Swimming Lesson: Suho & Yoorim

Love In Caribbean Bay

 

Swimming Lesson: Suho & Yoorim

  "Hey Yoorim," Suho appeared in front of the girl and smiled, looking like a perfect angel in her eyes. Yoorim smiled back nervously, "Hey Suho." He reached out and ruffled her wavy hair. "Did you still want me to teach you how to swim?" he asked. The girl shyly nodded and bit her lower lip. "Since everyone is busy now, I'll be easier to sneak into the pool area," Suho said. Yoorim just nodded and followed Suho out, leaving Minsun all alone.

  The two walked inside the hotel, they were both on the 8th floor. "Make sure you bring clothes to change into for after our lesson okay?" Suho said to Yoorim. She nodded, "Arasso ." She walked inside her empty hotel room and quickly stripped off the white dress she was been wearing that night. She put of her work uniform, the same white sports bra with red shorts.

  Before heading back out to meet Suho Yoorim put some clothes in a bag, the clothes she would change into after her swimming lesson. She put her wavy hair up in a bun, she had spent hours styling it and didn't feel like messing it up. Lastly, she removed the little makeup she had put on. After finishing she walked back out and saw Suho already there waiting for her.

  "Ready to go?" he asked. "I'm ready," Yoorim smiled when Suho grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers as he led her to the elevator and out of the hotel.

  They quickly arrived at the pool area and look around to make sure no one was around. Suho jumped in first, Yoorim followed. He wrapped his muscular arms around her and smiled. "Are you okay so far?" he asked. Yoorim shyly nodded, how could she possibly keep her cool when this perfect angel, who was shirtless, was holding her so close.

  Yoorim listened carefully to Suho and did everything he told her. He was a good teacher, patient, kind, a complete angel. "I'm going to that end of the pool, swim to me as fast as you can, arasso?" he asked. She smiled and nodded. Once Suho was at one end of the pool, and she was in the other he gave her a thumbs up. "Go!" he yelled.

  The young girl used her arms and legs to try and reach the angel on the other end as quickly as possible. She reached Suho in a few seconds and smiled, when he grabbed her, pulling her close. "Good job," he complimented. Yoorim smiled and nervously looked down, "Thanks for the help Suho." He smiled and ruffled her hair, "No problem, we'll work more tomorrow, arasso?" he asked. "Ne," she nodded and smiled.

~*~*~*~*~

  Suho and Yoorim sat around the pool, they both had a towel wrapped around their bodies. "Are you excited to start working here?" Suho asked. The girl smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Actually my friend Sujin and I were hoping to meet cute guys," she replies. He chuckles and nods, "That's what Kai and Chanyeol wanted to do," he replied. Yoorim turns to face him, A-And you?" she asked.

  He turns to face her and smiles, "I just wanna work here because I enjoy swimming, I'm not interested in a summer romance. I prefer serious relationships." Yoorim looks away from him and sighs, "Oh." Suho turns to looks away from her also and looks up at the sky. "The stars are pretty," they both say at the same time.

  Suho stands up and offers Yoorim his hand, she takes it and stands up. "Wanna go now?" he asks. She nods, "I'll just go change," she replies before walking into the women's locker room as he walks into the men's locker room.

  Yoorim sighed as she puts on dry clothes, 'I always like the guys who want nothing to do with me' she thinks as she put her clothes in her bag and stuffs it in her locker. She takes her hair out of its bun and lets it fall. One more look in the mirror and she left to go meet Suho outside, he was already there, waiting for her.

  The two walked side by side as they walked into the employee lounge. Minsun and Kai were together and Sujin and Chanyeol were together. "Since our friends our busy with each other, do you wanna go dance?" he asked. She smiled and nodded before following him to the dance floor, were the rest of their friends were.

  Suho surprisingly grabbed Yoorim by the waist and pulled her close, her eyes widen. He smiled, "It's okay," he says in her ear. She nods and slowly wraps her arms around his neck as they dance to the slow song. Suho looks over at his friend, Kai was kissing Minsun and Chanyeol was being whispered in his ear by Sujin. The older male wondered if Yoorim possibly liked him but then ignored the feeling, she knew that he wasn't interested in a summer romance.

  Being the gentleman he was, at the end of the night, Suho offered to walk Yoorim back since both her friends were long gone. In complete silence, they made their way to the hotel and took the elevator to the eight floor and to room 2134, where Yoorim was rooming with her two best friends. "Thanks for everything oppa, I-I'll see you tomorrow," she quickly kissed his cheek and rushed inside her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes