You and Me

Until You Happened

 

“Hi I’m Luhan and I am 18 years old..”

 

That is how we met. I am Luhan. Xi Luhan but soon to be Kim Luhan? I’m not getting married or something it’s just my mom will marry this someone we used to know…

Now I am here with my brother Kris in our car… practicing on how we will introduce ourselves in our little brother.

 

“Mom how young is that JongIn boy?” Kris asked.

“Well… I think he is in High School” WHAT THE!

 

“MOM!!”

 

“What?”

 

“You never told me that! You told me that we will going to have a step brother but you didn’t tell us that he is in HIGH SCHOOL!”

“Then what is the problem? Aren’t you happy that at least you will have some company when you enter your new school?” mom said.

“NO MOM! I’m not happy!!”

 

Okay I will explain that. I am not happy well I don’t really hate boys and GIRLS but you know I really don’t feel them.. I swear only my brother knows what I feel..

 

Even I… don’t know it.. well if you can call freak well that’s fine.. he really is..

 

 

“Well mom maybe.. we don’t really need to share room with this JongIn guy right?”

“Well yeah.. I think.. because.. oh Luhan will!”

 

WHAT THE!!!

 

“NO MOM I WON’T”

“Yes you will”

“Why do I have to?”

“Because Kris is older than you and YOU are the high schooler here so you need to!”

 

OKAY MOM!! I SWEAR I REALLY WANT TO DIE NOW!! AS IN NOW!!!

 

“No mom! I won’t..”

“Yes you will.. son”

 

 

She’s really a life ruiner!!

 

Okay after ten billion years!! We finally arrived here.. and we don’t even know why I’m not happy about it.. well maybe because of what they call INSTICT..

 

I have the best INSTINCT in our family.. Only 1 guess failed in all of my guesses.. which one? It is when Kris told me that I failed my PE test.. oh whatever!!!

 

 

 

“Honey!!” Honey? Already they are not even married yet!!

“Oh Suzy you came!!”

“Well they are my sons.. Luhan and Kris.. Kris is the oldest..”

“Oh Hi I am Soo Hyun.. Nice to meet you two..”

 

Well I think he is nice.. for somebody that I used to know.. Well maybe.. but look at the bright side… He won’t leave my mother..

 

“Nice to meet you too..” Kris and I said.

 “Well JongIn is still asleep.. so maybe you can just put your bags in his room..” is he talking to me?

 

“Okay Luhan go there.. and please try to not wake JongIn up.. cause he is a rascal ALWAYS..” Mr. Soo Hyun told me.. okay maybe I shoul call him daddy?

 

“Okay… thank you..”

 

“Welcome.. his room is at the end of the corridor… he owns the biggest room here..” Dad told me.. kinda awkward..

 

“Thank you again” I bowed and follow his instructions..

 

 

 

Okay now that I’m here… In front of his door….

 

OH GOSH MY STOMACH IS IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I need to…

 

I need to----

 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

 

“WHO OPENS THE DOOR!!!!!” I shouted

 

“Me..”

 

OH GOSH!! Is he JongIn? Mom told me he used to be short but why is he taller than me? Mom also told me.. he used to have a sweet face? But why does he have a bad boy look on his face!!

 

 

 

Is he really Kim JongIn?

 

Cause if he is… then my heart is in big trouble..

 


Do I have the skills to continue this? Cause I think I wrote a lame fanfic? Comment and suggestion?? Violent Reaction? It's welcome here XD