First Meeting: Kai & Minsun

Love In Caribbean Bay

 

First Meeting: Kai & Minsun

  A long black car stopped in front of Caribbean Bay, one of the hugest water parks in Korea. Out of the car stepped Lee Minsun and her two best friends, Hwang Yoorim and Yi Sujin. They all looked at the water park in awe, the huge water park where the three best friends would be working at that summer. Since the water park wasn't yet opened to the public, it was empty.

  Their suitcases were packed. Not only would they be working there, but they'd be spend their whole summer in a luxurious hotel within the water park. The three were excited to have freedom. Sujin and Yoorim were also looking forward to possibly meeting some cute boys. Minsun, on the other hand, had no interest whatsoever in boys, she just wanted to have fun with her friends in this paradise.

  "Let's go inside!" Sujin said as she started to run inside. Yoorim and Minsun looked at each other and smiled before following their friend inside the water park while someone brought their things to the hotel they would be staying in.

  They walked in, all the other lifeguards were there already. A lady came up to the three girls, "Are you all going to train here?" she asked them. Minsun nodded, "Yes we are." They lady smiled, "Okay great. Here are your uniforms, please make sure to wear them while training and while working here," she said as she handed them three changes of the same uniform. For the women, the uniform was a white sports like bra with red shorts. For the men, the uniform was just red swim trunks.

  "Training will begin in 15 minutes so please get dressed." The three girls nodded and walked into the girls locker room. They took off their clothes and changed into their official uniforms. Sujin stuffed her clothes in her locker and then looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow! I look good!" she complimented herself.

  Yoorim closed her locker after putting her clothes inside it and came up behind Sujin to also check how she looked. Being satisfied with her appearance she smiled slightly and also continued to check herself out.

  "Come on unnie! Let's hurry and see if there is any cute guys!" Sujin said as he grabbed Yoorim's arm and dragged her out of the girls locker room. "I'll catch up with you guys soon!" Minsun shouted. She finished putting the last of her things in her locker and closed it before walking to the mirror. Minsun looked at herself in the mirror, unlike her friends, she wasn't very happy about the uniform.

  She sighed and put her long, brown, straight hair in a messy ponytail. Minsun took a deep breath before slowly walking out of the girls locker room and starting to make her way to the pool, where they would have their first day of training today.

  Someone bumped into Minsun, causing her to fall back. "Watch were your going!" she yelled. She looked up and saw a hot guy, with perfect abs and a gorgeous face looking back at her. "You're the one that bumped into me!" he yelled back, but he still offered his hand. Minsun ignored his hand and stood up alone.

  The guy in front of her looked at her, up and down slowly a smirk spread across his face. "You're pretty hot," he commented. Minsun rolls her eyes, these are the types of guys she dislikes, ones who looked at outer beauty instead of inner beauty. Already Minsun knew she and this guy would not get along and she wasn't looking forward to working with him.

  "Thanks. Now could you please move, I have to go find my friends," she said. The guy in front of her, didn't move, he just continued to stare at her, she looked innocent, but she had a strong attitude, not usually the types of girls he goes for, but something about her made him...interested...very interested.

  "Stop staring at me!" Minsun said. Before he could reply, a tall guy came running up to him. "Come on Kai! Training is about to start!" he said as he pulled the hot guy with the perfect abs away. Minsun let out a breath of relief and made her way to her friends.

*****

  "Where were you?" Yoorim asked Minsun. The younger girl smiled, "Mianhe unnie...I had a little....dilemma," she said. Yoorim nodded and looked at straight ahead at their trainer. "He seems mean, doesn't he?" Minsun asked her friend, who just nodded.

  "You!" the trainer pointed at Minsun, she looked at him. "Y-yes?" she asked. "Since you're talking, today you will just swim in the cold water while we train!" he said as he pointed to a smaller pool, further away from where the rest would be training. Minsun sighed but nodded, she heard someone laughing as she walked towards the pool. "You! Since you think it's funny, why don't you join her?"  the trainer told the person who laughing.

  Minsun turned to see how had been laughing, unfortunately for her, it was the guy who had bumped into her before. Kai. He followed Minsun to the pool, while the others started their training.

  "Just my luck, I have to be with you for the rest of the day," Kai said as he walked beside Minsun. She looked at him, "I'm not too excited about it either." He chuckled, "Why not? I bet lots of girls would love to spend their whole day with me," he said. Minsun stopped in front of the pool. "I don't like cocky guys," she replied before jumping in the pool.

  Kai smirked and jumped in after her. He didn't know why, but something about her drew him to her. Maybe because unlike so many other girls, she played hard to get. He swam up behind her and grabbed her by the wait. Minsun gasped and turned to look at him. "Let go you creep," she said. He smiled, "I think you like me," he says as he lets her go. She ignores his comment and swims away from him.

  "How am I possibly going to spend my whole day with him?" she thought to herself. "Hey! Beautiful girl, come here!" Kai shouted. She rolled her eyes, "My name is Minsun and no, I won't go over there!" she replied. "Come on Minsun! I wanna race!" he replied. She stuck her tongue out at him and decided to ignore him for the reminder of the time.

  Kai smiled to himself, his goal when he got here was to have fun. Now his goal had changed, his new goal was to get her, Minsun, before the summer ended, it was just for fun of course, because she was hot. He wasn't interested in a summer romance he just wanted her because she played hard to get. Kai didn't believe in love, to him, Minsun was just another girl who he had to make fall for him.

 

 

 

 

 

I'll write the next chapter next, the next one will be Suho's and Yoorim's first meeting. Thanks for subscribing and commenting!