Sleeping Beauty and Her Princes

My Bunny Boyfriends

Matoki Earthventures

Ep. 3: The Rabbit Prince

******************************

"Shhh! Jokomato! You'll wake her up!"

"That's the point, Tatsmato! It's payback for containing me in one of her dark chambers. Why does it concern you if she wakes up anyways?"

"She looks really pretty and peaceful. Almost as pretty as me. Oh! Should I wake her up with a kiss?"

"What do you mean a kiss?!"

"Both of you! Shut up!"

The human girl stirred. The rabbits held their breath and froze.

"She's waking up!"

"Totomato wants to see!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*{Chapter 2}*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of voices and hissing snapped me out of my dream state.

I groaned and buried myself even deeper into the blanket. *Its coming from outside... It's o-*

BOOM!

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" I shouted. 

"Mianhe!" a male voice said.

"Its okay. Nothing broke right?" I asked.

"Just this thingy..."

I turned my head and saw my alarm clock smashed into pieces. There was also a giant dent in the wall. 

"Ughhh... Just don't do it again, araso?"

"Araso."

Ready to fall back onto the bed and sleep, I rebundled myself with the blanket and shut my eyes. *I'll fix that problem later.*

5 seconds pass. 10 seconds. 20 seconds. 30 seconds.

*WHAT THE?! I DON'T LIVE WITH ANYONE!* My eyes flutter open and I frantically look around my room for the source of the noise. 

There were 6 boys in my room. 

6 strangers, in my room. And they were boys.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! GET OUT! GET OUT!" I threw a fury of pillows at the intruders before being pinned down by a strong force.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself underneath a scary, mean looking man. "GET OFF OF ME!" I frantically tried to free my wrists from his grasp, but he was too strong.

"Shhh..." he chuckled as he placed a hand over my mouth.

His cold eyes met mine and filled me with overwhelming fear.

I tried to fight and yell for help, but my cries were muffled by his large hand.

The world slowly began to slip away, and the last thing I saw was the man's wide, crazy smile, much like a Cheshire cat's. 

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"What did you do?"

"You scared her to death Shishimato! Why do you scare everyone?"

"It's a blessing and a curse." Shishimato said with a hand over his heart like he was hurt.

"Guys! Noona is waking up!"

I placed my cold hand on my forehead, sat up, and came face to face with a cute, bright, young boy. "Annyeong!"

 

"Move it, Toto." The boy was yanked away and pushed to the back of the group. An older male stepped up and kneeled down beside my bed.

Terrified, I pulled my bedsheet higher up my body. "D-don't come any closer!"

The man smirked and leaned in. "Who's going to stop me, earthling?"

"Earthling?! Who are you to call me that? You're an earthling too!" I asked, baffled by the question.

"No, I'm not. I'm a Matoki." he explained.

"Matoki? Am I being punked right now?! Thats it isn't it? This is a prank!" I threw my bedsheets over his head and scanned the entire room. I checked the closet, under the bed and everywhere you could possibly hide a camera. "Where are the cameras?"

"I don't know what you mean by punked or camera, but yes, I'm a Matoki." 

I turned around and stared at him with a spiteful expression. "Look. You either tell me the truth or leave, or I calll the police."

Another boy smirked. "What is your puny little army going to do against 6 of the universe's greatest warriors?"

"Ha! Greatest warriors? Sure." My eyes slowly wandered to a small bottle of pepper spray on the table next to me. I immediately picked it up and pointed it at the intruders. Surprisingly, they backed up and held up their arms in a defensive manner.

"Careful! She has a weapon!" one of them hissed.

"Ha! Do you really think a mere earthling weapon can hurt us?" the same man that attacked me laughed evilly. He put his arms down and took a small step forward. I stumbled backwards, tripped on a stupid wire and fell on my . He took a few more steps, and soon he towered over me with the same cheshire-like smile.

"Don't! I swear I'll spray you!" I pointed the bottle at the man's face.

"Pshh... I can stand whatever you've got. Try me." He spread his arms wide and kept the same, insane smile. His friends stood back, watching the scene. 

I instinctively shot up and sprayed him in the face.

"Gahh!" He sank to the ground and covered his stinging eyes, cursing and hissing in pain. I took the opportunity to run out of the room and jump downstairs.

I dived for the phone and punched in 112 (A/N: 112 is the emergency number for police in Korea.).

As I waited for it to ring, I heard thumping coming from the staircase. *, they're coming! Hurry up...* I anxiously tapped my foot and bit my fingernails. The thumping grew louder.

"112, what is your emergency?"

"There are people in my house. I don't know how they got in, but one of them attacked me. Please, come quickly!"

Shadows began to appear. They got bigger and bigger and the thumping got louder. As the shadows became clearer, I saw that the silhouettes didn't belong to a human. It belonged to a bunny. I sighed in relief.

The six bunnies stood in an organized formation, three in front and three in back.

20120523_bap_matoki2.jpg

"Okay, we're on our way. What's your address?"

"What? Oh. It's 135-283 Seoul Special City Yongsan, Se-" My voice grew weaker and quieter. Slowly, it was just reduced to useless jibberish. 

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. *Oh.my.gosh.*

"Miss? Miss, are you alright? Hello?!" The voice on the other line began to call out for me, but I was too shocked and afraid at what I was witnessing.

Right before my eyes, the bunnies were replaced by full-grown human boys. They were exceedingly handsome, but they also had a dangerous and dark aura. 

I recieved the same light-headed feeling and felt my knees buckling. I stumbled forward and tried to refocus my eyesight. *Not again.* My legs finally gave in and dropped me forward.

"Noona!" one of the younger-looking boys rushed foreward and caught me as I fell. He layed me down on his knees and cupped my face. "Noona, are you alright?! Noona!"


I hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far~!!! If you have any suggestions on how to make this better, please don't hesitate to comment! I'd love to hear from you, as long as it's not rude or hurtful.

Stay healthy, my lovely bunnies!  () ()

                                                      (^.^)