Start of new Heart

Only My Heart

TOP walk Hyunseung home. They chat about theirselves and get to know each other very fast.

"You are really a shy person right?" TOP said Hyunseung blush of that statements.

"It is not that I shy. I just respect." Hyunseung said.

"You're so polite." TOP said and pat Hyunseung's head. Hyunseung blush even more. He never blush for anyone except Junhyung. TOP who saw that blushing cheek start to tease Hyunseung. He pinch Hyunseung's cheek softly.

"You're so cute when you blushing." TOP said make Hyunseung feel shame.

"W-Who i-is b-blushing? I-i am n-not" Hyunseung stutter.

'Why must I stutter?' Hyunseung thought.

"WOAH! Someone is stuttering. Do you like me?" TOP tease Hyunseung again.

"Yah! I'm Not! SEE! I AM NOT STUTTERING! I.. I don't know." Hyunseung said. TOP chuckle. He pull Hyunseung closer as the cold wind blew. Hyunseung feel the warmth in TOP. He feels his heart. It is beating fast.

"Do you still feel cold?" TOP ask. Hyunseung shook his head. Instead of letting Hyunseung go,he pull Hyunseung into a tight embrace. Hyunseung smile unknowingly and blush. They walk until they reach Hyunseung's house.

"Do you want to come in? It is very cold right now." Hyunseung said and shiver. Seeing that,TOP nodded his head. They enter the house.

'This house is warm' TOP said in his heart.

"Wait okay. I will make you hot chocolate right away." Hyunseung said and take off his coat. He straight to kitchen. TOP stand up and approach cabinet near him. He look at the pictures of Hyunseung until he spotted a picture where Junhyung kissed Hyunseung on the cheek. His smile faded. He start feeling down. He don't understand why but his heart felt the pain.

"Seunghyun Hyung." Hyunseung said with his smile. But his smile faded when he saw TOP is holding his picture with Junhyung. TOP force a smile.

"Wae?"

"H-here. Your hot chocolate." Hyunseung said and hand him his hot chocolate.

"Don't cal me Seunghyun Hyung. Just call me TOP Hyung." TOP said. Hyunseung nodded.

"It is our memory." Hyunseung said.

"He is your boyfriend?" TOP ask carefully. Worry if he will hurt Hyunseung.

"No. He is just my crush. But now,he has a girlfriend. I give up on him." Hyunseung said and a tears fell. TOP quickly wipe it.

"Hey.. Don't cry." TOP said and hug Hyunseung.

"Now.. Forget him. I am here for you Seung-ah. I'm here." TOP said and sooth Hyunseung.

'I feel the warmth in him that I never felt with Jiyong and even Junhyung.'

"Komawo TOP Hyung." Hyunseung said. TOP smile and kiss his forehead. The door open reveal GD. TOP and Hyunseung didn't realize it as TOP is hugging Hyunseung. GD smile.

'I hope you can take care of him. Please take care of him.' GD thought in his mind. He come near TOP and tap his shoulder. TOP look back and saw smiling GD. TOP let go the sleeping Hyunseung.

"Where is Hyunseung's room?" TOP ask. GD pointed a room with name 'Seungie Pororo'. TOP smile at the cute name. He brought Hyunseung bridal style and put him on the bed genty. He kiss the latter's forehead and close the door. He then sit opposite to GD.

"Why you smile like an idiot?" TOP ask.

"Nothing. I am happy. To see he with someone. Don't break his heart when you give him hope." GD said. TOP nodded.

"I want.. To love him. But.. I'm just scared the fact that he doesn't love me."

"No. I know Hyunseung. He will not easily give someone hug him like you do. He just do that when he love that person. He is not that easy." GD said make TOP smile.

"I promise you that I will take care of him." TOP said and walk away.

'I will make him mine and make him happy. I promise'