Third Flower

Yoon Ji Hoo Over Flowers {HIATUS}

Poster created by Michelle324 

Thank you

 She does great posters so if you need one, just ask her.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1515

 


Edited Chapters 3 – 5 because I felt it was 2 rushed. So I hope you all enjoy. I didn’t change much of the storyline. But, I realized that your second love interest had a girl name so I had 2 change that. And I also changed who he is so he’s down below:

 

Min Hyuk (character’s name)


Its 6:47 on a Saturday and I am awakened by the sound of my computer receiving an email. I’m a light sleeper. I get up and walk over to my desk to see who it is. It’s from Julia, my sister.

JuJuBean7: Gud mornin’… I think

D3Van94: Ur right, it is good morning…. And afternoon 2 U

JuJuBean7: What’s been going on over there? I got ur message and it said something about a guy at the lunch party last week and had 2 know about it ASAP. Is he cute?

D3Van94: *_* Iz that all you care about? I’m doing fine, thanks 4 asking and his name is Min Hyuk, he’s dad’s boss nephew. N I didn’t say anything specific about him. Y would u assume I’m interested?

JuJuBean7: Awwww, Min Hyuk eh? And I’m not assuming a thing >.< How could u think that! But since we r on this subject, tell me. Is he cute, fine, y, not ½ bad, below sea level bad? What? Tell me, PLEZ TELL ME!!!! And boss nephew = more momnts 2gther

D3Van94: JuJu, looks r not all that r important u kno and why must u think that way?

JuJuBean7: I know. But, b cuz u said not all important, key words NOT ALL, u have 2 tell me. O, and b cuz I’m ur sister ^_^ I’m suppose 2 think this way

D3Van94: We might not get off this subject if I don’t tell u. *signing*

D3Van94: Let’s just say …. He’s fine with hints of cute

JuJuBean7: “SQUEALING” I c u caught the right fish. Good job. O speaking of job, I gotta go. I’m so happy 4 u k

O and don’t 4get 2 send me pictures when u 2 go on ur 1st date ^_-

So I can decide if he’s “fine w/ hints of cute”

D3Van94:  alright, see u later bye

JuJuBean7: peace

JuJuBean7 has signed out

 

I decide to start getting ready for the day. When I finish I head downstairs and find my dad in the kitchen preparing tea.

“Good morning Dev,” my dad greets me in English. “Good morning,” I tell him back as I sit by the counter. “Are you making tea?” I ask him reaching for a banana in the fruit bowl in front of me. He smiles, “Yes. Ms. Jeong’s coming over for awhile to speak with me about the new project that’s coming up, which reminds me.  How would you like to come, next weekend, to a ski resort? The company wants to have the fashion shoot there so I thought you might want to go and enjoy yourself.” I nod my head, “Sure, why not.” He puts the tea pot and cups on the tray. “Good, and yes, Min Hyuk would be there!”

I stop eating my banana, “Dad,” I start, “what?” he asks smiling, “don’t think that I don’t know you fancy him.” I sign, “fancy him? Dad, who told you I fancy him?” he picks up the tray, ready to take it into the living room, “your face tells me everything.”

I’m in the hallway, starring in the mirror, patting my warm face. “This is so embarrassing,” I whisper to myself. I bite down on my lower lip. I cannot believe he made me blush.

The doorbell rings moments later and I walk to the door to answer it.

“Good morning Devan,” Ms. Jeong greets me with a bow, “what a lovely home,” she complements walking in and slipping her feet into slippers. I bow to her respectfully, telling her good morning back. I’m about to close the door, until I realize a familiar face of a person who’s name, an hour ago, was the subject of the message with my sister. And whose name being mentioned caused me to blush.

 

I ask him, “What are you doing here? I thought it would just be your aunt.” He smiles, “I’m here to see you.” I look at him. He laughs, “I’m only joking. I’m just her driver.” He looks down at the cup in front of him and takes his index finger, running it, slowly, around the rim. “But, I have another reason for coming,” he tells me looking up. “Oh yeah, what?” I ask him, raising an eyebrow. For a moment he just stares at me, then, his mouth grows into a pleased smile and he doesn’t answer. “So, did your dad tell you about the ski resort the company’s going to next weekend?” I look at him and respond with a “yes, why?” He shrugs, “just wondering if you where going.” “Yes, I’m going.”

He places his chin in the palm of his hand. “So, your not going to ask if I’m going?” I look at him, “I didn’t know I was suppose too. But, are you going?” I knew the answer. He smiles, “maybe,” and drinks from his cup. I shake my head and think, is he serious? I ask him, “are you trying to flirt with me?” He looks at me as if intrigued by my question or something. Then, he smiles. “I didn’t travel all this way not to.” I quickly place my cup to my lips, taking a sip, and feeling a blush rise to my cheeks.


Thanks for reading ^ ^