Final

Only My Heart

"Seung,your parents is here." Jiyong said and let Hyunseung's parents in.

"Omo! My adeul. Hyunseung!" His mom hug him tightly.

"Omma! I'm fine now! Don't worry." Hyunseung said and sooth her mom.

"Seung-ah. Let's go to States." His father said.

"For what aboeji?" He ask.

"For your treatment. We will bring Jiyong too.

"But. Jiyong Hyung has to stay here. He have school. M-me too." Hyunseung said.

"I know. But we have to. You and Jiyong can continue your study in States." His father said.

"It is for your own good." His mom said.

"Okay. But let me meet my friends first." Hyunseung request.

His parents nod.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Goodbye Hyunseung-ah." Yoseob said and hug his friend.

"Take care of Doojoon okay?" Hyunseung said and smile. Yoseob nod.

He and Jiyong hug their friend one by one but they don't see Junhyung. Hyunseung went to the park and saw Junhyung sit there.

"Jun.." Hyunseung call. Junhyung look at him.

"Seung.." Junhyung call. They hug.

"Are you really moving Seung?" Junhyung ask. Release the hug,Hyunseung nod.

"I am moving" Hyunseung said.

"Where?" Junhyung ask.

"United States"

"But, why so sudden?"

"I have something to do there." Hyunseung said.

"When will you come back?"

"A year maybe. I don't know." Hyunseung said.

"Oh. Come back soon neh." Junhyung said and walk away. He can't see Hyunseung's face right now. He don't want to cry in front of Hyunseung.

Hyunseung only stand there and let tears flow down.

"Only My Heart feel this. Not yours.'' Hyunseung said and walk away. But he didn't know. Its not only him that is crying. Junhyung too.

'Please be safe and come home soon. I will propose and marry you. And I will break up with Hara. Please come home soon. I love you." Junhyung inner hearts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ji,I'm sorry. But I can't love TOP Hyung. He is too kind." Hyunseung said.

"I know Seung" Jiyong said.

"Please tell him that I'm sorry. And please give this to Junhyung if I didn't make it." Hyunseung said and hand him a letter.

"Komawoo." Hyunseung said and smile.

"I'm sorry for everything. Thank you." Jiyong said. Hyunseung nod. The doctor comes in and Hyunseung been pushed into the operation room. He smile before the door closed.

"Please be safe Hyunseung." Jiyong mumble and pray for the best.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5 years passed and they still remember that day.

"This is for you Junhyung-ah. He can't make it." Jiyong said.

"You are kidding me"

"I'm not Junhyung. He is dead. That is his grave!" Jiyong said and point to Hyunseung's grave.

"He is not dead." Junhyung mumble and kneel down. He cry. Jiyong place the letter at Junhyung's lap.

He open the letter.

Dear Junnie,

   It have been a while I call you like that. I miss you so much right now. Do you know I always miss your warmth? You know,I have diagnosed with heart disease a long time ago. When I felt my heart hurt so much,I have to pretend that I didn't. Its hurt to be an actor. When you ask I will say I'm okay. I'm sorry for lying. I lie a lot of things to you. I'm sorry. You don't know what I felt about you. Of course. Because only my heart feel this. I know. Your heart belong to Hara now. I wish both of you happy then. I'm dying Jun. So let me tell you the truth. I love you Yong Junhyung. I know you feel disgusting right now. I'm sorry for loving you. I love you from the first we know each other. When you save me from my heartbroken. I never tell you this because I'm afraid. I know I'm such a coward. I love you till the end of my life. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I felt tired Jun. If you have read it,that's mean I can't make it. I am waiting for you in heaven. Tomorrow is my last day see the world. And I maybe can't see your face again. I will miss those smirk of yours. I will miss those laugh and cry of yours. I will miss everything about you. Please be strong and happy. I'm sorry for everything and thank you for occupy my heart. I love you.

Your Lovely Bestfriend

Jang Hyunseung

Junhyung stunned. His tears stained at his cheek.

"You are saying too much sorry when there is nothing to be sorry for." Junhyung mumble.

"I love you Seung? Why must you go when I start to love you? Why?" Junhyung said to the grave.

"I love you Seung." Junhyung said

5 years is not easy for them.

5 years is not easy for Junhyung,TOP,GD and Seungri.

And now,they are at someone's wedding.

It is Junhyung's wedding.

"Congrats!" Gd said to Junhyung.

"GD hyung! Where is Seungri and TOP Hyung?" Junhyung ask.

"There they are" GD point to Seungri and TOP.

"Hyungs!" Junhyung greet them

"Annyeong!" Seungri and TOP greet.

"Congratulation. Finally you got someone you love." Top said.

"Of course. Who knows there is someone like him." Junhyung said. TOP nod.

"You are too lucky that God still give you someone that absolutely like him." Seungri said. Then,Junhyung's  'wife' come.

"Anneyonghaseyo!" He greet them politely.

"Annyeong! Hyunseung-ah!" They said.

"You are so beautiful!" Seungri said and pinch Hyunseung's both cheek.

"Komawo Seungri Hyung." Hyunseung said politely.

Who knows that Junhyung will meet a boy that look exactly like late Jang Hyunseung. Junhyung meets his wife,Kim Hyunseung when he is on the way back home from Hyunseung's grave. He bumped onto the boy when the boy is running away from bullies.That boy is bleeding on the forehead and his cheek has bruised. When saw that,Junhyung felt sympathy because he looks like Jang Hyunseung. He bring that boy to his shared home with Jang Hyunseung. He takes care of that boy and fell in love. It is hard for him to accept the fact that he found another Hyunseung. But when he think about it back,he knows,Hyunseung send that boy for Junhyung.  Hyunseung is 14 when Junhyung is 17. Now,Junhyung is 23 and Hyunseung just 20. He is studying in medication major.

"I gotta go guys! Bye!" TOP said. TOP walk out from the church. A gush of wind passed him. He smile.

'Let's go TOP Hyung' Jang Hyunseung whisper. TOP straight to airport.

'Wait for me Hyunseung-ah' TOP whisper and take his flight to United States.

Who knows TOP and Hyunseung can be together in heaven when TOP's plane crash on Junhyung's wedding day.

"I love you Kim Hyunseung." Junhyung whisper to his wife.

"I love you too Yong Junhyung" Hyunseung whisper at his husband

"I love you Jang Hyunseung" TOP said.

"I love you too Choi Seunghyun" Hyunseung said

~THE END~


The heck am I doing?

Sorry for the bad story.

I promise I will make a better fics in the future.

Thanks for readers and subscriber

Please support me!

Thank you again!

Thank You!