Difficult Morning? Well Get Used To It!

My Bunny Boyfriends

*{Chapter 7}*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. Whistling a cheery song, I preheated the stove.

I opened the refrigerator and pulled out the ingredients for pancakes. *I wonder if they've ever had pancakes?*

Assuming they haven't, I tried my best to make them perfect. 

I washed my hands and tied up my hair. Then, I got to work to make breakfast.

After flipping the last pancake off of the pan, I set them on the dining table. 

*Well, you really outdid yourself this time, Sunhee.* I took a deep breath and headed upstairs to wake the boys.

First, I headed to Jokomato and Totomato's room. I kicked the door open and walked over to the sleeping figure on the bed. "Yah! Youngjae! Its time for breakfast!"

He squirmed and hid himself deeper in the blankets. "Your earthling beds are too comfortable... Its like an inescapable trap..." he mumbled. "I'm always so used to sleeping vertically in a little chamber...but.that.was.too. cold..." His voice slowly died down to incoherent mumbles.

I yanked the pillow from underneath his pineapple head. "You don't think I know that?"

He ignored my question and continued to sleep. I placed my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes. *First official day of living with aliens and I'm already starting to regret it.*

"Alright. But by the time I come back from waking the others, you better be down there. Araso?" I slammed the pillow back onto his head and stormed out of the room. *I wish he'd stop being such a jerk...*

"Yongguk Oppa! Himchan Oppa! Time for breakfast!" I skipped down the hallway and quietly opened their door. 

There was only one, dark figure sprawled out on the bed, and he still sleeping soundly. Shishimato's long ears covered his eyes.

*They went back to being rabbits...* I sighed and approached his bed.

"Yongguk Oppa... Wake up." I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. "Its time for breakfast."

"5 minutes..." he muttered. He turned away from me and curled up into a fetal postition. 

"Oppa!" I whined, stomping my feet. "I worked so hard for breakfast!"

I ran over to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers off. "I'm tired of being the 'Nice Girl'. Now, get up and go wash."

Yongguk sat up and glared at me. "Don't tell me what to do."

I placed my hands on my waist and stood my ground, no longer afraid of his threatening voice. "I'll tell you what to do for as long as you live under my roof." I pointed at the ceiling and smirked.

Yongguk smiled widely and laughed. "You've got guts. Noone is usually brave enough to talk back to me."

I tipped my head in confusion but couldn't help but smile along. "Go and eat." 

He stood up and walked downstairs. *1 down, 5 to go... But I guess Totomato won't wake up anytime soon. So...* I calculated the problem in my head while walking to Dadamato and Kekemato's room.

I raised my hand to knock on the door, but I stopped it midway. *Daehyun must still be mad at me... Eottoke?* I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. *These boys will sleep forever if noone wakes them up...* 

I took one step forward and landed on something soft. I looked down and let out a small yelp.

Himchan was still sleeping on the ground. He looked very comfortable, despite the hard, wooden floor. I bent down and tugged on his arm. "Himchan oppa~ Get up."

Surprisingly, both of his eyes popped open and looked over at me. He smiled groggily and laughed. "You left me waiting for way too long..." I rolled my eyes. "It was only 5 minutes, sleepy poke." I poked his head and smiled. "Go eat breakfast. Yongguk oppa is already eating."

In one, swift move, he wrapped his arms around my waist and yanked me down. "Kiss me first."

"No thanks." I rejected him and tried to get up.

"Then I'm never letting go~" he smirked and hugged me tighter.

"Let go of me ert!" I yelled.

"Kiseu~" He withdrew one arm and pointed to his cheek.

"If you get rid of that morning breath, I'll think about it."

"Deal!" He jumped up and ran off. I shook my head and chuckled. *What a wierd person...*

I turned around and trudged heavily to Kekemato's bed. I took a deep breath and pulled the curtains open. Jongup mumbled and receded deeper into his blanket, while Daehyun simply turned around.

I pouted and squinted my eyes angrily at them. *What is wrong with these boys?! Oh?" A mischevious grin spread across my face as I quicky ran downstairs. I zoomed past the eating boys in the dining room and headed towards the kitchen.

I yanked open the cabinet and grabbed two pans. As I walked back, Yongguk pulled my arm. "What are you going to do with those?" I innocently smiled. "Daehyun oppa and Jongup are being difficult."

"You aren't going to hurt or kill them are you?"

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Have fun." He let go of my hand and continued to poke his floppy pancake.

From behind you, you heard the two eldest Matokis debating on how to eat a pancake. I giggled and excitedly ran back to the bedroom, completely forgetting about the incident with Kekemato.

I in ALOT of air and screamed at the top of my lungs while beating on the pots. "WAKE UP OPPA! WAKE UP JONGUP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Jongup and Daehyun sat up and covered their ears. I was still pacing the room, banging on the pots with my eyes closed in concentration. Daehyun, who has just about had it with the pounding noises, swifly ran over and grabbed my wrist. His eyes were cold and electrifying. I've never met a scarier person...

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Later that day, Daehyun avoided being in the same room with me for more than 30 seconds. He locked himself in his bedroom along with Tatsmato and Jokomato. I never saw them again until dinner. 


Matoki Earthventures

Ep. 5: Invading Earth Our Own Way~Part 1

*******************************

The three tokkis sat in a sea of stolen candy from the kitchen, making plans for their Earth invasion. Well, except for Jokomato who moved the computer into Kekemato's room. He had multiple tabs open and reading different graphs and articles.

Meanwhile, Tatsmato and Kekemato were currently occupied making a visual representation. They took their chewed-up, finished lollipop sticks and stacked them.

Earthventure+%2812%29.jpg

Tatsmato pulled the lollipop out of his mouth with a loud smack. "What is all of that Jokomato?"

"I'm learning about human currency. Here they work for 'money'... and its different in every country..." he explained without prying his eyes from the computer.

Jokomato.jpg

"HOLY COW! SHISHIMATO HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!" Jokomato jumped from the chair and dashed out of the room, knocking down the 2 foot lollipop fortress. Kekemato pounded his fist on the ground. *I WORKED ON THIS ALL DAY! YOU JOKOMATO!* He ran after the yellow terrorist.

Tatsmato approached the computer and sat on the chair. *What did he see?* Tatsmato read the page. *Oh... Its that internet thingy again...*

From downstairs, he could hear Jokomato and Yongguk having a loud discussion.

"It says that the 'Internet Explorer' is a program from one of the richest companies on Earth."

"WHAT?! LET ME SEE!" Yongguk stomped up the stairs and burst into the room.

Tatsmato.jpg

Tatsmato jumped up and pointed at his hyung. "Don't break the computer!"

Yongguk cracked his knuckles and smirked. "I can't guarantee that..."

"HYUNG!"