Change Of Plans

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

Evil can come in many forms, I guess you could say Korean teenage girls was the most common type. This special form of evil had a name too, Ga Yun. She is not only evil but obsessively crazy at the same time.

"Stupid ! Let go of me!" I screamed while she was trying to rip my jacket along with skin, "What do you even want from me? You're lucky I'm in a good mood today or I'd rip your hair extensions out along with the skin of your scalp."

"I want you to leave my Zelo Oppa alone!" She screamed back taking a punch at my face, it wasn't enough to knock me out or cause any damage, but it was enough for me to lose my balance and fall to ground. Plus it gave me a bloody nose.

"What did you say?" I scoffed wiping the blood off my face even though it just kept coming down, "Your Zelo Oppa? You're really a crazy . What are you going to do if I don't?"

"I'll him and you, you think I won't?" She said followed by a psychotic laughter, "Look here." She pulled a gun from her bag and aimed it right at me.

"You wou-" I began to say but a boom was heard, I couldn't react and felt as if I were glued to the ground. To my luck though the bullet brushed right on my jacket creating a rip, but it didn't even touch me.

"That's just a small warning, now what do you think?"


"Mom, Dad, the reason why I wanted to have an all family meeting today is because I want to study abroad in America for a few months this year. Seung Yeon says that it's not too late to aply to attend her high school and I'd be in the 11th grade with her, I just want to study there from September to about January, February. I want to see how schools are there so I can prepare for University and see where I want to go, I might go to America, England, Africa, or stay here," I said, my parents and I were at a restaurant and they looked shocked at what I said and didn't know what to reply, but the only one who did speak up was my father.

"Well I'm glad you're thinking about the future, and I'm okay with it, but are you sure you're 100% on board?" My dad said and I nodded eagerly in response, he turned to my mother telling her it was her turn to speak.

"Sweetheart, you know I love you and support all your decisions so I'm okay with it, I'll talk to your school and talk to your aunt about applying you seeing your father is busy a lot," my mother said, I smiled to tell them I was happy, but on the inside I felt awful. After the incident with the devil herself I realized how much I cared for Zelo and knew I liked him, but that's all over because of Ga Yun. 


"Hey JJ it's our last day off before we all have to go back to work, anything you wanna do?" Himchan asked as I entered the dorm.

"I don't, anything you guys have in mind?" I replied while joining him in the living room.

"Everland! I haven't been there in a while, all seven of us can go," Himchan exclaimed and I smiled and nodded my head. I went to the spare room, I just set my suitcase and back down then went back out. Himchan was the only one awake right now seeing it was 7 am and the rest of the boys took this as a chance to catch up on sleep.

"Himchan, you've had girls confess to you before right?" I asked him sitting on the couch.

"Not really, believe it or not I wasn't this gorgeous in my school days."

"Trust me, I can. Have you confessed to a girl?"

"I'm not a loser, of course I have."

"How do you do it then?

"You're going to tell him you like him won't you? I don't know if I should feel bad for him or not, I mean his girlfriend is going to be a psycho."

"I'm only asking you for advice because you seem like the only reliable one!"

"Fine, fine. I don't know I mean Junhong is a simple kid, so maybe do something really cool for him. Other than this career his life is pretty boring. He goes to school, he studies, he tries to have pets, he's weird. I will help you though."

"Really? You have to promise not to tell anyone else what I'm about to though because I'm still deciding if I should say anything or not."

"I won't say a peep."

"I'm leaving to study abroad in America for a few months. I leave next month."

"Then damn, that really , you should probably tell him you like him first before you leave. Yeah he'll be heartbroken, but at least it's better than you just leaving him questioning what he ever did wrong. "

"Then should I tell him? It's not that I even want to go, I want to stay here."

"Then don't go."

"If I don't go then it'll just be awful, but I think I'll be fine. I'll be with my cousins and aunt an uncle."

"If you say so, but you said so yourself that you don't want to go.."

"But I have to go!"


"Okay, let's split up in groups and meet back here at 1 for lunch," Yongguk said as we arrived at Everland, they were trying their best to disguise themselves and it worked pretty well, baseball caps or snapbacks, sunglasses, average clothes so they wouldn't stand out. I guess it would work for them.

"I'll pair up with Jongup," Zelo said and grabbed Jongup.

"I'll go with Youngjae!" Daehyun called and grabbed Youngjae like a five year old who just found his mom.

"Then I guess it's Himchan and I," Yongguk said and held Him chan's hand up in the air with his. I just stood there and gave them a look saying 'um hello? I'm here you know' and then they realized and I nodded my head and said yeah. No one wanted to take me and I called them s.

"We'll take her being the oldest ones, now come on! We got fast passes so we can cut, let's go!" Himchan said and we all ran away towards different parts of the amusement park. The first one we rode was the one where everyone sits in a circle and it swings and spins really fast. They usually played music on these rides and I started laughing because right when we sat down Going crazy started playing and the whole ride Yongguk and Himchan were singing, some people said they were good and other's were telling them to shut up while tourists were saying what the .

"You guys are so embarrassing," was the first thing I said as soon as the ride ended and turned my snapback so it was covering my face.

"You love us," Himchan said and they both put their arms over my shoulders and I just groaned in embarrasment. Why did I get stuck with these two losers?


"Someone switch with me! These losers are so embarrassing! Every single ride plays music and every single ride they sing along," I complained as soon as I started walking towards the other members sitting at the table.

"I'll switch with you! Junhong has been depressed and isn't doing anything fun," Jongup said standing up.

"Deal! It's better than hanging with the singing doofuses," I said and sat down at the table with the rest of the guys. Jongup was right, Zelo did look a little depressed, but I was caught up in my own drama too pay attention to the guy I care about.


(A/N)

Sorry it's a short ty chapter but I just wanted to get this over with T T I started writing this chapter on my phone on the bus this morning going to school and I was writing it throughout the school day! Anyways, like always enjoy and by the way....

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'RE WONDERFUL COMMENTS! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HIT 20 SUBS! I KNOW IT MAY NOT SEEM THAT MUCH BUT TO ME IT IS! I feel like just 2 weeks ago I started this fic! oh wait I did start this fic two weeks ago hahaha... awkward.

NEW (A/N) NOVEMBER 6 2014

SO ERM IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I WROTE THIS LIKE WHAT? TWO YEARS AGO LIKE HOLY . Anyways sorry for my bad writing from my 14 year old mind. This is why I'm trying to make it better even though now it's bad writing from my almost 16 year old mind.