너라고 It's You

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Oohh! Let's go on this ride," I said and pulled Zelo in line to a haunted house ride, he gulper and on the inside I was crying like a little , but maybe this will make him less depressed.

"Are you sure you wanna ride this? You're not scared are you?" Zelo asked noticing how tight I'm holding onto his arm.

"I'm sure, but I'm not going to let my fear stop me," I said and straightened up. We were next and we sat down in the cart. As soon as it started moving I screamed and people gave me looks and I said sorry. Every single time we moved I screamed. I ended up holding on to Zelo completely screaming every single time I heard or saw something. 

"Shhh it's okay, the ride will be over soon," he said trying to comfort me but he was shaking too.

'IF WE DIE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REALLY LIKE YOU TOO!" I shouted scared out of my mind, I grabbed on tighter and continued screaming. Finally I saw daylight and I let go, my body was shaking and I couldn't believe the horrors I went through. 

"Did you really mean it?" Zelo asked looking down on me while I was still holding onto him.

"Mean what?" I asked still shaken up a little, but back to reality.

"What you said on the ride, does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked with both of hands on my shoulders shaking me a little.

"Whaaatttt???? Oh Zelo you're crazy, I think the only thing that came out of my mouth were screams, you must've imagined if, now come on! Lets go in that one," I said and pointed to the biggest ride in the amusement park. Nice JJ, your plan to confess is now in action, but you brought his happiness here and then shot it back down, at least he looks happier than depressed now. We got into the fast pass line and within minutes we were sitting down in the front train. Zelo had taken off the glasses and hat, but e was wearing his mouth cover so no one knew it was him.

"Hold my hand?" I asked with a bit of fright in my voice, I really wasn't, I just needed an excuse to hold his hand. He smiled, I knew that because the way his eyes smiled, he took my hand and held onto it tight. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I was happy. A smile formed on my face and we started going up hill, Then as soon as we were about to drop and when try we're about to take the picture I leaned over and kissed Zelo on the cheek right when they took the picture. I started screaming along with the ride and then soon the ride was over.

"You kissed me!" He said happily after the ride and I have him a confused look.

"What are you talking about? I think you're losing your mind," I said chuckling at the end. When we left the ride I told him to get me a hot dog while I went to the bathroom, but really I went I go buy the picture. The lady commented on how cute it was. I came back and had the picture in my string bag.

"So what next?" I asked and happily took my hot dog.

"That one," he said smiling and pointing to a couple ride. I have him a 'what the ' look but he dragged me to it. We sat down in one of the boats right away because there weren't there many couples and the line was short. It was indoor and as soon as we got in it was all cute and romantic, it made me laugh because they over did it.

"This is just too much," I said dying of laughter.

"It's supposed to be romantic an you're laughing!" He said scolding me. I was trying to catch my breathe and soon I did.

"Aww I'm not sorry," I said in a baby voice and lightly hit him.

"So, what's up with you today? You've been all depressed, why? This is very unlike the hyper active fun Zelo I've come to know," I said seeig that this ride was very slow and we'd be here a while.

"I don't know, I had a bad dream last night and it sort of bummed me out," he sighed and stiffened up.

"What was it? I promise I won't laugh or anything."

"Ok, I dreamed that you left me without telling me. You just avoided me and then left Seoul and didn't comeback for a while, you'd never answer me or anything. I was completely heartbroken and when you came back you forgot me and was with Daehyun," he said with his voice cracking in the end. I didn't say anything, I just gave him a hug and told him that I'd promise I'd never do that. When the ride ended he put on a smile and we walked out. My phone rang and it was a text from an uknown number.

You don't want people to find out do you? I thought so, so just leave Zelo alone or things will happen.

It also included a few pictures of me and Zelo from today. He was oblivious and smiling now, he looked so happy and I was going to break my promise. I'm supposed to love and care for him, but I'm doing that by leaving him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Sorry, AFF crashed and I had to retype it T T. but anyways since this is a short ty chapter here's a preview for the next one!:

"Hello?"

"Is this Lee Ji Jung?"

"Yes, may I ask who is calling?"

"Hi I'm officer Kim Tae Young, it seems your mother and step father have gotten into a car accident. Your step father is fine and awake, but we are getting no response from your mother."

"What about my sister? Was she with them?"

"She was at a friend's house, but we need you at the hospital immedietly. You are your mother's only relative here in Korea and we need you here for legal reasons."

"Wi-will she be alright?"

"We're not sure, we still haven't gotten a response." I hung up and quickly put on my Vans and ran out of the dorm.

"JJ! Where are you going?" Youngjae asked as I pushed him out the way, as I was leaving he just got home. I didn't answer, tears were straming down my face and my body felt numb. I ran all the way to hospital and came in panting. I spotted a police officer and his tag said Kim Tae Young. He was speaking to a girl who looked fairly worried and very familar. She turned around and it was Ga Yun.

"I'm so sorry, it's all my fault," she cried and pulled me in for a hug.

"This is just the begining," she whispered quietly in my ear.