QOSKJ Chp 3

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Jung Yunho sees red and green as soon as he stepped into HIS own living room. The whole Jaejoong’s beauty and style magazines are scattered all over the couch and floors. The biscuits and chocolate remnants were could be seen on Yunho’s expensive carpet. The fluffy cushions are on the coffee table and the floor. Yunho’s nose is crunching when he see a pink lace on the sofa handstand, Jaejoong’s underwear.

 

Alright, people. Close your ears ‘cause…

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!” A scream that could wake the whole zoo is shaking the entire apartment. The cute ‘whaat~?’ could be heard from Yunho’s bedroom and the owner immediately charges toward his bedroom. “WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO TO MY HOUSE?!”

 

The small figure wrapped in blanket looks up from the bed. “Yunnie, you are home~”

 

“What the…?!” Yunho blinks before he bursts in rage. “I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES TO NOT SLEEP IN MY BED!!!”

 

Jaejoong let out a cute whining sound as he slips off the blanket while rubbing his eyes. “Why not~?”

 

Yunho feels his face burns in anger as the lithe boy untangles the blanket from his body and shows the pale white flesh in front of Yunho. “It's disgusting! You sleep on my bed! I sleep in this bed too. Can't you use your brain?!”

 

“It's not disgusting, Yunnie. Joongie is tasty and smell nice,” Jaejoong pouts to the man who stands on the bed side, glaring at the uninvited guest.

 

“My house, Kim! My rules! How many times I told you to NOT SLEEP in MY bed?!” Yunho retorts and before Jaejoong can speak, he complains another thing. “How many times I told you to not fussing around YOUR things in MY house?! How many times I ask you to stop eating messily and dirtying my carpet?! AND HOW MANY ing TIMES I TOLD YOU TO NOT PUT YOUR UNDERWEAR EVERYWHERE?!”

 

“Joongie didn’t do that,” Jaejoong pouts with stubborn face.

 

“So can you explain what happened to my living room, Kim?” Yunho puts his hands on his hips, glaring from behind his spectacle.

 

“Stop seducing me to make me admit, Yunho!” Jaejoong folds his arms on his chest cutely.

 

“…Ha?”

 

“And I don’t eat biscuits!” Jaejoong pokes out his tongue to the taller man before hides himself into the bundle of Yunho’s warm blanket.

 

“Yah! Show your face when I speak to you! YAH!” Yunho crawls on his bed and grabs the blanket. But the spoiled kitten is refuse to give up and tightens his hold inside the hidden place. “Oi, Kim Jaejoong, if you don’t take care of your mess right now you will regret everything!”

 

“I don’t eat chocochips on the sofa, Yunnie!” Jaejoong yells from inside the blanket.

 

“Ha! I knew you ate those!” Yunho tries to yanks the fluffy layers. “Those chocochips are your favorites!”

 

“I said I didn’t eat it!” Jaejoong rolls around.

 

“AND YOU JUST REVEAL YOUR SECRET, YOU GENIUS!” Yunho places his knees in between the bundle and reaches out for the top roll to open. “Now come out!”

 

With Jaejoong’s NONONONOJOONGIEDIDNT squeal, Yunho succeed to unfold the blanket, revealing the pale boy only in his baby blue underwear. A visible pissed vein pops out on Yunho’s temple.

 

“Now you clean those mess you made or no dinner and no bed tonight!” Yunho spats.

 

“MWWWWWOOOO??!! (WHHHAATT??!!)” Jaejoong’s doe eyes widen in terrors. He can survive with no dinner but no bed means no cuddling with Yunho before sleep and it's a total nightmare. “Joongie doesn’t want to sleep in the guest room!”

 

“Who said you will sleep in guest room? You will GO-HOME. And sleep in YOUR own BEDROOM! Got it, Princess?!” Yunho mocks threateningly.

 

“Yunnie is sending Joongie home? No cuddling tonight?!” Jaejoong gasps in terror. “NOOOOO!! Yunho, even though Joongie is happy that Yunnie just call me Princess but Joongie doesn’t want to sleep alone~” Jaejoong throws his body to the sturdy man.

 

Yunho blinks at the top of golden hair under his chin. He just doesn’t mean to let such a word but well…

 

“Anyway!” Yunho fakes a cough as he inches away from the crying beauty. “Clean your mess right now. I don’t want to see your stuffs are out of place,”

 

Jaejoong sniffs his nose like a rabbit. “I—If I clean up the living room, can I get a kiss?”

 

Jung Yunho is ready to kill. “CLEAN IT UP RIGHT NOW!!!”

 

Jaejoong squirms in fear and hurriedly jump off the bed in only his underwear. Yunho’e eyes trailing the petite figure from behind his eyeglasses before sighs in annoy.

 

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong!” Jaejoong pulls off his break all of sudden and turns around. He asks hastily whether Yunho has anymore to say. But instead of facing him, the apartment’s owner walks to his wardrobe and randomly takes out a long sleeve shirt and loose sweat pants. “Here,” He shoves them to the beauty’s hands.

 

Jaejoong looks down at the clothes before looks up questioningly. When Yunho only stands there with cold eyes without say anything, Jaejoong tilts his head a little. “Igeon mwoe? (What is this?)”

 

A ‘Don’t give me a damn look’ expression crosses Yunho’s face before he grunts. “I told you thousand billion times not to sleep ,” He grabs the clothes and unfolds them.

 

“But I unnf…” The boy’s protest was muffled when Yunho slides the shirt onto Jaejoong’s head. The black doe eyes are staring at the rambling taller man who tries to get Jaejoong’s hand into the sleeve.

 

“How if you catch a cold? You know I always set the air conditioner in low temperature,” Yunho fixes the clothes line on the boy’s torso, doesn’t aware of the black orb which following his every move. “Who will take care of you when you sick?” Yunho bends down to set the pants in front of Jaejoong’s legs. “When you don’t want to go home?”

 

An unfamiliar warm feeling washes over Jaejoong’s heart as if he was enduring cold before. It caused Jaejoong’s heart beats rather quickly than usual. But somehow it also feels fascinating because it pulls a small smile to form on Jaejoong’s face. The boy has to bite his lower lips to hide it as he puts his one leg onto the stretched pants Yunho held.

 

Jaejoong softly puts his one hand on the bend-down man’s shoulder and murmurs a faint “Thank you,”

 

Yunho only hums in reaction. He straightens his back while pulls up the ban of the pants toward Jaejoong’s hips. Buts he failed to stand straight because now a pair of slender arms are wrapped around his neck and the blonde head is tucked under his chin. Yunho looks through Jaejoong’s shoulder to set the pants ban on Jaejoong’s waist. When it settled, he covers it with Jaejoong’s loose shirt. The shirt is actually his and it's long sleeved and warm.

 

“There,” Yunho tries to stand straight but the shorter man declines to let go of Yunho’s neck.

 

“You know what, Yunho?” Jaejoong mumbles on Yunho’s chest. The taller man hums in respond that he is listening. “You are so warm,” Jaejoong draws hisself an inch to look up to Yunho. “Here…” He hugs Yunho’s torso, “…and here…” He puts his right hand on Yunho’s left chest.

 

Yunho is staring back from behind his eyeglasses. Jaejoong’s black doe eyes are sparkling prettily as if you can find happiness whenever you swim in it. They both men are unaware that they are standing silently in the middle of Yunho’s bedroom, do nothing but staring at each other. And as cue, Jaejoong’s grip on Yunho’s shirt is tightening. Yunho blinks. What was that?

 

“That means I'm a nice guy, right?” Yunho takes a step back and smirks knowingly.

 

“Yes, because Yunnie is take care of Joongie,” Jaejoong jumps on Yunho’s back and lifts his legs to wraps it in front of the taller man’s stomatch.

 

“What the…?! Jaejoong I told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter