New Names

My Bunny Boyfriends

*{Chapter 6}*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I opened the door to my dad's old room. "Be careful not to break anything."

The five 'Matokis' stepped in and examined the contents of the room. "Who's room was this?" Dadamato asked.

I stiffened. "It was my dad's." My voice slightly cracked and became higher than usual. I opened the musty, moth eaten curtains and let the sun stream in.

"What is a dad?" Shishimato whispered to Jokomato.

"Its the male guardian of an earthling child, but I think Sunhee's is gone somewhere."

Shishimato nodded. "She seems sad about it. Make sure you don't make it worse for her."

Jokomato shrugged. "Can't make any promises."

Now that it was brighter, the aliens could see the room clearly. There was a large bed in the middle of it with a four-poster canopy. It was pure white with beige and brown pillows. Off to the side was a grand fireplace with two large chairs facing it. There was a lingering smell of wine and roses.

"Were you guys royalty?" Shishimato asked, awestruck by the sight.

"Not exactly, but we were pretty wealthy." I explained. I walked over to the closet and opened it.

Moths fluttered out and landed on the window, trying to get at the sunlight. I coughed and waved away the dust that came out.

"Here are some of my dad's old clothes. I figured you couldn't stay in those clothes forever." I stepped aside and tipped my head over to the clothes. "Take some."

The boys looked at me worriedly but still did as I asked. Shishimato picked up a red polo shirt and examined it.

"Not that!" I grabbed the shirt from his hand and folded it again. I looked back at Shishimato, who stared at me with raised eyebrows.

I sheepishly smiled. "Ummm... My dad wore that on the last birthday I had with him."

Shishimato nodded and continued to look through the stuff.

When they couldn't carry any more clothes, I guided them to their rooms:

Dadamato is staying in a room with Kekemato. Shishimato and Tatsmato are sharing a room, and Jokomato agreed to stay with Totomato. I let them get settled while I went downstairs to make dinner.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After an hour, I came back upstairs and poked my head into each room, repeating the same announcement every time. "Dinner!"

When I stepped into Tatsmato and Shishimato's room, I felt something wrap around my waist and throw me on the bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw Tatsmato above me with a mischievious grin on his face.

"You know, I've liked you from the start." He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "And this is the only way I can show my gratitude for letting us stay here." His hot breath made the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

I felt my face grow hot and knew that I was blushing. Tatsmato looked at my face and chuckled. *Cute.* He moved his head closer to my face, so that now we were just inches apart.

"TATSMATO!"

Shishimato stepped into the room after a hot shower and threw Tatsmato off of me. He held out a hand and pulled me up.

"Thanks Shishimato... Its time for dinner. You know what that is right?" I asked. Thankfully, he nodded.

I grinned widely and held his hand. "Let's go~" 

Tatsmato threw a fit. "I want to hold your hand too! Sunhee! Come back!"

Everyone was already at the table, except for Totomato who was placed on his bed.

"About time you got here!" Jokomato slapped his hand on the table.

"Yeah, noona! How do you eat with these thingies?" He picked up a fork and poked the 4 points. 

I smiled and sat down next to him. Tatsmato was about to sit down on the seat next to me, but he was shoved aside by Shishimato. Tatsmato pouted and stomped away.

"Well, you take this one," You held up your spoon, "in this hand, and that one on the left hand."

They looked awkward, but quickly got used to it and ate the food whole-heartedly.

Jokomato swallowed his food. "You might be stupid, but at least you know how to prepare food well."

"Gee thanks. I feel so much better now." I retorted.

"Your welcome." he said, not catching the sarcasm.

"So," I said while chewing on my food. "What are you guys planning to do here?"

Shishimato shrugged like it was a common question. "I dunno. Take over the planet, destroy wi-fi, kill nature, and other fun stuff."

I choked and began coughing. "Water!"

The aliens curiously looked at me. "What?" Dadamato asked.

*Damn it. They don't know what water is!* I got up and stumbled over to the refrigerator. I pulled out a water bottle and chugged it down.

I returned to the table and ignored their stares. "You guys were serious about that stuff?" I asked while pushing my food around the plate.

Shishimato grinned. "If we were would you help us?"

"Yes, I'll definitely help you kill everything I love." I answered.

Shishimato dropped his utensils, put his hands on my shoulders, and turned me to face him. "Really?! You will?"

Surprised, I began to stammer. "What? N-no! I-I was only joking!"

Shishi's voice turned serious. "Well, don't do that... You got my hopes up."

I looked down on my food. "Okay. But aside from violence and killing, and all that scary stuff, what else do you want to do?"

Shishimato looked up to the ceiling and tapped his chin. "Well, we need to reclaim our stuff. We left them at the spaceship, along with Totomato's charger."

"Okay. We could go tomorrow if you'd like." I suggested. "I know this is a sudden and off-topic question, but can I ask all of you something else?".

The aliens nodded. "Can we change your alien names? I mean, like, while you are in human form, you should have a human name. Not an alien one. It might sound a little... strange to other earthlings."

They looked unsure and turned to their leader to make the decision. Shishimato shrugged. "Its okay with me."

"Alright!" I clapped my hands together.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

We huddled around the computer and scrolled through different websites that lists Korean names. So far, the only ones that have decided on a name were Jokomato-or Yoo Youngjae, Dadamato-Moon Jongup, and Kekemato, now known as Jung Daehyun.

"Oohh! I like that name! Leeteuk!" Tatsmato pointed.

I hit his hand. "That's the name of Super Junior's leader! Choose something else."

"Hyojin?" Shishimato asked.

"No... How about... Bang Yongguk?" I suggested when the name popped up. Shishimato smiled. "Bang? I like it. Its like the sound a gun makes. Bang! Bang! Bang!" He playfully pretended to shoot the wall with his finger guns.

"Last one... Ooh! What about Kim Himchan?" I asked. "I like it! What about you?"

'Himchan' pinched my cheek. "If my girlfriend likes it, I like it." I elbowed him in the gut.

"Keep dreaming, bub. I haven't even known you for a month, heck, you haven't even known me for a week." I laughed evilly.

"I'll wait~" he whispered in my ear in a low, husky voice that was supposed to be seductive and swung an arm around my shoulder.

I ducked and Himchan almost fell over. Luckily, Yongguk was there to catch his fall. 

I put my thumbs on the sides of my head like moose antlers and stuck my tongue out. I turned around and ran up the stairs.

"WAS THAT A CHALLENGE?!" He ran after me.

"Ahhhh!" I squealed in delight as entered a dark room. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I slid down the door and wiped a bead of sweat off my face. *Phew, that was close!*

"Sunhee~ah! Open the door for oppa!" Himchan started to bang on the door.

"No!" I kicked the door and switched on the lights.

I heard someone shift in the bed. *Oh? Is someone sleeping already?* I walked around the bed and slid the blanket off of the covered lump. My heart skipped a beat.

Daehyun was peacefully sleeping. My eyes wandered all over his face. From his furrowed eyebrows, cute nose, and perfect lips.

I wasn't thinking clearly. It felt as if I was being possessed by another being. Absentmindedly, I bent down and rested my forehead against his. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. Immediately, his eyes fluttered open.

He sat up, causing my forehead to hit the bed. I straightened up and stepped back. "I-I'm sorry."

He slammed his fist on the headboard and glared angrily at me. His eyes said it all : Get out.

I ran to the door and twisted the doorknob. I let out a tiny scream when a body fell in front of me. *Himchan! You waited here?!* I looked back at Daehyun, who was equally surprised.

"I-I'll just leave him here. Good night" I gave a quick bow and stepped over the sleeping body. 


Don't forget to comment below! I'm always encouraged when I see a new comment or a new subscriber!