QOSKJ Chapter 8

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

“You are in a bad mood,”

 

Yunho tilts his head as he stares down at the note in front of him. Beside him is his best friend, Shim Changmin sleepily munching his French fries and… is that pineapple? The two of them are sitting on the back of the class, doing their assignment as they wait for the new class to attend.

 

“Tired,” is Yunho short reply.

 

“Well, we will got extra class with the upcoming exam and I don’t know why council ask for our class help for the event before the winter break,” Changmin grumbles with mouth full of food. “It will cut your cuddle time with that sly Kim,”

 

At that Yunho snaps at the younger. “I. don’t. cuddle. with. him!”

 

“Yeah, sure. That’s explain why you are upset. I completely understand, Hyung,”

 

Yunho rolls his eyes as he back at the assignment in front of him. Well, this morning Yunho was just updated by the class president that his class schedule will get tight these past 3 weeks. The exam is nearing and because they are a model class, the assigned teacher asks some professors to add some additional classes after class hour for the exam subjects. And looking at the schedule, Yunho will spend more than 10 hours in university. If it's not enough, the student council committee walked in an hour ago to tell the whole class that they will be participating in the annual college event before winter break. As a comitee. Damn it will be a whole week for the preparation only. So that’s it. A whole month approx. Yunho will be gone for class in the morning around 7 or 8. Additional classes with start from 3 to 6 or 7. There will be assignments too so maybe Yunho will need more time after class or maybe in weekend in library.

 

Yunho taps the pens to the paper sheet. Since he will be gone that long, Jaejoong will be alone in the apartment by himself. He can prepare a simple breakfast for both of them before he go in the morning. But since he will be out most of the day, he needs to make sure Jaejoong eat his lunch and dinner. But that spoiled brat can't even make a toast by himself. Should he orders a take out for Jaejoong? Jaejoong will eat lunch at uni most of the time since his schedules apparently end by 2 or 3. So once in awhile Jaejoong will be home, Yunho can manage that. But the dinner is kinda difficult. Yunho doesn’t want Jaejoong to eat junk foods. Nah, that brat will ruin his carpeted floor. Should he pointed a take out everyday to Jaejoong? He knew a good restaurant which serve vegetables Jaejoong likes. Nah, Jaejoong won't touch vegetables if he is not eating with Yunho. Should he ask Im Siwan stayed longer to cook? Jaejoong can make a request for the dinner himself. Yunho frowns at that.

 

The smile Jaejoong casted as he praised Siwan’s cook yesterday surprisingly bothers him. Yunho doesn’t know why but he can't forget how Jaejoong smiles so big while asked him what’s Siwan’s name. As if the Beauty wants to remember the name. As if the Beauty wants to engrave it in his tongue. For what? So they can have a chit chat later on?

 

Yunho shakes his head. Seriously. Why is he so bothered? So what if Jaejoong remembers Siwan’s name? So what if Jaejoong wants to chit chat with Siwan later? It's not a big deal, right? Right? So why the Yunho wants to throw something just by thinking about it?

 

No no no. Yunho is competitive. It's just his pride that Jaejoong might like Siwan’s cook more than Yunho’s. That’s why. Yeah, that’s only why.

 

“Yunnie~”

 

Yunho turns his head to the door way as the student inside the class shattered at the bell ringing. Most of the students stop when they notice Jaejoong’s present. The University Queen strides toward the back of the class where the nerd sat. Before can reach Yunho’s seat, two girls walk up to Jaejoong, asking him what is he doing here and if he is free after class. Jaejoong throws his charming smile telling them he got a plan before. Yunho rolls his eyes as he puts his books inside his backpack while waiting for Changmin getting ready.

 

“You know, Hyung,” Changmin starts as he looks up from his bag. “Maybe at some point he needs your help,”

 

“Who?”

 

“The sly Kim,”

 

Meh. Yunho throws his bag on his back as he stand up. “Hurry up, I'm hungry,”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Come on, Jaejoong. It's my treat,”

 

“Stop it, Yeongjo. Jaejoong said he had a plan,”

 

Yunho turns to look a couple feet from him. A small commotion where Jaejoong surrounded by 5 people. Two are the girls from before. Another 3 are men Yunho doesn’t sure from this class. The girls are telling then men to stop pushing Jaejoong to have a lunch with them because Jaejoong seems like a bit uncomfortable with the forcible request. Yunho’s eye narrowing at the man put his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“Sorry, umm, Yeonji, I got a plan, so…” Jaejoong bids the man and his friends goodbye before quickly saunters back to the tall nerd with a plain jacket. The man gawks at the blonde telling his name is Yeongjo as Jaejoong only smiles beautifully. The Queens never remembers his admirers’ names and Yunho knew the latter will not remember this Yeongjo guy even a minute later.

 

The tall nerd in glasses is staring at the three men. He knew Jaejoong is famous. He practically owns the whole University. Like what Yunho said before, 99% community that is. Everyone will in their knees for Jaejoong. He didn’t get the “Queen” tittle for nothing. Honestly Yunho isn’t surprised. He knew this is a part of Jaejoong’s daily life, surrounded by his fans. Kim Jaejoong has a good slender body, an ethereal face, beautiful features, a soft blonde hair, and a cute bratty attitude. Not to mention his family background. Jaejoong grew up and lived in that kind of world, that everything was wrapped around his little finger. But Yunho isn’t that part of that world. He prefers in the back behind the curtain.

 

The moment Jaejoong came into his life is a bit awkward and annoying. Yunho doesn’t like attention. And Jaejoong is so clingy as if he doesn’t care for the world to see both of them displaying affection. But Yunho hates that. But even Yunho is a bit rude, he is a soft guy. He can't ditch Jaejoong away. He tried once, really, but the Beauty is so persistent to stay by his side. Even Yunho set some rules and at some point he glad that Jaejoong understood that. So that he doesn’t often walk around with Jaejoong in tow except when they go home. Jaejoong won't be cuddly unless they are in Yunho’s apartment. They can't be seen too often when students are around. Luckily Jaejoong follows that rule even he still comes to Yunho’s class now and then. So it's safe to say that Yunho only see Jaejoong’s life style from afar. He barely knows Jaejoong’s daily routine if it's not Jaejoong telling him when they are cuddling in the evening, watching movies. And so, the flirt display of Jaejoong’s fans was rarely to be seen by Yunho himself.

 

“Yunnie, aren’t you promised me the curry for lunch?” Jaejoong says as he circles his arm around Yunho’s bicep.

 

“…yah...” Yunho is about to ask to let go when Jaejoong quickly drags him out of class.

 

“I'm so hungry. I'm about to die~” Jaejoong fakes a pout as they walks around the class to the door. Yunho glances at the three men from before. They are still looking how affectionate Jaejoong is to the nerd. He can hears murmurs questioning who is he or what he is to Jaejoong or if they are close to Jaejoong to call him that way.

 

It was until they are in the main gate Yunho lets go of Jaejoong’s arm around him. “Why don’t you eat with them? He said he is gonna treat you,”

 

“Yeah, and you got a lot of rich circle of friends you always hang out with. Why you want to eat with two nerds like us?” Changmin points out their two different worlds. Yunho stays silent. He is not gonna lie but that question has been lingering in his brain since the day one Jaejoong latched himself onto him.

 

“When you got here?!” Jaejoong yelps, doesn’t aware of Changmin’s presence till just now. “Why? Can't I?” Jaejoong turns to Yunho, pouting like he will get his way whenever he uses that technique.

 

“As long as you don’t cling on me,” Yunho shrugs as the three continue walking.

 

“You will hate me if he clings on me instead,” Changmin yawns, earns a glare from Yunho and giggles from Jaejoong.

 

“You promised me you will eat lunch with me this morning,” Jaejoong bats his eyelashes, looking so happy as they walk toward a curry café near the university. “It's so rare to you to say yes! Do you think I will let go of this chance?”

 

“Sorry to ruin your date then,” Changmin says sleepily.

 

Jaejoong blushes when Changmin’s word ‘date’ sinks in his pretty head. They walk into the curry café and Jaejoong quickly sits beside Yunho, displaying big grins when the nerd gives him a look. Changmin sleepily sits across the table. It's not too long when their order comes and they start to dig in. Yunho checks on Jaejoong if the Queen likes the curry. The Beauty displays a sweetest smile as he scoops another spoon. It was a peaceful lunch until Yunho heaves a sigh when he notices how Jaejoong spills the curry on the table and his face. How come he eats gracefully but still manages to do clumsy thing in the same time?

 

“How do you even get it on your nose?” Yunho chuckles as he wipes the latter’s small nose. Jaejoong crunches his nose while giggling. Yunho can't lie that Jaejoong is cute when he is like this. Jaejoong loves it when Yunho takes care of him. So maybe or not maybe he does it purposely.

 

Changmin munches his third plates boringly, watching the two love birds throwing him some love sick eyes and a poke here and there. “I don’t complain though,” He murmurs, gains attention from the two across the table.

 

“You said something?” Yunho turns to his best friend after wiped Jaejoong’s chin with his thumb.

 

“Just questioning myself why don’t you two just be official yet?”

 

“That again?” Yunho scowls while Jaejoong blushes. “You always said the same damn things everytime we ate together, Min. Every ing time,”

 

“Do you need me to record you guys together so you can see how you treat each other?” Changmin finishes off his third plate. “Excuse me, another one please,” He sleepily asks the waitress. “Seriously, Hyung. If you ask people they will tell you the same. Both of you emits the same aura,”

 

“Yah! Cut it off, Changmin ah. We are both men! That’s disgusting,” Yunho snickers. “Maybe you forgot that I got a girlfriend before. I like girls,”

 

Changmin glances at Jaejoong’s reaction. It's not the first time he voiced out that question to both of them. And it's not the first time that Yunho crudely answer it as if it's disgusting being gay. The other times they only let it pass just like that while Jaejoong playfully questioning Yunho back. But there is something different with the sly Kim today. The blonde guy looks down with pale face, lips biting in anxious manner. His beautiful face paled listening to Yunho’s answer.

 

“You know, Hyung, there are a bunch of men flocks around this sly Kim everyday. More than half of them want to be his lover. The ruckus before, you saw it. I bet that Yeongjo guy don’t just want to lunch together. How do you think about that?”

 

“You imply that half of the campus are gays? Changmin ah, you er,” Yunho laughs, thinks that Changmin is joking, unaware of Jaejoong tightens his grip on the spoon he is holding. “Just think that you are surrounded by gays. That’s damn creepy!”

 

“I don’t know you are a homophobic, Hyung,” Changmin says carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter