I'm Done

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Good morning everyone! Goodmorning Junhong oppa! Did you have a good sleep? Here's breakfast" I said as they entered the dining room seeing everyone was waking up ready to eat. They all gave me a weird look because I looked too happy and suspicious.

"Look, JJ, I know you're trying to change, but this is just creepy," Jongup said feeling freaked okay, I let my face go back to normal and I got down to serious bussiness.

"Okay, here's the dealio. Zelo, will you be my boyfriend?" I said nervously and they all stopped eating and looked at me, then looked back at Zelo and back at me, then back at him.

"Wh-what?" he stuttered a little confused.

"Look, last nigth with dinner at my grandma's she was about to put me in an arranged marriage which is a big no no. I had to think fast and I told her that you were my boyfriend and she wants to meet you tonight for dinner with my family," I said, "She's old and crazy and mean and I'll pay you 50 bucks for it."

"Sure, but money first," he replied with a smirk.

"Aish, you guys are killing my pocket," I muttered while taking out my wallet, I looked in it and saw that I only had a 50 and a 1, I slowly pulled ou the 50 and he took it from my hands, "Gaesaeki."

"Does this mean that we have to get use to you guys pretend dating?" Yongguk asked.

"Hey, just eat okay?" I said and pushed his bowl of congee towards him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you," I said to Zelo helping him do his tie back at the dorm.

"It's okay, but I don't want to pretend anymore," he said in a serious tone.

"Don't worry, I don't want to either. This is the last time I promise, not we have to go, my dad's here," I said and pulled him downstairs with me. My dad, stepmom, and Yu Han were waiting in my dad's car.

"Hi, I'm JJ's stepmom, Yang Yun Ji," my stepmom said greeting Zelo as we got nto the car.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Choi Junhong," Zelo said and shook my mom's hand. My little brother just waved and went back to his DS.

"JJ, Junhong, I hope this is just pretend or else you two will be in serious trouble," my dad said and started driving. The drive was silent, Zelo and I were sharing headphones to listen too and we dozed off because my grandmother lived 45 minutes away from where we were. I was soon woken up by a sudden flash and so did Zelo.

"What was that?" he asked confused, and my stepmother had her Polaroid camera out and a picture was developing.

"I couldn't help myself, it was so cute, see!" she said and handed me the picture. I used the light on my phone to see and it was me and Zelo sleeping and my head was on his shoulder and his head was on mine. My dad shook his head and I sighed then gave it back to my stepmom.

"No, you keep it. It's a memory so you can remember," she said and refused it. I put in my wallet and found we were pulling up in grandma's driveway.

"Showtime," Zelo said and I nodded. I held up my hand indicating he should hold it and he did, my dad and stepmom were in front of us and Ya Hun was behind.

"Gross," he said as he saw Zelo and I hold hands.

"Piss off bedwetter," I said. My grandmother opened the door and greeted us, she had a warm smile for me, something that I never see, usually her smiles are given to Ya Hun or my dad or stepmom, or cousins, but never me. Then her smile dropped when she saw Zelo's hair, I cursed to myself forgetting to mention the hair, but oh well, we'll see what happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junhong, you're very tall for your age, what's your height?" my grandmother asked checking him out.

"182 centimeters Mrs. Su," Junhong said giving me a look saying 'help me' and I just chuckled.

"How old are you?" she asked getting close to see his face better.

"I was born in 1996, my birthday is October 15th, just 16 days before Ji Jungs," he said and held my hand and I just smiled and nodded.

"So, Junhong, what do you do? What school do you attend, plans after high school, any jobs currently?" my grandma asked pestering him with questions.

"Actaully, I go to school with Ji Jung, Seoul Preforming Arts High School, right now though I'm actually in a band," Zelo said confidently, my grandma's expression dropped.

"Oh what a waste, that is nonsense, you need to get a real career, it's impossible to make a living out of music," my grandma practically yelled.

"Mom, he is in a band in the company I work for, I'm his manager. They're quite popular," my dad said defending him.

"Oh that pop music, that's not real music," she said saying her opinion.

"Well actually I think it is, you may not, but I do. I had to go threw a few years of rough training, I trained 20 hours a day, but I still don't think that's enough. I like doing my job because it makes people happy. But I still have fear whenever I preform, it's nerve wracking, but I face, and it's worth it too see the crowd of happy people hearing your music. We practice all hours of the day and night up until someone gets so sick that they've thrown. I can say that I've been the person to throw up a few times before. I mean who really cares that we seat through our clothes multiple times a day and have to constantly change, in the end we get to share our talent that makes people happy," Zelo said standing his ground, we were all shocked at his words for defending himself, but my grandmother kept her straight face.

"A boy who stands up for himself and what he believes in, you made a good choice Lee Ji Jung, he's a good boy," my grandmother said smiling in the end.

"Mom, by the way, don't tell anyone about their relationship, he'll get in trouble with the company if they find out," my dad added, my grandma just said whatever. First time I heard her use that word.

"By the way, does you're mom know about your boyfriend," my grandma asked curiously.

"Um yes," I said quickly, knowing my grandma she just loves to argue with my mom. Luckily the look on her face made me think she believed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flopped onto my bed happy to get tonight over with, my phone buzzed and I got a text from Zelo

Hey can you come to the dorm, quickly I need you for something really important.

Whyyyyyy??

If you don't come I'll go back to your grandma's house and tell her the truth.

Be there in 10

I changed into something comfortable and told my dad I left something at the dorm today so I was just going to pick it up. On my way there I told the taxi to stop at a conviniece store and I bought some green jello quickly as a joke gift for Zelo. I soon got to the dorm and let myself in like always.

"Hey Zelo! I got you some green Jello as a thank you," I said chuckling at the end, he smiled and thanked me.

"Whatcha need?" I said sitting down at the counter with him.

"Well, there's this girl I like, and I want to confess to her, how should I do it?" he asked.

"Are you kidding me? Making me come over just to ask me a stupid question like this? What girl in their right mind likes you?"

"I'll just go to you're grandma's house then

"Fine Gaesaeki. Just tell her okay? I'm going home," I began to walk towards the door then he grabbed my arm.

"Then here, JJ, I like you. More than as a friend, I like like you," he said obviously taking my advice, then he caught me off gaurd by kissing me. I was in shock and my eyes stayed wide even after he took his lips off mine,"So?" he asked, just as I was about to answer him the rest of the boys walked in from practice loud as ever.

"I should get going, see you guys tomorrow!" I said and quickly rushed out of the dorm. I was confused right now, I only thought of Zelo as a frenemy, I mean yeah I did think of him as a guy I liked, but I didn't take it seriously. I had all these confused feelings and didn't know if I liked him back or not. The worst part was that I let him kiss me, and I didn't stop him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Here's a little heads up, there's gonna be some drama soon! and dear lawd it's my 2nd update today!


May 23th 2014 new update

LOLOLOLOL this fic makes me want to cringe because so cheesy.