Don't Include Me With Your Lies

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

I looked at my body and I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that was not mine. I let out a huge scream that woke everyone up. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," I said and got out of his bed, "I think I'm gonna be sick," I continued then ran to the bathroom and started gagging then ended up throwing up, I sat by the toilet while Zelo just stared at me as I rubbed my temples, "What happened?" I groaned as I grabbed my stomach my stomach.

"You dialed me and sounded pretty bad because you were drunk so I got your friend's address from your dad and-" Zelo began to explain.

"Wait, YOU TOLD MY DAD I WAS AT THAT PARTY?! MY DAD WASN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I shouted at him getting up and in his face, "Forget it, just continue and tell me how I ended up here in these clothes," I said cooling down seeing he was frightened.

"Well after I showed up I asked this guy if he could tell me where you were because I was looking for you and he told me you were at the pool deck. I saw you walking out there, but then you stopped and then started taking off your hat and shoes and rings and necklace, then you got on the diving board and your friend pushed you in. I got scred because you were down there for a while, but then you popped up and said Happy Birthday. Then you yelled at me, threw up, passed out, I took you here so I could keep an eye on you. You woke up, I gave you clothes to change into. I let you sleep in my bed and then you said you couldn't sleep and wanted me to sleep with you so then I did and then you woke up and here we are," he said in a calm voice as if this happens everyday.

"Okay, well then please, explain to me WHY YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL MY DAD I WAS AT A PARTY? GOING TO A PARTY GOT ME INTO THIS MESS. MY DAD DOESN'T LET ME GO TO PARTIES, THAT IT IS WHY I SNEAK OUT. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST OUT OF MY LIFE? God get a grip, learn that I don't need you to take care of me, or worry about me, or even acoknowledge me, my life was better before I met you. What part of I hate you do you not understand? The I, hate, or you? Or do you just not ing get that I hate you!" I screamed then stormed out of his room. I walked out to the living room to see Ballerina only in boxers lying on the couch.

"Ew, learn to wear clothes. No one wants to see your hideous body," I spat putting on my shoes grabbing my things then walking out. I hailed a cab not wanting anyone to see how awful I looked wearing this outfit. I quickly paid the driver and rushed into my mom's apartment.

"Hey sweetie, I thought you were at-" my mom greeted me, but I ran to the bathroom to shower instead so I cut her off. After my shower and clearing my thoughts Eun Kyng was calling me.

"JJ, where are you? We need to spend the day watching dramas in my theater room! Get your here, I'm ready to start playing Shut Up Flower Boy Band, oppa got for me for my birthday. Now get over here like now!" Eun Kyung said and I left the house going to Eun Kyung's. While my mom was driving me I felt a bad feeling in my stomach for yelling at Zelo, but that's how I feel and he needs to know that.

The Next Day

"Stop staring, it's rude to stare," I scolded Ballerina while they were eating.

"Don't you ever eat?" Ballerina asked giving me a weird look.

"Yes, I eat at the hours I have scheduled myself to eat. Right now it's 6, I eat breakfast at 7. Lunch I eat at 11 and dinner I eat at 8. I snack inbetween meals. Now do you want to know anymore questions about my life like when is my menstrual cycle?" I asked annoyed.

"Probably all the time," Fringe mutterd causing all the boys to snicker.

"I heard that you stupid piece of . Now finish eating, we have to leave soon," I said getting out of the bar stool to clean up in the living room a little. I got a little work done before my alarm went off telling me I had to get them to practice. I hurried them out of the dorm and made sure they got in the right car, then went to the mailroom got all of their fanmail and went back to orginize them for each member.

"Skateboard for Zelo, One Piece comic for Fringe, A basket of strawberry Shinjjoley for Ballerina," I didn't know that I was saying what was for who, these fans got them gifts from sweet and simple to outrageous and expensive. Some of them seemed sentimental and had meaning while others where just useless and a waste of money.

About an hour into it and a more gifts and letters to go through I got a phone call from my dad, "Hey JJ, can you come bring some fried chicken and drinks, they're getting hungry and there are a lot of fans out here so we can really get out," my dad said as soon as I answered.

"Sure," I sighed then hung up. I got my bag and left the fanmail for later, I walked to the nearest KFC and got three buckets of fried chicken, three buckets of grilled chicken, and six bottles of water then heading to the company and saw tons of fangirls outside just waiting for someone to come out. I carefully walked throught the front and showed security my pass then went to their practice room.

"Woah," I said seeing the guys had different color hair than this morning, they all tackled me seeing I had food.

"Leader, Him, and Daehyun have black hair, Ballerina and Fringe have brown hair, well I guess it's not fringe anymore, but whatever, and Zelo has blue hair in the front. You guys look uglier than before," I stated then was about to walk out when my dad came in and stopped me.

"Right now Secret is trying to get in the building so fans are everywhere, it's unsafe to leave for now so I need you to stay, then we need to have a talke after I'm done with work," he said and I groaned and sat down on the floor. My dad left to go to a meeting and left me here.

", Jun Hong, Ga Yun is on her way up here," Him said looking out the door, before Zelo could hide this girl, who I suppose is Ga Yun, walked in.

"Oppa!" she said with her arms wide open and walked towards Zelo who was awkwardly standing there rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ga Yun," he said and put out his hand to shake to reject his hug.

"Oppa, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow," she said flirting, that annoyed me so much, her voice especially, I rolled my eyes because I just couldn't take her.

"I can't," he said looking away.

"Why not oppa? We can have a lot of fun!" she said pouting and holding Zelo's hand, he snatched his hand away from her grasp and she was a little shocked.

"Because, I um uh have a girlfriend! Yeah I have a girlfriend," he lied, he was a horrible liar.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Who is she? I want to see," Ga Yun said turning into a demon, I swear her head turned 360 and her eyes went black with pits of fire in them.

"We wanted to keep it a secret, but secret's out!" Zelo quickly said and started nervously laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

"Who is she?" she asked again in a stern voice with a pissed off look.

"It's JJ! His girlfriend's JJ," Fringe quickly said and I gave him a death stare, I looked back at Zelo who had a pleading look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm his girlfriend," I said and Leader pulled me up from the ground and Ballerina pushed me to Zelo's side. Zelo put his arm around my shoulder smiling at her.

"How long have you to been dating?" Ga Yun pestered in a stern voice, I swear this girl is just possessed or something.

"Since January," Daehyun in, they all thought this was funny, my hands were behind my back and gave them the middle finger.

"How'd you meet," she asked getting closer and angrier.

"Her dad, he's our manager. He introduced us to her and we started hanging out behind his back and then started dating in January. He still doesn't know so please don't tell anyone," Zelo said and she widened her eyes in anger.

"I don't believe you. Prove it," she said crossing her arms.

"How?" I asked her like she's stupid, wait she is stupid.

"Kiss, then I'll believe you guys," she said and looked at us waiting.

"Um we don't really do PDA," I said but then she got frustrated with me.

"JUST KISS AND I'LL GO AWAY GOD DAMN IT," she screamed, god now I know how it feels whenever I yell at someone. Zelo turned to me and I gave him a look.

"I swear if he kisses me-" I thought then was cut of by a pair of lips on mine. My eyes were wide open, but Zelo's were closed. The whole room was silent, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, then we slowly parted and he put me infront of him and had his arms around me and smiled.

"Um see, we really are dating," I said and looked away.

"Fine then I'll see you two tomorrow for a double date at the movies, 10 o'clock, be there," she said and furiously walked out. I waited until the coast was clear before I threw him off me.

" My hate for all of you is just growing and growing," I said and went to the bathroom, to splash some cold water on my face, my stomach had this feeling, it wasn't bad though, it was a good feeling. Something I hadn't felt before, but I hated it and loved it at the same time.