Back To Work

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

On my little vacation I got my mind off things. I hung out Eun Kyung, Woo Hyun, Seo Hyun, and So Yun. We went to a parties for the three nights I had off, had fun and forgot what I was doing. The only down side was that I had to go to work early morning on Monday and I had to go back to dad's plus on Tuesday was dinner with my grandma.

I walked in at 8 seeing that they were putting on tattoos on them and Youngjae's hair was brown. Over the few I've been thinking that i should start treating them better since all they like to do is have fun and I yell at them a little too much for that, so my first step is calling them each by their actual names.

"Actually we need you to film, film everything that we tell you too and whatever the boys want to film, they're making a video of what goes on behind the scene's I guess. But here, you're dad told me to give you this camera, just do whatever, be creative with it," My dad said and handed me a camera. I gave him a look and  filmed whatever was in sight. Seeing the photoshoot was cool, the different outfits, the amount of poses, it was funny. The best part was when Zelo's pants ripped. Then during the break he explained to me the story of his pet scorpion.

"You really have no luck with pets do you?" I asked him.

"No, not really," he said laughing, I cracked a tiny smile, but tried to hide it when I saw him laugh. Then Daehyun wanted to a special news report and interview people, he tried Zelo, but failed and then did Himchan. After I talked to Jongup for a bit and he explained their day kind of then Zelo pretended to hit me with a bat. Then after break I found myself entertained watching Zelo trying to clean up the skateboard. I felt like a sasaeng fan. By the time the shoot was finished it was only 10pm. My dad had me go to the dorm with the boys and make sure everything was all good and see if they needed help.

"Okay, so I decided over the past few days that well I'll only be working with you guys for 3 more weeks and what the hell, I'll be nice. So let's start over. Hi! I'm Lee Ji Jung, but you can call me JJ, I like movies, preforming, making music, partying, and having fun!" I said as we all got to their dorm with the luggage. They all reintroduced themselves to me and I gave them each hugs to show that I mean no harm.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" Zelo asked as I was helping him unpack because the others said they didn't need my help.

"Well the other day my friend said life is too short to play it safe, so what the hell, be risky and do whatever you want and I said what the hell, I'll be nice to you guys and foresee the outcome I get from this. But one thing, we never go on a date again," I said in a deadly tone at the end. I managed to finish unpacking avoiding contact in anyway.

"Well I'm going to head home, night everyone," I said and started to walk out.

"It's raining, let me walk you," Zelo offered.

"I'm actually going to my dad's and he lives in the suburbs so I'm going to take taxi, bye," I said rudely then left. I wasn't going to take a taxi though, the walk from here to the suburbs was 30 minutes and I liked the rain, anyways. Once again walking home I got the feeling of someone following, but when I turned aroun no one was there. "Huh, that's weird?" I thought aloud and then continued, it wasn't until I heard someone shout help, it sounded as if it was just in the alley I passed not too long ago.

"Help!" there it was again. I ran to the alley and saw someone trying to mug the person, the mugger punched the guy in the stomach, but the guy wouldn't go down.

", , . I promised I wouldn't do this again, but some's in need of help and well, screw it," I thought to myself, I ran to the mugger and jumped on his back and started hitting him like a weak girl. Luckily I had my keychain in hand where I always carry my mace and I sprayed him in the face. The mugger screamed in pain and I jumped off then kicked him in the balls and took his arm and twisted it to his back then rammed him into a wall knocking him out. I quickly rushed to the person who was hurt, he was groaning holding his stomach and wearing a hoodie. I took off the hoodie and it was Zelo. I was too worried to care that it was him.

"Zelo, are you okay?" I said holding him, sitting on the ground next to him and he groaned in response. I got my phone out from my pocket and called the police to come here. I told them where we were and they said they'd come as soon as possible. I took off Zelo's hood and pushed his hair out of his face, his lip and nose were bleeding and he was holding onto his stomach. A few minutes later the police came and arrested the guy, I explained to them the story and they couldn't really arrest me since it was self defense. They also said Zelo would be fine and there were no serious injuries done except to the mugger, I broke his arm. The police drove me to my mom's place which was empty because she, my stepdad, and Hyo Jin left for Busan today to visit my stepdad's parents and I couldn't go because of work. I carried Zelo on my back and put him on the couch. I got the first aid kit and put medicine on his lip and a cold towel on his forehead and cleaned up the blood.

"My stomach," he groaned still in pain, I lifted up his shirt and saw bruises were forming so I put some medicine on his stomach too. I felt so bad for what happened, I felt like it was my fault that all of this happened it should've been me instead of him. A few minutes of watching over him to make sure he didn't pass out or anything he started coming back to reality.

"Wha-what happened?" he asked starting to sit up, but I stopped him.

"Lie down, you got beat up like the little wimp you are and I called the police then took you back to my house because you had a bleeding lip and nose and your stomach wasn't so good," I said to him.

"Thanks, but I should probably get going, you probably don't want me here," he started to try and get up again, but the pain in his stomach refrained him so he went back on the couch groaning again.

"You can spend the night, I'm alone here anyways. I'll bring you some different clothes, yours are soaked from the rain," I said and went to my mom and stepdad's room and got some of my stepdad's clothes and broght them out for him.

"You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep in my little sister's room," I told him and showed him to my room. 

"Thanks a lot, I really mean it," he said before I left.

"I owe you anyways, you took care of me when I was drunk and you carried me home from the movies, it's only fair," I said and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JJ, why didn't you come home last night?" my dad asked me as I arrived to the practice room with the boys.

"Jun Hong didn't come home last night either, he came this morning a little before JJ," Jongup said.

I shot him a look and whispered, "You ing idiot, you weren't supposed to say anything. I swear to God I will ing destroy you." His face suddenly dropped and he looked as if he'd seen hell. "Look, dad, when I finished helping the boys it got late and I didn't have my wallet and it started to rain so I went to mom's because it was way closer, but I promise I'll still go to dinner tonight with grandma," I pleaded.

"You better, she's already mad at you for skipping last week and the week before. Now Jun Hong, what's your excuse for why you didn't return to the dorm," my dad said turning to him in a deathly tone and glare, people say this is where I get my scary genes from, my dad. Zelo was thinking and looked nervous, I guess this was the time to tell the truth.

"He was at school, I'm guessing. You know how Seo Hyun is like in charge of everything in our grade so she called an emergency meeting for the idols in our grade to see if they can do a preformance for the back to school showcase," I made up, it was partially true.

"Okay then," he shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lee Ji Jung, you need to have a good future, who knows what your future will be if I don't do something. I mean you wear these clothes, what man will marry you. I have a friend, her grandson is 17, he's the heir to a major hotel bussiness, very rich, maybe I could set up an arranged marriage," My granmother said at the dinner table, I was used to the bashing on my style, but I spit out my food when she said arranged marriage.

"No manners, this is why you need an arranged marriage, I'll call her right now," my grandma said starting to slowly get up.

"Grandma! That won't be neccesary, I have a boyfriend already. He's a very nice boy, he already has a very nice future and comes from a good family," I said quickly. My grandma stopped getting out of her seat and my little brother, Yu Han, my stepmother and dad looked at. I gave my dad and stepmom a look and 'please help me, I really don't want an arranged marriage' was writted all over my face

"Um yes that's right, he is a very nice boy, good manners and everything," my stepmom said.

"Why was I not aware of this?" My grandmother said in a stern voice.

"Because I wanted to wait to tell you," I said hoping that she would buy it.

"What's the boy's name?" she asked looking at me straight in the eye.

"Choi Jun Hong," I quickly spat out, my dad looked even more shocked, but I begged him to help me.

"Bring him to dinner tomorrow, I want to meet him," she said and went back to eating.

"Noona, you don't-" Yu Han began to say but I kicked his leg pretty hard under the table and my grandma stared at me. "Oh yeah, I remember Junhong Hyung now, he's really nice," Yu Han said in a scared voice and my grandmother went back to eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) 

Guys I was planning my wedding with Zelo today and my friend who's a crazy amazing violinist (I mean she's in the youth civics DSO second chair) and she said she would play violin at the ceremony. I said she could play Move (get out the way) by Ludacris and I would like crump down the aisle and  push all my bridesmaids out the way. That would be the best wedding ever.


(A/N) March 28th 2014

I understand why this fic was so ty. I don't blame you for not reading it.