Let's Play Dead... or at least sick

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"So I saw you weren't alone on the beach, who was with you?" one fo the Stylists asked, "Do I need to tell your dad? Did JJ find a cute Malaysian boy?".

"It was no one," I said embarrassed to tell her.

"Yeah, sure," she scoffed, then called over anpther one of the stylists.

"What?" the other one asked coming with a clear face mask on that was making her face tight.

"JJ was on the beach with someone earlier and she won't tell me who it is, and I'm pretty sure it was guy."

"Ahjumma," I said in a bit of an angry tone, "What are you doing?" I asked a bit shocked that someone as old as her would resort to such childish tactics.

"JJ, who was this boy? What's his name, where's he from, does he come from a good family, is he a good boy, how old is he?" The other stylist kept pestering me with these questions.

I soon got annoyed with them and couldn't take it anymore so I finally admitted,"He's from Mokpo, he's the same age as me and goes to my school," but I dogded telling them it was Zelo.

"Why is he here?" she asked looking me straight in the eye, I turned my head away and looked down.

"He's 16, from Mokpo and goes to Seoul Preforming Arts High School JJ! Why were you with Jun Hong? He's not allowed to have a public relationship yet! You two shouldn't even be dating at this age." the other exclaimed a little too loud.

"Shut up! I was helping him with his school work then we got hungry and went to go get something to eat and we went for a walk, nothing else happened. Ugly isn't my type of guy," I scoffed.

"JJ, if you like him that's okay, but just be careful. You know if your dad finds out along with the public, this could ruin his career. That's why he's not allowed to publicly date for a few years. Are you crazy!" She kept shouting

"You're so loud! Shut up! Seriously, Ahjumma get out of my business. You're too old to be acting like this" I complained, they both gave me an offended look. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to get some shut eye, I laughed at the thought of me and Zelo dating. Yeah he wasn't a midget like all the other guys I know, sure he was nice, maybe not the smartest, but he had a few decent qualities. "Ha, me? Like Choi Jun Hong? I'll die and go to hell before that ever happens."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zelo? Are you awake?" I asked, my dad put me on wake-up call duty and Zelo was the last of them all. I harshly shook him and hit his head, but there was no response until I kicked him.

"Lee Ji Jung, I really like you," was his reply. My eyes widened and I wasn't sure if he was being serious, he was sleeping after all, "Will you be my girlfriend," he continued, I didn't know what to do so I hit him with all the strength I had to wake him up and sure enough it did.

"Wake up!" I shouted hitting his again as he sat up.

"What was that for?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"For talking nonsense in your sleep and not waking up!" I said and annoying walking out, "Geseki," I cursed as I left. I went downstairs to the breakfast buffet and got an American styled breakfast, then sat down in isolation. Although the isolation was short lived when someone sat next to me.

"Hey! I enjoyed last night, it was fun, we should do it again," Zelo said quietly so no one else heard.

"No we shouldn't. Just because you foung it fun doesn't mean I did. Now go away," I said in an agressive tone.

"Come on, you had fun too, I know it. Plus I'm pretty sure you liked it when I did this," Zelo took my free hand and held onto it, I snatched my hand away and got up to go back to my room. "What's wrong? I thought you liked last night," Zelo said following me.

"That's it! Leave me alone!" I said a little loud and went to the elevator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad, I don't feel go-" I said but didn't finish because I threw up in the toilet in the venu. I'm such a piece of crap sometimes, an hour ago I left to go get everyone lunch and I stopped at a medicine store and Syrup of Ipecac, I read that it helps you vomit. Hopefully this is my ticket back home.

"JJ, are you okay?" my dad said rushing to my side, I was burning up as if I was sick.

"No, I feel awful," I groaned and threw up again.

"We gotta get you home, I'll schedule a flight for as early as possible," my dad said and I nodded. I got a ride back to the hotel and started packing my stuff, I had to be at the airport in an hour. My dad luckily got me on the 3pm flight so when I got home it'd be 10pm.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Extra bonus chapter because JJ's a sick twisted and is a girl with emotions and blah blah blah (put emotional cliché here) anyways enjoy! ^^


(A/N) March 28th 2014

Omfg, what the is wrong with my writing? I cringe while reading this.