First Meeting: Chanyeol & Sujin

Love In Caribbean Bay

 

First Meeting: Chanyeol & Sujin

  Chanyeol looked at the red haired girl, her smile was big as she talk to the guys that surrounded her. And although he hated to admit it, Chanyeol was also stunned by this girls beauty, he liked the way she was always smiling brightly. It was almost as if she were perfect.

   Sujin, however, was nowhere near perfect, but she liked her imperfections. She loved being clumsy and dorky at times. Sujin loved cracking jokes and having fun and she always got into trouble.

  Chanyeol looked around. Kai was busy flirting with a girl while Suho was busy talking to a girl. He looked back a Sujin, who was still surrounded by boys. He wanted to go up to her but he stood no chance against all those guys.

  "Break time is over! Everybody pair up!" the trainer yelled. Immediately, every guy asked her to be their partner. Sujin just smiled apologetically and walked over to the cute guy who she noticed had been staring at her. "Hi, I'm Sujin. Would you be my partner?" she asked. Chanyeol looked at the girl and smiled before nodding. "Oh uh...I'm Chanyeol," he said.

  She smiled back and they walked back to where their trainer was. "Okay one of you will pretend to drown, I trust you all know CPR?" he asked. "Oh no, CPR?" Sujin thought, of course she knew how to do CPR, she was just nervous about putting her lips against his.

  "W-would you like to do CPR?" Chanyeol asked her. Sujin nodded. "Okay, I'll go...pretend to drown," he said before walking away. Sujin giggled and watched as her partner walk to the pool. "When I blow the whistle all of you will go save your partner!" the trainer said.

  Everyone waited for him to blow the whistle before running to the water, jumping in, dragging their partner out and giving the CPR.

  Sujin hesitantly pinched Chanyeol's nose and leaned down, her face was centimeters away from his. He slowly opened his eyes. "You can just fake it," he whispers. She smiles, "No. It's fine, I need to practice," she replies before pressing her lips against his.

  Chanyeol's eyes widen and Sujin pulls back. "I saved your life, you should say thanks," she says with a smile. He just nods manages to say, "Thanks." She smiles and sits up, "Mianhe, was that wired?" she asks. He shakes his head, "A-ani. I uh...was just surprised," he says.

  Sujin smiles and stands up, Chanyeol does the same. "Next time I'll fake it," Sujin says as Chanyeol and her walk to the lounge chairs and sit down. "It's fine...I was just shocked," he says. She nods and leans back and closes her eyes.

  "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asks him. Chanyeol shakes his head, "Not yet," he replies. Sujin smiles, "I guess we're both single." He turns to look at her, "You're single?" he asks. She looks back at him and nod, "Yeah, so if you're going to make your move make it now, before one of those other boys steals me away from you," she replied.

  Chanyeol smiled, amazed by this girl. "Sujin! Come on!" Yoorim and Minsun shouted. She looked at Chanyeol and smiled, "Well I guess you can just make your move later." Sujin stood up and waved goodbye before running to her friends.

  He watched her leave until he could no longer see her. He smiled to himself and leaned back on the chair. "She's perfect," he said to himself. "Who's perfect?" Kai asked as he on the chair next to Chanyeol. "Sujin," he replied with a huge smile on his face. "You met a girl?" Suho asks as he sit on the chair, besides Kai.

  "I guess we all did," Kai replies. Suho smiles, "I think Yoorim and I are just friends, I'm not interested in a relationship," he said. "Well I like Yoorim, she's great!" Chanyeol says with his signature smile. "And Minsun is going to fall for me by the end of this summer!" Kai says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I know this is short and not very good but I ran out of ideas.