Truth.

You're My Angel.

Seohyun been living with her brother and Jaejoong for almost five months, in those five months three of those months she suffer the abuse. It's already March when Yuri notice some bruise on Seohyun arm. Yuri took Seohyun outside of school when she ask her question.

 

"What happen to you arm?"

Look at her arm."Nothing..i fell."

"Don't lie Seohyun." She said and pull her sleeve up. 

"Yuri." 

"Just tell me Seohyun." 

"What do you want to know? There's nothing to be said." 

"I have to tell your brother about this Seohyun..this is getting out of hand.

"No..if you do that..i will never see you again." 

"Seohyun wake up..do you think Yunho oppa wants to see you hurt..he loves you so much..if you truely love your oppa..tell him the truth..and stop lying to him." 

"I can't Yuri." 

"Why? Are you going to wait until your pregnant or something." she shouted a bit out. 

"Seohyun." 

 

Both girls turn their head and saw their two friend standing there, Yuri move to Seohyun side and held her hand. The two girls didnt say anything when Jonghyun and Kai went up to them. 


"What are you talking about Yuri?" Jonghyun said.

"Nothing." shaking her head.

"What's this about pregnant? Who pregnant?" Kai ask. 

"It's nothing..let's go inside." Seohyun said and got up. 

"Stay right there." Jonghyun said to Seohyun.

"We're going to be late." Seohyun pull Yuri when Kai stop Seohyun. 

"What happen to your arm?" 

Seohyun look down and notice she didnt cover her arm."Nothing..i just fell." quickly cover the bruise. 

"Let me see." Jonghyun said and walk to Seohyun side. 

"Yuri." she said and look at the girl next to her. 

 

Yuri pull Seohyun away from Jonghyun and stop him from lifting up Seohyun shirt, Yuri told Seohyun to go to class first but Kai pull her back. She was inside his arm when he lift her sleeve and saw some bruise. He let go of Seohyun and she stood in front of him. Yuri stop pushing Jonghyun and he came over to life her arm up. 


"Why didnt you tell us?" Jonghyun said covering her arm. 

"I thought we're you friends." Kai said and walk away. 

"Kai." she shouted after him. 

"Why Seohyun?" Jonghyun ask.

"Sometimes bad things happen to good people." Yuri said and left. 

 

Seohyun and Jonghyun watch as Yuri walk away, the two went inside the school again. When school was coming to an end Seohyun went to look for Kai, she found him alone in a class room. She went inside the class and sat next to him. Seohyun rest her head on his shoulder. 


"I'm sorry for not telling you and Jonghyun earlier." 

"Why did you hide it from us? Did you not trust us?" 

Lift her head up."I do trust you and Jonghyun, Yuri wasn't suppose to know but she found out that..that night." 

Turn to look at her."What night?" 

 

Kai notice the change in her face when he stood up and pull Seohyun into a hug, she let out some tears when she felt someone hand wipe them away. She look up and saw Jonghyun and Yuri, they have a groupd hug. After the hug Kai and Jonghyun along with Yuri walk Seohyun home, they decided to stay with her for couple of hours before going home. Yuri and Jonghyun went home before Kai, he stay with her for a little bit before going home. 


"Kai...how you and your mom?" 

"Still the same, she still think i'm getting into alot of trouble." 

"Have you?" 

"Not since i met you and Yuri." 

"Really?" 

"Why do you sound so surprising? Fine i'll go and be the bad boy again." pretend to get up and walk away. 

"No." Seohyun got up and grab his hand. "No..stay like this..i like it." she said and smile at him. 

He smile back."Seohyun ah..i like you." 

Seohyun smile disappear when she heard Kai words."You can't." she turn her back to him. 

"Why?" 

"I'm not good anymore...i'm already someone else trash...i won't let you like me." 

"Your not trash..your a jewel..a beautiful jewel..I don't care what he done to you." 

"I do Kai..i'm not a anymore." 

"That won't stop me from liking you Seohyun." 

"No." 

Walk towards her and hug her from the back."You became fragile." he said as he tighten the hug. 

"You have to go..go before he comes home." she said and turn to face him. 

 

Seohyun push Kai out the door and he left, couple minutes later she heard the door open. When she saw Jaejoong coming towards her she felt more and more scared, she didnt know if he would hurt her. He came and stop in front of her, he give her a kiss on the lips and went to his room. After seeing Jaejoong going to his room she ran to her own room and lock the door. She stay in the room all night and the next morning she woke up to see him making breakfast, he took her to school that morning when Kai and Jonghyun saw him giving Seohyun a kiss on the forehead. She watch as the car left when she felt two hand pulling her into the school. 

 

"Jonghyun, Kai." 

"Why did you let him do that to you?" Jonghyun said a bit mad.

"Jonghyun ah, i can't do anything." 

"Yes you can, you can tell him to stop." 

"It's not that easy..please stop pulling me..you're hurting me." 

The two boys stop pulling her. "Seohyun ah, If you let me, i will protect you forever." Jonghyun said looking at Seohyun. 

"I don't want to see you or Kai get hurt..this is my problem..let me deal with it." 

"How are you dealing with it? You let him hurt you all this time..is this how your dealing with it." Kai shouted at her. 

"Kai lower your voice." 

The two boys turn around when they saw Yuri coming towards them."Why? She beening hurting and we can't even do anything to help her." 

"You think i don't want to help my best friend..you know how many times i cry when i saw her bruise? You think i dont want to tell Yunho oppa about this..if it wasnt for that promise Seohyun made..he would of known already." 

"Both of you stop it." Jonghyun said holding Yuri back. 

"Who care's about the promise..just tell him." 

"Enough." Seohyun said. "If any of you told my brother about this..it's the end of our friendship." 

 

Seohyun left them three in the school yard watching her walk away, that whole day Seohyun didnt see Yuri, Kai or Jonghyun. She looked around but they're no where to be found, later that day she came home and saw Yunho bags on the first floor. She looked around for Yunho but couldn't find him. 


"Oppa." open the kitchen door. "Oppa where are you?" 

 

Seohyun went into her room when she found her brother in her room, she walk up to her brother when he held a photo of her when she was small. He turn to look at Seohyun and hug her, she give Yunho a hug back. 


"Oppa what's wrong?" 

"Why Seohyun..why?" 

"Oppa..what's wrong?" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" he said and break the hug. 

"Oppa." she said as tears filling her eyes. 

"All this time..all this time i left you here, you didnt tell me what's going on." 

"I didn't want to break your heart..i'm sorry oppa." 

"My heart will heal..but my world won't if i lose you too." 

"Ho..how did you know?" 

"He told me himself." 

"J..Jaejoong oppa?" 

Nod his head."He call me today and told me everything. I was so mad at him that i didnt talk to him since i got back..i heard you..you miss your period." 

Tears roll down her face. "I'm sorry oppa." hug her knee. 

"Don't be..it wasn't your fault..i didn't blame this on you, it's him who i blame." hug her tight. 

 

Yunho comfort his little sister until she fell sleep, when he came downstairs he heard the gate bell ring and went to see who it was. He open the gate door for the three of Seohyun friends to come inside the house, he open the front door and invited them inside. 

 

"Oppa..we have something to tell you." 

"What is it?" 

"It's about Seohyun." Jonghyun said

"She told me you three skip school the whole day." 

"Oppa that isnt important right now..Seohyun more important." 

"Yuri. thank you but i already know what been happening when i wasnt here." 

"You knew?" Jonghyun said." 

"Yes Jonghyun..just today that i found out about my baby sister." 

"How?" Kai ask. 

"Jaejoong told me himself." 

"He did?" the three of them were surpise to hear that. 

"Yes..that's why i came back..thank you for taking care of my sister when i was gone..you three were there for her when i wasnt, you make her smile when i can't, you see through her when i cant..i'm such a bad brother." 

"Oppa..your not a bad brother..she love you so so much." 

 

After they talk for while the three of them left, the next morning Seohyun woke up to hear her brother voice. She ran down when she saw him trying to cook, she went up to him and hug him tight. 

 

"Oppa...i thought last night was just a dream...you're really here." 

Break the hug."Of course i'm here..from now on i won't leave you alone." 

 

Ever since Yunho came back Jaejoong didnt appear in front of Seohyun or Yunho, he been watching Seohyun from far away as he needed to give her time to heal from what he done to her. Just seeing her make him happy, as the month added up Seohyun was starting to show. Her belly was getting bigger as the month past, going to school other student would stare at her. Yuri, Jonghyun and Kai didnt notice she was pregnant until she told them, they were surprise but didnt let it bother them. 


"Seohyun ah, hold my hand." Kai said and offer her hand to her. 

"No take mine." Yuri said. 

Seohyun laugh at their childish act, when she took Yuri."I'll just take Yuri." she said and pull Yuri along with her. 

 

The two boys follow behind the two girls, they went to class as normal and during lunch Kai would get her food. It was almost the end of class when Seohyun got up and went to her locker, as she was coming back student were whispering loud enough for her to hear. 


"I can't beleive we have student like her in our school." 

"She has no shame showing herself here." 

"She must be easy." 

 

Seohyun felt like crying hearing all these bad things from her fell classmate, as she kept walking someone held her hand. She turn to look and saw Jonghyun. He smile at her and walk with her to class.