QOSKJ Chp 2

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Bright sun, nice weather, what a great day for having fun outside. Oh wait, but the main role in this fic is an introvert geek who loves book more than lagging with girls. So let’s just walk inside the huge college cafeteria and look for the certain introvert. Ah, there he is.

 

The unpopular college student, Jung Yunho, is eating silently on the farthest corner he could find so he can get through his day unnoticeable as he usually do. But of course all of that plan was ruined when the certain golden haired beauty running to him while squeaking cutely, gains a whole cafeteria attention. Yunho curses under his breath as he tries to hide his face behind the thick book he read.

 

“Yunnie~ you are here~!!!” Jaejoong literary pushes everyone on his way toward the guy in spectacles on the corner of cafeteria. He throws himself to the latter’s lap and shoves away the book on Yunho’s hand.

 

“Hey, that’s my Chemy book!”

 

“Joongie was looking for Yunnie at the entire campus for a whole day~” Jaejoong uses baby talk and wraps his slender arms around Yunho’s shoulder. “And now Joongie is tired~”

 

“What whole day? It's only 8.45 am now and the first class hasn’t even started yet!” Yunho hisses and tries to pry off Jae’s arms from him. “You just come from my apartment, don’t you? Don’t act like you have a bad day when the truth is you just have a sleep over on my place!” Yunho waves his hand in disapproval.

 

Jaejoong juts his lips with a frown but the mention makes he remembers. “Uh, now you mentioned about it. Why you leave me alone, Yun?! You should have waked me up!” Jaejoong sulks, straightens his back to look at the man he sat on.

 

“And why the hell I have to do that? You might just tangle me to bed again,” Yunho rolls his eyes and looks down to find his book Jae threw.

 

“Tehee, You are right,” Jaejoong bites his tongue cutely. His eyes meet the crowd who setting their eyes on both the College Queen and the no-one boy. Jaejoong rises up his chin like a diva he is and gives a gesture for those colleagues to leave them alone. Those people confusedly scatter away like a docile puppies and Jaejoong smirks in victory as he turns his attention to the nerd.

 

“Did you lock the door?” Yunho speaks while bending aside, looking under the table.

 

“Un, Of course,” Jaejoong puts his chin on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“Did you have your breakfast yet?” Yunho flashes a quick glance over the beauty.

 

Jaejoong smiles. He likes this conversation they have once in a while. Yunho, despite being ignorant and grumpy boy, always makes sure that Jaejoong eats on time, sleeps on bed, wears a proper clothes so he won’t get cold, and doesn’t go around alone when the sky darken.

 

“Breakfast, eh?” Jaejoong’s eyes spark with a naughty idea. “I’m sitting on my breakfast now~” And a peck land on Yunho’s cheek.

 

The said man straightens his back while spitting curse words to the smaller man. “What the , Kim?! You really should stop doing that!!” He rubs his cheek numerously in anger while the boy only giggles at the reaction. And their college day with full of surprise begins.

 

Kim Jaejoong frowns as he peeks his beautiful head into Yunho’s class. His big doe eyes ram around the chattering class about his appearance but he careless as the frowns on his forehead doubled.

 

“Excuse me,”

 

The wave haired girl startles as the Queen greets her first. She roots on her feet as examining Kim Jaejoong’s delicate skin. “Ye—yeess…?”

 

“Where is Yunho? Do you see where he went?” Jaejoong asks softly, nicely hiding his annoy about the fact that Yunho left him again with that another nerd Shim something.

 

The girl from Yunho’s class blinks. “…Yu, Yunho who?”

 

In instant Jaejoong sees red and flames churn up around him. He fakes a smile and speaks as nice as he can. “Your classmate, Jung Yunho. Aren’t you too stupid that you don’t know your classmate’s name?”

 

The girl squirms, feels like shrinking under Jaejoong’s scary smile. “I, I don’t know who is he…”

 

A piss off vein pops up on Jaejoong’s pretty temple. “You really—”

 

“Yo! Sly Kim!”

 

Jaejoong turns around on his heel as he remembers that voice. He bats his -off face when another nerd Shim comes to his sigh. “You call me what?!”

 

“Looking for Yunho Hyung? He left first minutes ago,”

 

“Eh, wait, you didn’t come with Yunnie?”

 

Shim Changmin gives him uninterested look as he munches his potato chips. “Nope,”

 

“Where is my Yunnie go?” Jaejoong trails the tall nerd behind, hoping that they will meet his Bear. “I went to library but he wasn’t there. And his phone is off too,” Changmin spare a glance before gives up to say something because the retorted beauty doesn’t stop mumbling. “Did I do something wrong? I took care of my face today. Did I look ugly today? Did my clothes doesn’t suit his taste? Did he angry with me cause my morning kiss? Did he…”

 

Changmin rolls his eyes. He can't understand how Yunho Hyung can stand living with such noisy creature for a month. And that’s when his eyes catch a glimpse of his nerd Hyung. He stops on his track also the potato chips’ track to his mouth as he stares to the college yard.

 

Jung nerdy Yunho is standing all tall in front of the blonde girl who smiles all toothily at him. Changmin examines as Yunho smiles sheepishly at the girl before the blonde girl nods and they smile all too sweet till Changmin feels his teeth are hurt.

 

‘Oh, what is this?’ Changmin glances to the pale beauty beside him who keeps blabbering. People will have no idea that Changmin is all giggling inside his mind with his sleepy uninterested face while munching potato chips. ‘This will be interesting~ kekeke,’

 

Oh well, Shim Changmin is a voldemin in no matter fic he butts in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho is tapping the security password and about to open his apartment door when the terrifying cute squeal resonating the hall. With the goosebumps all over his spine, Yunho has no gut to turn around because he knows too well what will come next. So he puts his feet on the ground with great balance and holds onto the door knob harder. Because yep! The beauty queen is jumping to his back like koala and snuggles to his neck in childish manner.

 

“Yunnie, where have you been?!” Jaejoong sulkily interrogates his teddy bear. “Joongie was looking for you in the entire college! You were not even in the library! I was about to give you my cook from my cooking class! I bake a chocho pistachio cake for you~”

 

Yunho rolls his eyes as he steps into his apartment with the koala Joongie on his back, mumbling all his entire day into blabber journal. Yunho passes by the living room toward his bedroom and throws his bag away. He untangles Jaejoong’s arms around his neck before throw himself onto the bed with low groan.

 

This is always happens in their routine. Jaejoong will jump on Yunho after their last class and walk back home to Yunho’s apartment. The taller younger will be too tired to listen Jaejoong’s blabber and ends up sleep on the couch or bed before the beauty could finish his stories. And every single day was followed by every single question.

 

“Yunnie, do you even listening?!” Jaejoong stands with all his diva position on the bed side, asking for the worn out younger on the bed. “This is because you always study all day along and sleep too late!”

 

The shorter older man only receives a soft mumble ‘Hmmmh’ and no matter how many days passed with the same activities and same treatments, Jaejoong’s heart always softening because of the scene.

 

“Yunnie~?” He crawls on top the bed toward the drained figure. Yunho is lying with his stomach while hugging the pillow on his one sided cheek. “Hey, Yunnie, are you sleeping?” instead of an answer, a soft snore comes out as a reply.

 

“Aigoo you shouldn’t wear your spectacles when you go bed,” Jaejoong scolds like a mother. This side of Jaejoong comes after he hung out with the nerd for a month because Yunho is always being careless about himself. He carefully takes off Yunho’s eyeglasses and puts it down on the night stand. He turns to the younger only to find the latter already drift off to the dreamland.

 

Jaejoong giggles. He lies beside the sleeping younger and props his chin on his fisted palm, doe eyes staring at Yunho’s sleeping face. The familiar sudden urge surfaces whenever the chance is coming (read: when Yunho is off guard). Jaejoong lifts his face a little to kiss Yunho’s pointy nose. He stays at his position for a couple of good second and opens his eyes. Yunho is like an angel when he is sleeping. Jaejoong doesn’t know where the feeling is come from but the will to linger his lips longer on the younger face is building inside of him. He drags his lips a little bit but freezes before it could go down to the sacred place.

 

Eyes wide open, Jaejoong stares at the bow shaped lips right in front of his eyes. Doesn’t know what got into him, he anxiously leans closer until he can feel their breaths mix up each other. He feels the tingling eruption on his cheeks and somehow it makes his body funny. Jaejoong never feels something like this before. What is this feeling?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter