It's different.

You're My Angel.

At the end of October Yunho came back home and Jaejoong left for a photo shoot in Taiwan, Seohyun and Yunho talk about school and his work. They went out to eat and spend more time with each other, as they walk around Seohyun decided to ask her brother some question. 

 

"Oppa?" 

"What is it?" 

"What how did you and Jaejoong oppa meet?" 

Yunho smile at the question."I met Jaejoong in Japan..he was a child model..he became my only friend since i left you behind." 

"Is that why you cared so much about him." 

"Yes..he mean alot to me Seohyun." 

"If one day he wants something from you, will you give it up for him." 

"Yes..Seohyun ah, i know i shouldnt be asking you this..but this friend mean alot to me..i don't want the two of you to fight with each other at all..you and Jaejoong are the only people i cared about..you two mean the world to me." 

"Oppa, i won't disappointed you..i will do my best and be greatful to Jaejoong oppa to." 

"Thank you Seohyun." touch her head. 

 

The sibling came home from their walk and headed to bed, during Jaejoong oversea he doesnt call much. But when he does call he would talk to Yunho then Seohyun. When November came Jaejoong came home and the first person he wanted to see was Seohyun, he went over to the sibling house and got gifts for her. They all chat for a bit before Seohyun headed to her room for the night. When morning came Yunho took Seohyun to school where Yuri and the other two boys were waiting for her, the four of them headed inside the school. 

 

"Seohyun ah, your brother hot." 

She turn to look at Yuri."Huh? Ew, i don't check my brother out." 

"Well duh..your his sister of course you don't see it..but me and other girls find your brother very handsome." 

"Ok, sure..Jonghyun..did you finish the last question for our math homework." 

"Of course." 

"Jonghyun you liar..you made me finish the last question for you." Yuri said and hit his arm. 

He smile and walk to Yuri side."I was going to tell Seohyun that." he said as he put his arm around her shoulder. 

"Liar." she push his arm off her.

"Fine, i'm not buying you ice cream later." He said and walk back to Seohyun side. 

"Will you two stop fighting like kids." Seohyun said looking at them both.

 

They both stick their tongue out at each other when Kai drag Seohyun off with him. They left the two child fight with each other before going to classes. Seohyun notice Kai didnt say anything all morning when she went up to him during lunch hour.

 

"Kai, what's botherig you?" 

"Nothing."

"Tell me?" take a seat next to him." Did you and your mom fight again?" 

"Yeah, but it's over now..where Yuri and Jonghyun?" 

"I don't know where those two are." shrug her shoulder. 

 

The day went by fast and Seohyun once again got pick up by her brother, the two went home when they saw Jaejoong sitting by the steps. They walk over to him and they headed inside the house, Seohyun normally leave her brother and Jaejoong to talk but today he ask her to stay. After Jaejoong told Yunho about the movie they wanted him to act in he couldn't refuse it. Yunho talk to Seohyun about going away for couple of months the most, she didnt want her brother to go but she also didnt want to get in the way of his career. When Saturday morning came the three of them spent some time together before Yunho had to leave that evening. 

 

"Jae, when i'm gone i want you to take care of my sister well."

"Yunho don't worry..i'll take care of everything while you're gone."

"Seohyun ah, listen to Jaejoong oppa well ok."

"Ok." she nod her head. 

 

Seohyun and Jaejoong took Yunho to the airport that following evening and watch his plane go off before coming back. When they got home Seohyun decided to call it the night for her when Jaejoong grab her hand. She turn to look at the man holding her hand. 


"Yes oppa?" 

"Stay with me."

"I'm kind of tired." 

"Just for an hour..then you can go to sleep."

 

Jaejoong pull Seohyun to sit with him by the sofa, he put on a movie for them to watch when she fell asleep in his arm. He smile as he watch her sleep, he pick her up and took her to the room she sleeps in. He give her a kiss on the lips and walk out, Seohyun open her eyes when she heard the door shut. She rubbed her lips and couldnt fall a sleep after he kiss her. When morning came Seohyun left early without telling Jaejoong, when he got up and notice she wasn't around he was mad. He called her and text but she turn her cell phone off, he went looking for her but he couldnt find her. As the day was coming to an end he waited by the door until he heard the door knob turn. He stood up and cross his arm in front of his chest. 

 

"Where were you all day?" 

She looked at him. "Out." 

"Where?

"With friends." still standing by the door. 

"Why did you turn off your cell?" 

"I went to the movie..and i forgot to turn it back on." close the door. "Sorry if i got you worry..Oppa said if i go anywhere i can..so i though i didnt need to tell you."  

"Well Yunho isnt here atm..go to your bed and if next time you want to go ask for my permission first." 

"Jaejoong oppa, why are you doing this to me?" 

"Because i care." 

"I'm already 18..i should be able to do what i want." 

"As long as your here under my watch you're not allow to." 

"Jaejoong oppa..that's to much..your not even my brother." she said a bit loud. 

"That's right, i'm not your brother..that's why i can do what i want with you." 

"What do you mean?" she said confuse. 

"Don't act like you havent notice Seohyun, since you came into my life all i can think about is you..what have you done to me." he said and shouted the last part at her. 

"You did it to yourself..don't put the blame on me..i didnt ask for you to kiss me." she shouted back. "I don't see you like that." she said a bit quiet this time.

"I don't care what you see me as, all that matter is that you're going to be here for a very very long time..if you truely love you brother..and doesnt want his dream to end..you should know what to do." 

She look at Jaejoong disgusted. "And you called yourself my brother best friend..what kind of friends would do that to his own blood sister." walk towards the stairs.

"It's not my fault you came into my life." 

Turn back to face Jaejoong. "And you think it''s mine fault...if i knew i would meet you i would of never came looking for my brother." 

 

Seohyun ran to her room and didnt come out the whole night, Jaejoong try talking to her but she wouldnt listen to him. When morning came Seohyun sneak out early and left for school, on her way there she met Jonghyun who also decided to head out early. The two walk together and were talking with each other when Yuri show up from no where and threw a water balloon at Jonghyun back. He turn and saw that it was Yuri, he went after her when she ran around Seohyun for protection. When they got half way to school Kai show up and walk between Yuri and Seohyun. 

 

Sorry if this chapter a bit boring..haha