Welcome To Earth!

My Bunny Boyfriends

Matoki Earthventures

Ep. 1: Welcome to Earth, B.A.P!

******************************

Warning. Warning. Approaching Earth's Gravitational Field. Change Course.

tumblr_m7tbcguu321rnkj5ho1_500.jpg

    The robotic voice echoed throughout the command room, where 5 alien bunnies were passed out. The sixth tokki sat facing the screen, on a small, ship-grown cherry tomato with a confused expression. *Warning? Earth?*  

    He tried to wake up his sleeping hyungs, but only ended up tiring himself out. He's tried banging on the table, pulling the chairs from underneath them and leaving them lying on the cold floor, but they still remained in a dream state.

   The bunny saw no other option. *You brought this on to yourself hyungs.*

   He twisted the wind-up key placed on the top of his head and twisted it. His blue mask split in half and slid to the side of his face. When he opened his mouth, a shrill, deafening cry resounded through out the spaceship. 

  One by one, his brothers sat up and covered their ears. Zelo looked at the zombie-like bunnies and smiled in satisfaction. He closed up his mask once again and pointed at the screen.

  Judging from his hyungs' confused expressions, the maknae mumbled from behind his mask, "........warning...... Earth......". 

  Slowly, realization hit the sleepy bunnies and they began to panic. They rushed to different control panels and left the blue bunny confused in the corner.

 "Totomato! Why didn't you wake us up sooner!", the red rabbit boomed, making the bunny flinch. He raised his arms in irritation and swung them around, acting out his many failed attempts in waking them. 

  The red rabbit ignored the charade game and focused on moving the ship away from Earth. "Tatsmato! Report!" 

  Tatsmato yelled from across the room, "We're too close to Earth! We're being pulled in and descending fast through their atmosphere. Speed is 250 mph and rising. Exterior temperature is 450 degrees Farenheit. At this rate, we'll hit the ground in 45 minutes."

 "Jokomato! What are our options?" 

 The yellow rabbit turned around and brought his commander his notepad. "We don't have much choices. We can jump out of the ship and die from suffocation and be burned alive, go down with the ship and explode, or use the escape pods. Shishimato, what is your plan?"

 Shishimato slammed the control board and recomposed himself. "Bunnies, we don't have much time. Take your most valued objects and file into the escape pod." 

 A bone-breaking thud shook the ship and brought everyone to a state of chaos. Even Shishimato, who tried his best to stay strong for his team, bolted from the command room to save his collection of top-of-the-line weapons.

66503_266385356816142_1864581104_n.jpg

  "Really, Toto?! A plant?! That's your most valued object?!" Shishimato shouted from behind the object.

  The escape pod was spherical, with cushioned seats lining the rounded curves of each side. A huge window took up an entire face and a small, basic control panel was set in front of that. 

  It was crowded with mostly useless junk, except for Shishimato's weapons and Jokomato's advanced electroic equipment. Totomato brought his beloved cherry tomato plant, Tatsmato brought a whole briefcase of hair and skin products, plus his favorite books,  Kekemato brought a month's supply of Tokkimchi Chips and an extra secret suit, and Jokomato brought his favorite dumbells. 

  The crew squished in the pod and braced for impact. They were gaining speed fast, and the fire forming around them made the temperature soar to 120*F inside. A growing quake tossed the Matoki helplessly inside the pod and one by one, each member lost consciousness.

______________________________

20120523_bap_matoki3.jpg

   "Ughhhh...."

   "Where are we?"

   "We seem to be on some rocky planet."

   "I think it was called Earth..."

   "Is everyone okay?" Shishimato asked with a loud voice. "Tatsmato?"

   "My face is perfectly okay!"

   "Jokomato?"

   "I'm okay!"

   "Kekemato?"

   "...........mhm"

   "Okay, good enough. Dadamato?"

   "I got a few bruises but other than that I'm fine!"

   "Totomato?"

    .....No response. The five rabbits searched everywhere for the baby and found him lying on a green field a few yards away. He looked okay, but he wasn't conscious.

   "Totomato! WAKE UP!" Shishimato said while frantically shaking the poor bunny.

    Jokomato, having fully known about that, sat next to Shishimato and held his arm. "If he was still alive, you're just making his condition worse."

   For once in his life, the merciless war commander was on the verge of tears. "Toto..." He blinked back the tears and ordered a proper burial.

   The crew got shovels from a nearby shed and began digging a bunny sized hole. Totomato, who was sleeping next to the grave, began to stir. He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times, and realized what was happening.

   He ran over to Shishimato, and swept his hands down his body from head to toe. The leader's eyes widened and he tackled Totomato into a tight hug. The other bunnies joined the rough play. "BUAHAHAHAHA! Kekemato! I'm ping your sui-OWW!!!" Jokomato got a fist to the face and was down. Kekemato stood up and fully zipped his suit up again. 

  Rustle. Rustle.

   The six Matokis broke up the fight and grew alert. They focused their gazes on the bushes, where something was watching them. A pair of green glowing eyes emerged from between the foliage. "Maybe its friendly..." Tatsmato suggested.

   Jokomato, however, was still cautious. "Maybe its not."

   "On the count of three, run as fast as you can. Don't split up and stay together." Shishimato began to count as his teammates prepared to bolt.

   "One..." The creature was moving closer. They could now see that it had  fiery, orange color, 2 triangular horns on the top of its head, razor sharp teeth, and an odd worm-like thing on its behind.

   "Two..." It stepped out of the shadows and into the pale moonlight, a few sprints away from the alien invaders.

   "THREE!" All hell broke loose.

  The creature let out a loud, angry noise and ran after its prey. The rabbits weaved through the trees and rocks and tried hiding in the bushes, but the predator was able to track them with its mysterious powers.

  Totomato looked around and saw some sort of metal contraption. He tapped on Jokomato's shoulder and pointed at the object. "Humans call that a playground. What about it?" Totomato pointed at a giant gray tube high above the 'playground' and mumbled, "....hide....".

  The alien rabbits made their way to the green tube, much to the creature's dismay. It was too small for it too crawl too, and it was getting tired from the chase.

  The creature slowly creeped up the tube and pounced on the tube. It made demonic noises while it pawed and clawed the tube. Finally, it gave up and sulked back to the shadows.

  "What...was... THAT?!" Tatsmato said while panting heavily, "It tried to eat my beautiful face!"

  Shishimato slapped the back of Tats's head. "Your face isn't our primary concern right now! Joko, what was that?"

  "It was some sort of medium-sized demon creature." Jokomato suggested.

  "Well, we have to be careful of those monsters. Let's go back to the pod and see if we can contact Mato."

______________________________

  tumblr_m5nbkh38WI1rqfbyvo1_1280.jpg

    "I can't reach Mato! The Earthlings' signal is interferring with ours. Wi....Fi... Wi-Fi. It says I need to 'install' a new browser. Joko! What do these words mean?!" Shishimato complained.

    "I don't know, I'm not an earthling!" Jokomato said while playing with a rocket he had brought to Earth. Shishimato gave the yellow bunny a death glare.

    "I don't think its safe to stay here. If the Earthlings discover us, they'll take us to their labs and conduct experiments. Worse, another demon creature could find us." Shishimato said.

    "So, Shishi, what do we do know?"

    "We hide the evindence. Get the shovels."

  

002.jpg