First Meeting: Suho & Yoorim

Love In Caribbean Bay

 

First Meeting: Suho & Yoorim

  "Training begins today! If you can't swim, leave now!" the trainer said to everyone. Suho looked at around, some people actually did leave. "The rest of you, get ready to work hard! If you are not prepared by the end of this week, I will fire you, understood?" he asked. "Yes!" everyone replied. "Today, we will start easy, everyone get into two lines, one for girls and one for boys!"

  After everyone was in either the boy or girl line, their trainer paced back and forth. "Today, we will test your speed! For those of you who can swim quickly, this will be easy. Those who can't swim at all, this will be a living nightmare!" the trainer said.

  Yoorim bit her bottom lip nervously, she wasn't exactly the fastest swimmer. "When I blow my whistle, we will begin! The first girl and boy will jump in, swim to the end of the pool and return! When the person returns the next one goes and so on, understood?" he asked. "Yes!" everyone replied, Yoorim looked at the pool, it was really big. The trainer nodded, "Okay ready, set, go!" he blew his whistle and the first boy and girl jumped in.

  The line was moving quickly, her turn was approaching and Yoorim grew more and more nervous. "Are you okay unnie?" Sujin asked. Yoorim just nodded and continued to nervously bite her bottom lip. Sujin looked back at the front. It was her turn. Yoorim watched as her friend jumped in and quickly swam to the end and back.

  "Go unnie!" Sujin shouted at her friend as she returned. Yoorim was the last of the girls, she jumped in the water and slowly swam to the end. She tried hard to swim faster. The other girls were shouting, telling her to go faster.

  Meanwhile, Suho jumped in the water, he was the last of the boys. He quickly swam up next to Yoorim, he could've past her, but he felt bad, seeing how hard the girl beside him was trying to swim to the end. "Hey, let me help you," he said to her.

  "Huh?" she asked as she looked his way. He smiled and grabbed her hand, quickly swimming to the end of the pool and back, never did he let go of her hand. They both reached the end at the same time. She smiled at him, "Thank you," she whispered. Suho just smiled and got out of the pool, Yoorim did the same.

  "Unnie, how'd you swim so fast?" Sujin asked. Yoorim looked over at Suho, who was talking to his friends. She smiled and looked back and Sujin, "Someone was just looking out for me," she replied. Sujin followed her gaze and smiled.

  "Everyone take a ten minute break!" the trainer shouted. Yoorim nervously bit her bottom lip, "Sujin, I-I uh..have to go do something, be right back!" she smiled and walked over to Suho. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around to face her. "Yes?" he asked. Yoorim smiled shyly, "I uh..just wanted to properly thank you for helping me," she said. He returned a warm smile, "It was no problem. I'm Suho by the way," he extended his hand, which she shook. "A-and I'm Yoorim." 

  Suho smiled again, "Nice to meet you Yoorim. Why don't I help you with your swimming?" he asked. Yoorim smiled and nodded, "Okay! Thanks." "I'll meet you here, later, just sneak out, okay?" he asked. She nodded, usually she wasn't the one to break rules but she had to say yes to the handsome guy in front of her.

  "I'll see you later then," he smiled and waved goodbye before walking away. "Unnie, what happened?" Minsun asked as she walked to her, she needed to get away from Kai for just a few minutes. Yoorim turned to look at her friend and smiled, "Nothing really," she replied as she walked to the lounge chairs and sat down. Minsun sat down beside her and smiled, happy to finally be away from the creep for a while.

  "Where's Sujin unnie?" the younger girl asked. Yoorim pointed at Sujin, who was busy talking to some guys. 

 

 

 

I'll write Chanyeol & Sujin's meeting next