QOSKJ Chp 6

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6  The Servant

 

The beautiful face frowns as the doorbell rings all over the apartment. Jaejoong snuggles closer to his warmth source but his nose scrunches when the bell doesn’t stopped. He lifts his pretty head, hisses. Who in the world dares to disturb Kim Jaejoong’s beauty sleep?! Jaejoong carefully slips out from Yunho’s embrace and walks down the bed. He grumbles all the way to the front door with his eyes barely open.

 

“The hell what do you think you are doing at this hour?!” Jaejoong spits the moments he swings the door open.

 

“Good mo—”

 

And then there is silence. Jaejoong narrows his eyes to focus his sight. There is a tall skinny man stands in front of him. Well clothes and posture as his eyes wide and mouth forms a perfect ‘O’ as if he just lost his word. What is that stupid face? Jaejoong snorts.

 

“Who are you?” Jaejoong folds his arms, tries to be intimidating.

 

But of course, honey, the beautiful Queen—who just got up from his slumber—juts his lips in annoyance, tries to look scary, in Yunho’s big blouse with only a pink boxer on, is not intimidating. At all. In fact he looks quite… appealing. Well, that’s what the surprised stranger thinks at that moment. Instead of answer him, the taller man stands rooted in front of Yunho’s door, mouth gaps open at the sight of beautiful man.

 

“I—I am… am… My… M-my na…”

 

Jaejoong rises his eyebrows, demands an answer. “You can't talk? I don’t mean to insult but I don’t know you so you better go,” Jaejoong points out with his chin and about to grab the door handle.

 

“W-wait!” The man yelps. His body moves in reflect because he wants to stare at the beauty for a little bit longer. But from the stare he received, he knows he can't say that out loud. “I—I'm sorry. I d-don’t know what get into me. I’m so ner—”

 

“Name,” Jaejoong runs his fingers on the door impatiently.

 

Uh, right... “My name is Im Siwan,” He straightens his body nervously. “I’m here for the servant application, um… Jung sshi,”

 

At name mentioned, Jaejoong’s ears perk. Did this stranger just call Jaejoong as a Jung? The thought brings Jaejoong’s mind away from his body. He doesn’t really listening what the man says.

 

“Well, I have to say I’m so delighted,” The Siwan guy speaks with blush taints his cheeks. “I have no idea my employer will be such a beautiful guy like you, Jung sshi. Your voice is different from the phone too,” He smiles, keeps rambling anything which he means as a flirt introduction.

 

Siwan’s eyes scan his soon to be employer and… Oh he wants to kneel, cries and thanks God to bless him this much. The guy in front of him is a couple of inches shorter than him. His blonde hair looked so shining and smooth. Siwan never had an urge to caress a guy’s hair before but now he feels like he wants to. And the perfect face that made him speechless sometimes ago. How come a guy could be this beautiful? How God? HOW??!! Also, his employer is paler than most of guys Siwan had been met. And his skin! It's so fair, Siwan quickly wipes his mouth, afraid he might drool. He nervously glances at the beauty’s beautiful legs and he almost cry. How a man could have such pretty legs like those girl idols in TV? He tries to catch the beauty’s eyes on him.

 

But man, you just wasted your time as Jaejoong is busy dreaming about him snuggles to Yunho and tells him that his name maybe sounds better with a Jung in it. And his only distraction is the only the man’s voice.

 

“Jaejoong?”

 

The Queen’s blonde head swipes to the source of the voice so fast that Siwan afraid the beautiful guy might hurt his neck. He turns around so fast and runs toward the new comer, leaves a vanilla trace in the air. Siwan’s eyes darts to the man who came from nowhere. The man is taller than him, a bit. He wears a black comfortable sweatshirt, with some top buttons undone. Unlike Siwan’s skinny body, this new comer, has a bit bulky body and his skin tone is a couple of tanner than him. His short hair dishevels all around. And his sharp jaw is quite attractive.

 

“Yunnie!”

 

Siwan quickly alarmed by the sight in front of him. His employer runs and hops into the new comer’s shoulder like it's the most normal thing to do between two guys. In a quite classy apartment. In the morning. In their pajamas. And probably the two just woke up. Are these two live together? And his heart falls heavily at the tan skinned man’s reaction.

 

“Geez, I told you not to walk around without your pants on,” Yunho makes a little distance to wraps the blanket around Jaejoong’s waist as the shorter man murmurs ‘I wear my boxer though’. “And this is MY blouse, Kim. Aaannndd~ MY boxer,” Yunho stressed out, makes Jaejoong bites his lips cutely. The taller man sighs as he closes their bodies’ gap.

 

“It's still early. Let’s go back to sleep?” Jaejoong hugs the taller man by his neck.

 

“I can't find you on bed. I thought you get back home,” Yunho says with sour face.

 

“Oh? You lost my warmth?” Jaejoong beams so wide. He is actually realized that since he was sick, Yunho is a bit more kind and caring compared to Yunho he first met.

 

“Che, flatter yourself as much as you like then, Kim,”

 

Or not.

 

Jaejoong pouts when Yunho tries to untangle Jaejoong’s arms around his shoulder. The silhouette on his front door seizes Yunho’s attention. The apartment owner raises his eyebrows then glances at the beauty on his chest. Jaejoong never brings his friends to Yunho’s apartments. Beside most of Jaejoong’s friends are pretty, rich girls. Jaejoong only shrugs nonchalantly at Yunho’s questioned face.

 

“May I help you?” Yunho tries to sound polite despite his dark face. Siwan blinks as if he just realized he is not watching an adult drama right now. His eyes catch how the new comer’s right hand unconsciously wraps around the beauty’s waist.

 

“Go-good morning, I am Im Siwan,” Siwan bows anxiously.

 

“Ah!” Yunho cuts as if he remembers something. “I forgot you are coming today, Siwan sshi. Please come in,” Both of the beauty and the tan skinned man walk to the living room.

 

“Who is he, Yunho?”

 

Siwan hears the beauty whispers to the taller man. Uh oh, so the beauty is not Jung Yunho? Well, his delicate appearance doesn’t suit such manly name though. But somehow Siwan is sad because his new employer isn’t the beauty self. But what he remembers now is the tall man in front of him is not a ‘Yunnie’. And he definitely can't call him ‘Yunnie’.

 

“The man you shouldn’t flirt,” The taller man points his index finger to Jaejoong’s forehead. The beauty whines as he rubs his forehead. The new servant nervously follows them. “Please sit down, Siwan sshi,” Yunho gestures toward the sofa across the table, which accepted by Siwan with a stutters ‘y-yes’.

 

Jaejoong flops down right beside Yunho, circling his hands around Yunho’s right arm while scrutinizing the new servant as a threat. What a Kim Jaejoong. As they sit down, Yunho glimpses at Jaejoong’s bottom which covered by blanket. He whispers to the blonde.

 

“Why don’t you go back to bed?”

 

“I’m okay,” Jaejoong smiles brightly, Siwan thinks rain would never pour down again.

(“I’m okay,” in Jaejoong’s world: “Joongie wants to snuggle with Yunnie here”)

(“I’m okay,” in Yunho’s world: “I’m not sleepy, let me snuggle with you”)

(“I’m okay,” in Siwan’s world: “…” Hey, guys. I'm still here?)

(“I’m okay,” in Author Chii’s world: …( ̄_ ̄)… Why am I appearing here now again?)

 

“Jae, wait me in the bedroom,” Yunho says a bit firm this time.

 

Jaejoong immediately recognizes the different tone Yunho usually use. He looks up from the latter’s shoulder, stopping himself to ask why he can't stay with Yunho. With a pout, Jaejoong nods and gets up from the sofa. Yunho glances behind his shoulder, to see the blonde walks toward his master bedroom. When Yunho looks back to his new guest, his thought is right. Siwan’s eyes are following Jaejoong’s figure into the closed door.

 

They share the same bedroom? Siwan heart leaps.

 

“So, Siwan sshi,” Yunho says a bit louder to gain the latter’s attention.

 

“Oh. Oh yes,” Siwan blinks and gulps, quickly focusing toward his rightful employer. Did his new employer notice his stare toward the beauty? “I’m, I’m sorry to disturb your peaceful morning, Jung sshi,”

 

“Believe me you don’t,” Yunho waves his hand.

 

“But your lover…” Siwan quickly stops the next word rolls from his mouth the moment the smile flattens on his employer’s face.

 

“He is not my lover,”

 

It's just one second. One second and Im Siwan sure his new employer knows he has an eyes on the blonde beauty. Because he just sighs in relieve but quickly make a serious face as he finds a narrowing eyes of his employer. Is he judging me? The new servant looks down, sweating. There are so many things he wants to ask about the beauty but he thinks he shouldn’t.

 

“You can start to work tomorrow,” Jung Yunho starts the conversation. Siwan looks up, feels light when he notices Yunho doesn’t scrutinize him again. “Your working hour only on evening. After I got back from college. Once every two days. Basically you just need to clean up. I don’t tend you to do anything significant. Just…” Yunho looks around the living room. “As you can see, this place is a mess. I want you to make this apartment clean and tidy,”

 

“Do I need to cook or do the laundry?”

 

“You can cook?”

 

“My cook is not bad, I guess. I could cook my best chicken cream for you later on,” Siwan smiles sheepishly.

 

“I will anticipate it,” Yunho smiles. “Well, I do the laundry from the apartment service and I mostly eat outside. I have the washing machine though…” He pauses, thinks about it for a while. “Well, I guess since you could do both it is okay for me. I will adjust your salary,” And they talk an hour more about contract and terms of both parties.

 

“Thankyou, Jung sshi,” Siwan bows a little after he signed the contract.

 

Yunho waves his palm. “Don’t call me that. We probably are only a few years apart. You can call me Yunho,”

 

“But you still my employer. I will call you Yunho sshi if you don’t mind,”

 

“I don’t mind,” Yunho shakes his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong looks up from his phone the moment the bedroom door is opening. He smiles so bright that people might get blind and still kissing the ground he stepped. But, nah~ The man who gets that smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter