Cute Bunny < Hot Boy

My Bunny Boyfriends

*{Chapter 5}*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

 

There was an awkward tension hanging in the air.

Totomato nervously glanced around the room and shifted in his seat.

Finally, I cleared my throat and began. "I haven't introduced myself yet, have I?" I chuckled half-heartedly and continued. "I'm Oh Sunhee. And you are?"

The red masked rabbit spoke up in his rough, sorta high-pitched voice. "I'm Shishimato. Also known as the Greatest Warrior."

"And I'm Tatsmato, or Face. I'm second in command after Shishimato." the pink masked rabbit had the same husky, high-ish pitched voice as Shishimato. He had multiple white tatoos on his head, chest, and arms.

"I'm Dadamato, the Lonely Rider." the voice belonged to a green masked rabbit. His mask was decorated with 4 spikes, 2 on each side. I was a little bit concerned at the tire marks all over his head and body, but saved the question for later.

"I'm your worst nightmare, ." I stared wide eyed at the yellow rabbit's dirty language and scoffed in disbelief. "Its nice to meet you to, ."

Shishimato let out an amused chuckle and corrected his friend's introduction. "He's Jokomato. And I do agree with you about the name."

"Hyung, you-"

"I'm Totomato!"

I smiled warmly. "Hi, Totomato! You're such a cutie!" I playfully pinched his cheeks, making him giggle. Jokomato just rolled his eyes. *Sure, with Toto you act like an angel, but you act like that demon creature to me.*

Everyone looked expectantly at the last and final rabbit. He blinked his eyes and shook his head.

Shishimato sighed. "That's Kekemato. He doesn't like to talk."

Kekemato was making an excuse in his head. *Its not that. I just don't know what to say to her...*

I nodded, but then remembered last night. "So, what I saw last night... wasn't a dream?"

"Nope. I don't get why you always fainted when you saw us. I freaked out because I thought you saw a blemish on my face or something." Tatsmato caressed his flawless skin.

"And..." I leaned in closer and whispered as if someone might eavesdrop. "You guys are human?"

The six rabbits shook their head in unison.

Jokomato smirked. "Are you stupid or just deaf? Did you not hear Tatsmato say yesterday that we were Matokis?"

I frowned at the rude rabbit, but resisted the urge to retort. "I'm sorry, I was too busy wondering why there 6 guys in my room." I turned to Shishimato.

"S-so... uh, you guys saw me sleeping?" I asked timidly.

Shishimato nodded his head and crossed his arms. "Yeah and you made odd noises."

"Kinda like a motorcycle engine." Dadamato cut in.

I looked down in embarassment. The house became dead silent again and the awkward aura came back.

"Error.Error.1% charge. Battery Low.Error.Shutdown.Sorry."

Confused, I stared at the now lifeless Totomato and freaked out. "Did he just die?! Oh my gosh! We have to get him to a vet... Why are you guys just sitting there?!" I was already putting on my coat and forcing my foot in my sneakers, but the rabbits just sat at the table and stared at me.

Shishimato shrugged. "He just needs his charger. Which by the way, we left in the escape pod."

"What do you mean charger?!" I asked, remembering the round object from which the rabbits came from.

"He's a robot I created."

"Robot?! I thought robots can't show any emotion!"

"Maybe not here, but on Mato, every robot can show their feelings."

"Why do you guys keep mentioning Mato or Matoki?! This is driving me crazy!" I was feeling so confused and frustrated that I began to pull my hair.

Jokomato clucked his tongue. He closed his eyes and raised his arms, pretending like some sort of psychic.

"Let me enlighten you."

"My brothers and I," he began, gesturing to the others. "came from a planet called Mato to conquer other worlds and save our dying planet. Sadly, we crashed on this pathetic planet that you call Earth. Filled with unintelligent beings and savage beasts, this place might be our greatest challenge yet."

"That explains why that part of the park was barren, but why were you guys running around everywhere?" I asked.

"We were chased by a demon." Jokomato said.

"A demon?! I thought those things were invisible! What did it look like?!" I rested my head on my cupped hands and listened closely in interest.

"It had the color of fire and razor sharp teeth. It had lethal claws, two, bendable horns on the top of its head, and 2 glowing green eyes."

I thought hard about his description and sketched a picture in my head. "It sounds like you ran into a hungry cat."

"A...a cat?" Jokomato tilted his head to the side.

"Yup, they eat rabbits." I said with a playful smile. Jokomato leaned back in fear. "They-they do?!"

"Mhmmm! MEOW!" I curled my fingers into claws and scratched the air in front of my face. He jumped of his seat and ran away. I began to laugh so hard that I fell off my chair, literally rolling on the floor and crying.

Jokomato came back and joined his brothers in standing over you. Shishimato elbowed him in the gut. "You broke her!"

My laughter slowly reduced into small giggles. "No, he didn't." I wiped the last tear from my eye. "For humans such as myself, we laugh when we're happy. But... I guess you should know. Aren't you human too?"

"Ummm... We have the ability to shapeshift into a planet's dominant race and adapt to their customs. We learn the first language we hear." Dadamato explained.

I timidly fidgeted with my fingers and mumbled. "Can I see?"

The 5 rabbits exchanged glances. Shishimato quietly nodded and turned to me. "Okay, but don't faint again. Araso?"

I nodded and weakly smiled, unsure if my mind can take it.

First up was Shishimato. He removed his gasmask and took a long, deep breath. His ears sank into his head and completely disappeared. He grew at least 3 inches taller than me and his facial features turned human. His skin color changed and his new, purple hair was messed up in a good way. 

I bit my bottom lip. *He's handsome in human form...*

Shishimato was looking at me with a worried look. "Ummm, do I look bad?"

I slowly shook my head. "Not at all."

He gave me his wide, gummy smile, but this time it was filled with warmth, not insanity.

Dadamato transformed in the same way into a muscular, equally handsome man. His eyes and mouth were smiling, not at all like his cold façade that he puts on in rabbit form. He had neat, brown hair. "What do you think?"

I gave him a bright smile and two thumbs up.

Tatsmato became a perfect ulzzang. He had black hair and perfect features, but he had a wierd look on his face. It was so...erted...

Jokomato turned into a chubby pineapple. His hair was spiked up and blonde. His face was mostly cheeks, and I found that super adorable. I giggled like a fangirl.

He frowned. "Not one word." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

I stiffled by laughter and looked expectantly at Kekemato. His eyes widened and he backed up, trying to hide behind Jokomato. Joko stepped to the side and smirked. "Payback."

I stuck out my bottom lip and tried to do my best aegyo.

*Gah! What is she doing?!" Kekemato thought.

"Please?" I bent my knees and stooped down to his level.

Kekemato shook his head. 

I feigned anger and stomped my foot, causing the bunny to flinch.

"Fine!" I stuck up my head and crossed my arms. "I'm going in my room! You guys know the way out right?". As I walked by him, I stuck out my tongue.

I took 1 step and heard shuffling behind me.

At the second step, I heard them whispering behind me.

Another step, and I heard a loud thump.

"Wait!" 

I turned around and battered my eyelashes. "Yes?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"Keke says he'll show you his human form. Right, Kekemato?" Shishimato said.

Kekemato nodded but regretted the decision immediately. Sighing, he took off his secret suit.

After going through the same transformation, he turned around.

"Let me see!" I said while stomping my foot like a little kid. He simply shook his head--obviously too embarassed of his face.

I frowned but understood. I was the same way in highschool--shy and insecure. "I won't laugh at you like I did at Jokomato. Promise."

He lowered his head and spun around on his heels.

I took a step closer to him and tilted his chin up.

I held my breath and felt my heart flipping in my chest.

He was exceedingly handsome, but my eyes landed on his perfect lips. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matoki Earthventures

Mini Episode: Keke's Insecurities

*************************

Meanwhile, Kekemato stared at Sunhee. *Why is she just standing there?! Do something, say something!*

Kekemato was freaking out on the inside. *She thinks I'm ugly doesn't she?*

He took a step back, but Sunhee remained still. The only thing that moved were her eyes. "Sunhee, are you okay?"

*This is why I didn't want to turn into a human. I didn't want her to see how ugly I am...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although he stepped back, my eyes remained on his face. He was saying something...

I shook my head and blinked. "Huh?"

Kekemato stared at you and shook his head.

"You looked... good." I slowly said the words, making sure that nothing stupid or embarassing slipped out.

I looked at each boy one more time and cleared my throat.

"So, ummm... what now?" I asked.

Shishimato rubbed the back of his neck. "We need to ask you a teensy favor."

I tipped my head to the side. "What is it?"

"Can we continue to stay here?"


  Helloooooooo, my bunnies! Hows the story so far?

Show me how I'm doing by commenting below and/or subscribing! They're very appreciated!