, she was beautiful with her hair down, that voice of her..i been waiting all my life for her to come. Now that she here i won't let her escape." 

"What are you talking about? You sound creepy." Yoochun added.

"When you meet someone as perfect as an angel you will understand." 

"Are you sick? Changmin check if Jaejoong hyung is sick?" 

"You do it." 

"I'll check." 

Touching Jaejoong forehead."He's not warm..he seem perfectly fine." 

"Junsu ah, are you sure?" 

"Yes." nodding his head. 

 

The three man just sat there staring at their friend dreaming, he decided to leave so he could have dinner with her. Seohyun was cooking dinner when the front door open, she went to see who it was when Jaejoong step inside. She smile at him and went over. 

 

"Jae oppa, did you eat yet? I'm making food..want to eat with me?" she said with a playful voice.

He smile."Sure." 

 

Both Jaejoong and Seohyun were eating when Yunho call to check on Seohyun, they talk for a bit before they had to hang up the phone. After dinner they watch a movie together before heading to bed. Seohyun said good night to Jaejoong and close her door. When morning came Jaejoong was already cooking breakfast for them and took her to school. It's been a month since Seohyun and Yunho found each other again, Jaejoong start to have more and more feelings towards Seohyun but to her she only see Jaejoong as a close oppa. It was middle of  October on a saturday morning that Yunho had to go oversea again, after sending Yunho off to the airport Seohyun went to her friends house and hang out with them, when Jaejoong saw that she was with two boys her age he got mad. He went home and waited until Seohyun came home around 10pm.

 

"Where did you go all day?" he said in a stone cold voice.

Seohyun never heard or seen Jaejoong this cold before that she got a little frighten."Ou..out with some friends." 

"Do you know how late it is?" he stood up from his seat.

"I..i'm sorry..i should of called and let you know." 

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Seohyun..what if something bad happen to you? What will i say to Yunho?" 

"I'm really sorry..i won't let it happen again." 

"Go to your room." 

 

Seohyun rush to her room and close the door, she didnt know what to do. Sunday morning came and Seohyun went down when she saw Jaejoong sleeping on the sofa holding himself. She went to grab a blanket and cover him. 

 

"Oppa, i'm sorry for worrying you last  night." 

 

Seohyun got up and start walking away when Jaejoong open his eye, he smile and got up. After washing up he came to the kitchen, he clear his throat so Seohyun notice him standing there. She turn around and smile at him. 

 

"Oppa..sit down food almost ready." 

 

After eating breakfast together she start cleaning up the plates when he held her hand and turn her around to meet his eyes. She didnt know what he doing but didnt say anything as she stood there looking at him. 

 

"Oppa, sorry for getting mad at you. It's just that i care about you." 

She smile."Oppa, i won't do that again..if i go i will let you and Yunho oppa know..i'm sorry too." 


Jaejoong pull her into a hug which it surprise her, she didnt know if she should hug him back or just stood there. When he break the hug he kiss her forehead and walk away, she was pretty shock that morning. Seohyun left a note for Jaejoong and went over to Yuri house. They spend the day together when Seohyun got a text to come home, she bid her goodbyes and headed home. 
 

 

So how the first chapter? It's ok right..because i liked it..haha

I want to thank Senkai and kazuyashi for making my poster for me, i really like it..thank you again to 

♕ derplings ♕ poster shop