QOSKJ Chp 7

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Jaejoong’s heart thumps as Yunho suddenly closes the door behind him and turns to face him. He has been touching, hugging, sleeping, snuggling with Yunho this whole time. But albeit being the usual clingy Kim Jaejoong, this moment makes his heart does a funny reaction. What is that, Jaejoong questioning. Why he feels somewhat excited…

 

“Listen, Kim,” Yunho starts, speaking so close Jaejoong almost can feels the warm breath against his own lips. The taller of the two bends a little, staring closely at the beauty. “Listen to me from now on, Kim Jaejoong. From now from here from this ing second, you are forbidden to use my clothes—”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Without pants,” Yunho completes his sentence. “I want you—no no. You HAVE to use your clothes properly. Whether it's inside or outside this apartment. Which mean I want you to use the top and bottom clothes PROPERLY. That covers your shoulder, your torso, your belly, and your legs! Always. No ‘underwear only’. No ‘try to be y’. No ‘try to look cute’. NONE. I don’t want to see you walking around the house like you usually do,”

 

“What I usu—”

 

“Like in my oversize blouse or my sweats without your pants on,”

 

“I wear my und—” The Queen is about to protest.

 

“PANTS. PANTS. AS IN PANTS! SHORT PANTS! LONG PANTS! No no no you can't use your short—yeah that pink laced short—anymore. I want you to wear long sleeve and long pants from now on,”

 

“But Yunnie~” Jaejoong whines.

 

“Obey me for this one, Kim Jaejoong! More over when that Im Siwan is around,” Yunho makes a serious face. In a split second, Jaejoong’s face lit up as the sentences leaves the taller boy’s mouth.

 

“Oohh… are you jea—” But his line was cut off by Yunho’s finger on his lips. Jaejoong blinks, his heart does the strange flip again.

 

“Don’t associate me with that word, Kim. I won't go near that,” Yunho makes a disgusted face. “We don’t know him so we can't make sure is he really won't take an advantage of you or not,” He lets go of his palm on the shorter man’s jaw. “You know there are a bunch of scums who took photos of you secretly and sold them behind your back, don’t you?”

 

“They do?” Jaejoong’s doe eyes widen.

 

Yunho rolls his eyes. “You live in this world, Kim. Not everyone is kind. Some of them maybe use your photos to do dirty stuffs but some people might afraid to harass you because about 99% of the campus might kill them if they touch you,”

 

Jaejoong chuckles. “99%? That’s a lot of number,”

 

“Probably. Surely, I didn’t do the calculation but, yeah probably it is. 99,”

 

Jaejoong giggles. Too bad there is no a lot of people that know how cute Jung Yunho can be. “Then which one are you in?” He puts his arms on both of Yunho’s shoulder.

 

Yunho is contemplating. “I'm in 0.01% society that doesn’t near your existence,”

 

Jaejoong laughs at that, brings his body to snuggle at the taller man. “That’s not true, I'm living with you, meeting you everyday, having breakfast with you, taking a walk with you, watching movies with you, and sleeping with you,”

 

Yunho stares down from his spectacles. It's true, all of Jaejoong has said. It's all true. They do all of things together. Yunho almost forgot he lives with Jaejoong practically. But something about how Jaejoong says those last words makes Yunho’s stomach itch.

 

“You know I never invite you, Kim,” Yunho smirks when the Queens pouts. “You waltz into my apartment and my life yourself, remember. And eats my foods, wears my clothes, sleeps on my bed…”

 

“But you never throw me away,” Jaejoong jumps on Yunho’s waist, gets a number of curses from Yunho.

 

“Hey at least tell me when you want to do such stunt!” The taller brunette grumbles as he grabs both of Jaejoong’s thighs. “How if you fall? You will hurt yourself!”

 

Instead of thinking Yunho himself might hurt, he concern of Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiles. This is Jung Yunho. He loves this feeling when he is around Yunho.

 

“You are strong, Yunho ah. You won't let me fall,” Jaejoong giggles. Put his chin on the broad shoulder and snuggles. Suddenly all of his fatigue from the hard lecture today and his annoyance before were disappear into thin air. Is it because of Yunho’s calming perfume? Hmm… no… Most likely to feel Yunho’s arms around his body. And he starts to feel sleepy whenever he hugs Yunho.

 

“Oi… are you sleepy? Are you an animal? How could you sleep when you are hanging on me like this?”

 

“I'm not koala, Yunnie. You are a bear~” Jaejoong giggles sleepily against Yunho’s soft brown hair.

 

“People who doesn’t know you might think you are drunk,” Yunho heaves a sighs. He puts his bag on the floor carefully before slowly walks toward his bed. “I wonder if your fans know how spoiled you are,”

 

“I don’t act like this to just anyone,” Jaejoong murmurs.

 

The blonde hears a low hum that vibrates from Yunho’s chest, missed the small smile on the latter’s face. Jaejoong whines when Yunho softly puts him down the bed and about to get up. “Nooo.. Yunnie stay~”

 

“Seriously Kim, you are not a toddler aren’t you?” Yunho sneers but he leans down anyway toward Jaejoong’s arms.

 

The latter hums in satisfaction as he wraps his arms and legs on Yunho’s body once again. Yunho adjusts their position in bed before reaches the blanket. Jaejoong sneaks his head under Yunho’s chin, smiles softly before drifts to his wonderland. Yunho looks down, counting in his head to 50 to make sure Jaejoong is actually fell asleep. He is about to wake up when he stops, looking at Jaejoong’s face once but then cancel his intention to get up. He lays back on his prior position and brings Jaejoong’s blonde hair under his chin then carefully pulls out his phone out.

------------------------------------------------------

Siwan’s wide eyes staring at this phone screen. He has been staring at it for 30 seconds, reading the message on it again and again.

 

Jung Yunho | 14.15

Siwan sshi, please do your choir. I will get out in one hour. Thankyou.

 

Siwan shudders. One hour? What are they doing in one hour? He takes a glance at the wooden door.

 

(Author Chii: I wish what you are imagining would happen in the upcoming chapter, kid!)

 

It was five minutes after exactly one hour that his employee comes out the bedroom. The new servant feels giddy when he sees his boss looks like just wake up from an afternoon nap. Yunho closes the door when he sees the uptight new servant.

 

“Oh good afternoon, Yunho sshi,” Siwans greets, stops wiping the table on the living room.

 

“Afternoon,” Yunho yawns, ruffles his hair as he walks down the kitchen. “How was your first day, Siwan sshi?”

 

Siwan puts a nervous smile. If you said the first day he can see how his employee and his so not called lover are good enough, then you can safely say Siwan is giddy all over. “Good, Yunho sshi,”

 

“I hope my apartment isn’t too messy for you to handle,” The taller of the two says from across the open kitchen.

 

“Oh no, really. This apartment is actually decent for a young man like you…” and his lover. He wants to add.

 

“Yea? That’s good. This apartment could look like an airplane tombs when Jaejoong eats his choco chip around the house,” Yunho shakes his head.

 

“Uh oh… Jaejoong sshi…” Siwan begins slowly. “Is he not come out yet?”

 

“He is sleeping,”

 

“So… Is it okay to…clean the bedroom… while he still sleeping?” The new servant carefully asks, tries to read Yunho’s expression.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter