Shattered Heart

Only My Heart

It have been two weeks since Jiyong moves in JunSeung's house. It is no more Junseung with addition of Jiyong. The saviour of Hyunseung's heartache. They are studying in Hyunseung's room after having dinner together. Just the two of them. Junhyung going out with Hara.

"Seung,why Junhyung never study with us? She always bring that girl to this house." Jiyong said without taking his eyes off from his book.

Hyunseung frown. He facing Jiyong.

"Junhyung. He likes to study alone. And,that girl,she is his girlfriend." Hyunseung said with a pain in his heart.

"You love him don't you?" Jiyong ask. Facing Hyunseung. Hyunseung taken aback.

"I know. From the way you look at him. From the way you talk about him and his girlfriend. Your heart. It is in pain right?" Jiyong said. Touching Hyunseung's heart.

"I-I..." Hyunseung broke down. His tears fell. He holds Jiyong's hand which is at his heart.

"He never knew about this." Hyunseung manage to blurt.

"Why you didn't tell him?" Jiyong ask.

"I s-scared. What if h-he didn't love me too?" Hyunseung ask.

"But you should try." Jiyong said. Hyunseung shook his head.

"Why?" Jiyong ask again. Hyunseung just shook his head. Jiyong take his bestfriend body into his embrace.

"I will never get him Jiyong ah. Never." Hyunseung said. Buried his face into Jiyong's chest.

DAMMM!

Both of them startled. They broke the hug and get out from the room. Their eyes widen.

"Ungggh~ O-Oppa. H-Harder. N-Nice ~"

"Moan again~ S-Seungie~~"

"O-Oppa~ There~ T-There~ A-Again~"

"Sweet juice~Saranghae~"

Hyunseung fell onto his knees. Jiyong hold him. They saw what Hyunseung afraid the most. Junhyung and Hara. Making out on the couch. They fall asleep after they done it.

"H-he just make it. I...." Hyunseung cried. Cry his heart out.

"Seung. Never mind. I am here right. But,he.. He say your name just now. And,not that girl." Jiyong said.

"Ji.. Don't leave me." Hyunseung said.

"I wouldn't.... Anymore." Jiyong whisper the last word. He carry the crying Hyunseung and put him on the bed.

"Go to sleep." Jiyong said.

"Ji.. Wait. C-Can you s-sleep with me?" Jiyong smile and lay beside Hyunseung. He play with Hyunseung hair until the younger fall asleep.

"I'm sorry Seung. If I didnt leave you for Seungri. Maybe we will be happy now. I am sorry that I love you. But,I think he loves you too. He even say your name although the person he is Hara. Seung,believe me that you will get your love." Jiyong whisper. He get out from Hyunseung's room. He try to look for Junhyung but he didn't found him.

'......sobs.......sobs.....' Jiyong heard someone sobs.

"Junhyung." Jiyong call. He walk towards the couch and saw Junhyung behind television.

"Junhyung." Jiyong said. Pull Junhyung out from his place. He sit with Junhyung on the couch.

"Junhyung why you crying?And,where is Hara?" Jiyong said.

"J-Jiyong ah. I-I made a mistake.." Jiyong smiled.

'Finally you realize. Hyunseung is for you Junhyung-ah'

"What is it?" Jiyong ask.

"I-I shouldn't ed her. S-She must probably hate me now. I don't want Hara to hate me. When we awake just now,she wore her clothes back and storm out from our house." Junhyung said. Jiyong smile faded.

"You were drunk just now right?" Jiyong ask. Junhyung nodded.

BAM! They heard a loud thud in Hyunseung's room. They look each other and run to Hyunseung's room. Their eyes widen 3 times bigger. They saw a lamp at the floor and Hyunseung is clutching his chest. Jiyong rush to Hyunseung's side.

"Seung,Seung. Are you alright?" Jiyong ask

"C-Cant b-breath." Hyunseung said slowly. His breath become heavy.

"Junhyung call Seoul Hospital now." Jiyong instruct Junhyung. As fast as lightning Junhyung call Seoul Hospital.

"Seung,calm down." Jiyong said. Holding Hyunseung hand. After 5 minutes the ambulance come. They give Hyunseung wear oxygen mask. Jiyong and Junhyung follow the ambulance. Once they reach the hospital,doctors immediately bring Hyunseung to E.R. They waited for one hour then finally the doctor come out.

"How is he right now?" Jiyong ask.

"He is okay. He is awake. Just......Take care of him." The doctor say and nod. Jiyong and Junhyung bow to the doctor before he walk away. Jiyong rush to Hyunseung's room. Jiyong hugged Hyunseung tightly. He buried his face in Jiyong shoulder.

"Ji.. I don't want to die." Hyunseung said while tears falling.

"W-Why you say that? You wouldn't die." Jiyong said carress Hyunseung's back. When he lift up his face,he saw Junhyung. He buried his face back into Jiyong shoulder.

"Why must he is here?" Hyunseung said. Jiyong turn around and saw Junhyung.

"He accompany me bring you here." Jiyong said softly.

"I don't wanna meet him." Hyunseung said. Jiyong nodded. He help Hyunseung lay on his bed. He walked to Junhyung and said,

"You should go home. I will accompany Hyunseung here. You have to go to school tomorrow." Jiyong said. Junhyung nodded and walk away.

"Jiyong,my heart. It will not beating longer anymore. It.. Have shatered into pieces." Hyunseung said between his tears.

Jiyong look at Hyunseung. He pat Hyunseung's stomach until both of them fall asleep.

Junhyung at home. Staring towards the ceiling.

'I feel guilty for abandoned him. I miss him too. Hara,I shouldn't ed her. I felt different. I didn't ed her because I felt I love her. But.... I don't know either' Junhyung thought in his mind before he drift to sleep too.