R: Imagine; zining

State Of Grace Review and Advertisement Café - Busy -Currently Hiring-

Story Title: Imagine
Story Link: click

Author: zining

Reviewer: hottest7684

 

Title: (4/5) 

Your title fit the story well, so good job there. I took off one point because when I search up Imagine on aff, there is a lot of fics with the same name. But good job!!

 Characters and Characterization: (8/10)
I liked your characters of Chaerin and Jiyong. I just wish there was a little bit more detail about Jiyong and his personality. But other than that, great!

 

 Description and Foreword: (14/15)
I liked how you used the quotes that fit with the idea of your oneshot! The only thing is that there wasn’t exactly a description on your story, I took off one point for that.

 

 Appearance: (15/15)
Your story was fine to me; I had no problems with reading it or anything.

 

 Originality: (9/10)
Now, a person imagining their lover and it all being a dream might be seen on the site a little bit (why I took off a point), I’ve seen a couple of times, but nice job on the creativity!


Flow: (9/10)
Because it’s a oneshot, it is kind of hard to talk about the flow  of events and what not, but I think that some of the parts could be described a little bit more. But that’s my opinion.

 

 Grammar and Spelling: (27/30)
Some small little things that I saw;

O: Her mother had cancer. Her father was dead. Lee Chaerin is officially an orphan.
C: Her mother had cancer, her father was dead. Lee Chaerin was officially an orphan.

O: It does not matter what the stars themself feel. 
C: It does not matter what the stars themselves feel.

O: The councilors' smile was fake. 
C: The counsellor’s smile was fake.

O: "Where's he?" Raspy voice,
C: “Where is he?” a raspy voice,

I think that’s about it.

 

 General Enjoyment: (4/5)
I’m not a huge fan of either Big Bang or 2NE1, but liked reading this! It made me tear up just a little bit, so nice job!


 Personal Thoughts: (Not for points)
As I mentioned, I liked this oneshot! Don’t stop writing, you’re really good!

 

Total: (90/100 points)

 


Thanks so much for requesting!!