Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong Chp 1

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Kim Jaejoong walks into the campus hall gracefully. His beauty sparks all over his body from head to toe. When he pass you by, the Greek orchestra when the Goddesses chat in the pond, is ringing in your ear and your gaze is filling by the shiny grace light and white petals. Ok, too overdo? Fine.

 

Kim Jaejoong is the Campus Queen. Men desire his delicate body to have him in their bed. Women fantasize his gorgeousness as their mate, half just envying his flawless skin. In short, everyone wants him because of his immortal beauty. Just how come a 21 year old man could be that desirable and… alluring?

 

Everyone wants him, but in the same time, everyone afraid to touch him. This piece of God’s art might be damaged if mortal like them—human—touch that porcelain skin. And that’s the part of Jaejoong’s benefit. Because Kim Jaejoong enjoys the attention but he loves it when they desperately want him without able to touch him. No one can touch him. He is in charge to choose where his ity will be given to.

 

And talk about that some one target lucky man, Jaejoong has set his eyes on a certain someone. A straight man who saved him from a gang of hyena who wanted to him in the dark alley at the midnight. The man was come in the right time when they tore Jaejoong’s clothes to have a taste of his skin and saved the poor boy innocence.

 

“Yunnie~!!” Every head turns to the source of the Goddess’ voice floats in the library air.

 

“, he found me,” The lazy eyes behind the black frame spectacles peek out from the thick book he is reading.

 

“Congratulation, Yunho Hyung,” The tall skinny man who read the same thick Chemistry book murmurs.

 

“Shut up, Changmin,” Yunho whispers dangerously. “Now, let’s go before that girl hops onto my back,”

 

Jung Yunho, in the other side of the world where Kim Jaejoong exists, is a nerd. Simply doesn’t hang out with his classmates who like throwing party with beers and girls, doesn’t sleep around with girls, and just doesn’t even try to get attention from anyone. Nerd doesn’t mean has an ugly face with ugly eyeglasses with ugly clothes and ugly appearance, right. In fact, Jung Yunho is so normal. Too normal that he was unrecognized by anyone.

 

Jung Yunho has a tall firm figure with an ordinary polo shirt under an ordinary jacket along with ordinary sneakers. Yunho has a nice mark record in his every class and has very ‘nice’ habitual in library every time he finished his classes. Together with his and only companion, Shim Changmin. A couple of compatible nerds in short.

 

“Technically Jaejoong sshi is not a girl,” Changmin says, doesn’t avert his eyes from the page.

 

“Whatever,” Yunho spats as he looks up at the main door while shoves the books into his backpack. “That boy acts like a sly girl who always walking around half inside my apartment,”

 

Changmin nods uninterestedly, still glues his eyes to the book. “Because he sleeps with yo…”

 

Yunho jumps on him and covers Changmin’s mouth immediately. “What the fu…” He hisses as he scans the surround students who have no longer attention on their book but to the beauty who walks cutely to Yunho’s seat.

 

“Shut your mouth up or the whole University will know! They will presume as if me and that…certain person… is in somewhat relationship! And Jesus that’s scary! I'm straight for Christ’s sake!” Yunho glares at the covered-mouth-by-his-palm Changmin. “And we don’t do anything, ‘kay?” He bolds the last sentence.

 

Changmin, remains expressionless, asks. “Do nothing?”

 

“Like I lusting him, no!”

 

“That he jumps on you, steals pecks on you, sleeps beside you, and takes shower with you?”

 

“What the , Min!” Yunho bores a hole in Changmin’s face in the time the angel voice interrupts them.

 

“Yunnie, you are here~!”

 

Yunho closes his eyes as goosebump runs through his spine. He slowly turns to his shoulder to find the most girly man ever exist in this world whom interrupting his life since 1986. Oh wait, that’s the year he was born.

 

“Why are you so loud? This is library, you know,” Yunho says lazily.

 

“Sorry, Joongie will be quiet if Yunnie gives Joongie a kiss,” Jaejoong makes a doe adorable eyes as he scoots closer to the man on the library chairs.

 

“Pft, Not even in your dream, Kim,”

 

“So mean~ I was just…” Jaejoong’s line was cut when he realized that Yunho is sitting on the long chair beside another tall man with Yunho’s gorgeous palm covering the man’s mouth.

 

“‘Joongie’? ‘Yunnie’?” Changmin looks at his nerd Hyung.

 

“You didn’t hear anything,” Yunho threatens the younger.

 

“What is this?” Jaejoong points his finger to Changmin, with the tone you heard when a house-wife just found out her husband is cheating on her.

 

“I'm not a ‘what’ but a ‘who’, Jaejoong sshi,” Changmin says from behind Yunho’s hand still with his uninterested face.

 

The fact that this ‘who’ doesn’t even try to remove ‘his Yunnie’’s hand from his mouth is pissed Jaejoong. He sighs angrily. “Let Yunnie go, you punk,” He takes Yunho’s hand away from the ‘who’ and holds it protectively.

 

Changmin is about to say “Excuse me but it was me the victim here” but stopped when Jaejoong examines Yunho’s long fingers, asks if Yunho needs to go for nerd viruses check up.

 

“Yunho Hyung is right, you are really something,” Changmin says without a guilt in his face.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter