Sixth Flower

Yoon Ji Hoo Over Flowers {HIATUS}

Later that day, Min Hyuk and I went skiing.


“Something hot and delicious,” I look up as Min Hyuk hands me my cup.  “Thank you,” I tell him reaching out for it. Our fingers touch.

As I blow against my hot chocolate, he comments “you were pretty good out there.” “You really think so?” He smiles “yeah, you only fell about a hundred times.” I laugh, he’s teasing me.

“But, you looked cute falling down,” I rub the back of my neck, and look away. “Are you sure you weren’t embarrassed by me?” “Nope, I think that you’re worth the embarrassment,” he takes a drink from his cup as if his statement was nothing. I sign, he’s doing it again. “You know that your flirting is –” he interrupts me, “making you blush?”My eyes grow, slowly and I look away in embarrassment. I could tell he was amused.

“What else did you have planned for today?” I regain my composer. Finding no reason to explain to him what I wanted to say, since it was evident that I was blushing, “nothing, why?”

He shrugs, and it’s the cutest shrug I think I’ve ever seen. “Just thought we could spend the night together” I almost spit out my chocolate. “Excuse me?” he laughs “Man Devan, you’re such a ert. What kind of guy do you think I am?” I raised an eyebrow. Must I answer? “I meant, have dinner with me, then, maybe afterwards, go for a walk.” I lower my brow, taking a sip from my cup and decide to look out the window.


That night was extremely cold, but, dinner was nice. We talked a lot. Min Hyuk flirted and I warned him, while desperately trying to hide my blush. Our walk was interupted because the security told us a storm was appraoching, and we had to head inside.

No one was really in the lobby. “I had a great time tonight,” I confessed to Min Hyuk, “thanks.” I’m slightly shivering from the outside cold. He looks at me, slyly. “Oh, so my hard work is paying off? You’re falling for me.” I laugh at him, “are you that into yourself?” he smiles, “not really, just you.” I shake my head. This guy knows exactly what to say.

We walk to the elevator together. “Its freezing,” I whisper. My teeth start to chatter softly. “Are you cold?” Min Hyuk asks from beside me. I shake my head, “N- Not really,” I lie.

 I notice Min Hyuk taking off his jacket. Before I could protest, I feel it go around my shoulders. It’s warm. I look at him. “Y –you don’t have too – oo.” I tell him, trying to fight off the warmth, his jacket provided me.  “Alright, suit yourself” he takes his jacket off my shoulders and as he’s about to place it back on himself, I don’t know where what I’m about to do came from, but, I quickly squeal out, “No!”

I place my cold fingers over my mouth. I’m shocked at myself, and Min Hyuk just stares at me. But, then his lips, forms into a pleased smile. As if he has accomplished something. And I realize that he has. He’s such a tease!

He places his jacket over my shoulders again. “Devan, you’re so cute.” I bite my lower lip. The elevator has finally decided to come.  


Thanks for reading