Dance With Me: Kai & Minsun

Love In Caribbean Bay

Dance With Me: Kai & Minsun

  Jongin walked into the employees lounge, Suho and Chanyeol following behind, the music was loud, everyone was either dancing and drinking or talking and drinking. The young male confidently walked in, he knew he already had the attention of the ladies, all except one, Minsun's.

  His eyes scanned the whole lounge and stopped when they found his target. He smirked and started making his way towards the beautiful brunette who was busy talking to her friends. "Chanyeol hyung, isn't that the red hair you were talking about?" Jongin asked while pointing at Sujin. The older male happily nodded and made his way towards her, pulling her away from the group.

  Now Kai just had to figure out how to get Minsun alone, Sujin was out of the picture, thanks to Chanyeol, now he had to get rid of the other girl, Yoorim. He turned to look at Suho and smiled, "Hyung, look at that pretty girl!" the younger male said while pointing at Yoorim. Suho smiled, "Oh, that's the girl I was looking for!" he replied before leaving Jongin and walking towards the girl.

  Suho and Yoorim talked a bit before saying their goodbyes to Minsun and leaving the young girl all alone. Jongin could see her pout from far away, "Cute," he murmured before drinking his drink all at once and making his way towards her.

  Jongin wrapped his arms around the girl, causing her to gasp from surprise. Minsun turned to face him and immediately rolled her eyes. "You don't seem so happy to see me!" he yelled over the loud music. The small girl used all her strength to push him back. "Of course I'm not happy, it's bad enough I had to spend my whole day with you!" she replied, also yelling over the loud music.

  He smirked and grabbed her by the waist, he kissed her neck as she hit him and tried to push him away. "I know you want me," he whispered into her ear. "I have a boyfriend back at home," she replied when she finally managed to push him away. Jongin didn't care, he could care less if this girl had a boyfriend all he wanted was to make her fall for him.

  Jongin watched as the girl walked away from him, he bit his bottom lip. The dress she wore showed of her perfect legs, and fit her body perfectly. He smirked, "You will be begging for me by the end of this summer," he said to no one before drinking yet another glass of the heavy drink.

~*~*~*~*~

  Later that night, Minsun decided to try to have some fun on her own, her friends were both too busy with some guys they have met. The girl walked to the dance floor, if there was one thing she absolutely loved, it was dancing.

  The girl walked to the middle of the dance floor and noticed everyone circling around this one handsome, tan dancing machine. Minsun found herself staring also, someone pushed her, causing her to bump into the dancing machine and them both to fall. Her eyes met his and a smirk made its way onto his face when he recognized her. "Hello beautiful," he said. Minsun quickly stood up and turned around to leave, not wanting to deal with Jongin.

  He stood up also a grabbed her arm. "Not so fast Minsun," he pulled her close by the waist and bit his bottom lip. "Dance with me," he seductively whispers into the young girls ear. "I-I can't dance," she lied as she tried to free herself from his grip. He kissed her cheek, "I'll lead the way."

  Kai slowly started moving to the music, the music wasn't upbeat and fast anymore, it was slow, one for couples to enjoy. Minsun looked around and saw her friends smiling as they danced with some of the guys they had been talking too earlier.

  Minsun looked back at Kai and saw that his smirk was replaced with a smile. She smiled back and quickly looked away from him. He chuckled and pulled her closer as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

  She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes as Jongin whispered sweet things into her ear. Minsun was blushing, but she'd never admit that, especially not the this playboy.

  The song ended and the two remained in their same position, people around them stared but neither of them paid attention or cared. "Minsun?" Jongin whispered softly. The girl finally looked up at him, only to be surprised when he pressed his lips against hers. He eyes widened, she didn't do anything but stayed still.

  Jongin pulled away after a while, Minsun unwrapped her arms from around his neck and pushed him away lightly. "I-I have a boyfriend," she whispered before turning around and leaving the lounge. He tried to stop her, but she ignored his yelling and kept running, not telling anybody where she was going.

  Minsun reached the room she was going to be sharing with her friends and went straight to her bed, she laid back and breathed heavily as she thought back to the kiss. She closed her eyes and touched her lips, imagining Jongin's soft lips kissing them.

  Her ringing cell phone interrupted her thoughts, she sat up on the bed and grabbed her cell phone from the nightstand besides her, answering it without bothering to check who it was.

 "Yeoboseyo?" she said.

"Hey princess," someone said from the other line, she recognized the voice immediately and smiled wide.

"Oppa! How are you?" she asked.

"I'm okay princess, but how are you? Are you having any problems?" her caring prince charming asked.

She thought back to all the problems she had had so far, most of  them because of Jongin. "Umm...no, no problems yet oppa. I just miss you," she replied while pouting.

"Well we'll see each other soon, I'll come see you when the water park opens, just like I promised. I just called to check but I have to go, our family has guest over at the house right now, "the guy replied.

"Arasso oppa, I love you. Bye!" Minsun said brightly.

Her boyfriend chuckled, "I love you too princess, I'll talk to you soon, bye," he hangs up.

  She smiles to herself as she starts looking through pictures in her phone of her and her boyfriend. "I can't like a jerk like Kai and leave a perfect angel like Daehyun oppa," Minsun says to herself. "I won't fall for that player, I already have a perfect boyfriend, a true prince charming" she smiles to herself, kisses the picture of Daehyun and falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes