The Flirt: Chanyeol & Sujin

Love In Caribbean Bay

 

The Flirt: Chanyeol & Sujin

  Chanyeol and Suho followed Jongin into the packed employee lounge, the taller male could stop smiling as he talked about a certain red hair beauty named Sujin. The older male just nodded as his friend went on and on about Sujin.

  Before Chanyeol could say another word, Jongin turned to look at him, "Chanyeol hyung, isn't that the red hair you were talking about?" he asked while pointing at the beautiful girl who was laughing with her friends. The taller male happily nodded before making his way towards her, leaving Suho and Jongin alone.

  "Uh..excuse me?" he shyly said. Yoorim smiled and pushed Sujin forward. The girl smiled brightly, "Hey Chanyeol, what's up?" she asked before talking a sip of her drink. "I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out," he shyly said. She smiled and nodded before grabbing his hand and pulling him away from her two friends.

  Chanyeol and Sujin were still holding hands as they sat down in a red leather couch and ordered a few more drinks. He sure didn't know what who he was dealing with, this girl was Yi Sujin, a beautiful unique girl. A girl who could have any guy she wanted, a girl who loves to flirt and play with guys hearts. This girl was never one to be a 'girlfriend', she simply hugged and kissed guys because she could, because they allowed her too.

  Sujin smiled sweetly before resting her head on his shoulder and keeping their fingers intertwined. Chanyeol looked at her and kissed the top of her head, smelling her beautiful red hair, which was just one of the things that made her so different from the rest.

  She looked up at him after a while and smiled brightly. "Can I call you oppa?" she asked as she batted her long eyelashes. "Y-yes," he stuttered. The girl smiled and leaned in closer, "Chanyeol oppa," she said into his ear. He looked at her, and smiled his usual big creepy, but cute, smile. Sujin giggled and kissed his cheek, "You're very cute Chanyeol oppa."

  He blushed as she ran her fingers through his curly hair and giggled. "I like it," she whispered into his ear. Sujin could see Chanyeol smiling, "I'd be careful around me oppa, you don't wanna fall for a flirt like me," she said into his ear. The guy just looked at her and smiled more, she smiled back and stood up. Like a lost puppy, Chanyeol followed her.

  He didn't like the way the other guys stared at the beautiful girl he followed. He didn't like when she winked at them as she passed by. He didn't like the way she flipped her red hair making the boys hearts skip beats. He didn't like that he wasn't the only one Sujin paid attention too. And he definitely didn't like how she danced as all these guys made a circle around her, each taking their turns and having a chance to dance with Sujin, the big flirt.

After a while, Chanyeol gave up and went back to sit at the red leather couch alone. He angrily drink a random drink that was nearby as he glared at all the boys dancing around Sujin.

~*~*~*~*~

  Sujin's eyes met Chanyeol's, she smiled  before pushing the guys around her away and making her way toward the boy who she had spent half her night with. When she reached him, she didn't say anything, she simply grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor.

  A slow song was playing, Sujin smiled and wrapped her arms around the tall boys neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at him, "Were you jealous oppa?" she questioned. He just pouted and looked away making the girl giggle. She had to get on her tippy toes in order to reach Chanyeol's ear and whisper, "Be careful with me Chanyeol, I'm a flirt."

  He just looked at her and nodded. They kept dancing until the slow song was over. Chanyeol was surprised when Sujin pulled him out of the employee lounge. "Where are we going?" he asked. "I just wanted you to walk me back to my room oppa," she replied.

  The two held hands as they walked inside the hotel, since almost everyone was at the party the place was empty. They took the elevator to the 8th floor and walked to room 2134, the room Sujin was sharing with Minsun and Yoorim.

  "Good night oppa," she whispered before pulling him down a bit. He looked into her eyes, surprised by her sudden actions. Sujin smiled, "Don't fall for me," she whispered before pressing her lips against his and kissing him softly. Chanyeol shouldn't have kissed this flirt back, but he could help himself. He kissed her back, pulling her close, not wanting to let go.

  Sujin pulled away from the kiss first and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow oppa," she kissed his cheek before turning around and walking into her room, leaving Chanyeol shocked from the amazing kiss they had just shared.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes.