Seventh Flower

Yoon Ji Hoo Over Flowers {HIATUS}

The ride up is quiet. 


I hear a yawn. A fake, strained yawn. "Man, I'm getting tired." Min Hyuk's arm loosely comes around my shoulders. I look at him, but, he's looking at the elevator buttons. I lift my eyebrow, "really? Or are you just making up a reason to touch me?"

He doesn't say a word at first. "You seem to figure me out all the time." He smiles, and looks at me, "I guess that's why I -" The elevator door opens, interupting his statement.  

When we get out, I remove his arm from around me. He laughs from beside me.

"Well goodnight," I tell him.

"What? Your not letting me walk you at least to your room?" He looks down, smiles and shakes his head. "Alright." 

"Goodnight," he bows.

I do the same and walk away. 

A moment later I feel a hand touch my shoulders and turn me around.

"You better not kiss me!" I exclaim. He looks at me in question.

Then, his lips curve into delight. I raise an eyebrow. "Why would I kiss you?" He asks as we straighten up.

"Is it because I called you cute downstairs?" He starts to move around me. I bite down at the corner of my mouth.

He reaches behind me. "Because, you really are." I hear him whisper it in my ear. I turn around to face him, to tell him about his flirting. But, stop when I feel his jacket over me get removed.

"You're really something." I tell him shaking my head. "What?" He asks innocently, putting on his jacket. "I might need it tomorrow."

"Are you serious? I'm not talking about that." I tell him calmly.

He rubs the side of his mouth with his finger, in thought, and looks up. "I'm sorry."

I raise my eyebrow in question. "For what?"

"I didn't mean to tease you. Cause if you wanted me to kiss you, all you had to do was ask."

I grow warm and realize how close we've been to one another.

"You're such a flirt," I tell him, moving away.

He looks at me, with his head slightly to the side and smiles, the smile that I find cute. "I know."

 

After we part for the night, I walk into a situation. Its Ji Hoo. Well, I only think so, because it isn't the Ji Hoo I know. Calm and quiet Ji Hoo is gone and replaced with the temper you'd find in Jun Pyo.

I find myself entering the unknown dispute when I see him grab someone by their wrists. A girl ... Ginger?

"Ji Hoo, I don’t know why you’re so upset, but, you need to calm down.” 

Ji Hoo doesn’t look at me when I say this. His focus is strictly on Ginger.

After awhile, he let’s go of her wrists. And Miranda and Sunny, quickly rush to her side. “Are you okay?” they whisper. Who would have thought that those three would be here of all places?

I turn my attention to the three. “Are you alright?” I ask Ginger. She nods. And for the first time, since I’ve known her, she is quiet.

"What's going on?" I ask.

Ginger, Miranda and Sunny, put their heads down with guilt. I stare at them. “Devan, its our fault,” Sunny answers. “Yes, we sent Jan Di out there, into the storm.”  My eyes widen. Ginger looks up,” but, now we feel guilty. Because we lied about where she could find the necklace that Jun Pyo gave her. We’re sorry.” 

I think for a moment. "I don't think you three should be apologizing to me."

I look back to Ji Hoo. His eyes are furious, yet, worried.  


Thanks for Reading ^ ^