My Heart

Only My Heart

"Ji,can you call over BB to come here. It is boring. Moreover,Junnie will not sleep here tonight. He stays at Hara's place." Hyunseung said. Jiyong look at him for a long time. Hyunseung caught GD staring at him.

"Why did you look at me like that?" Hyunseung said and chuckle nervously.

"You have get over 'it'?" GD ask carefully. Hyunseung know what is that mean.

"I don't know Ji. Maybe not yet..." Hyunseung said. GD just nod.

"I will call them now." GD exclaim happily. Hyunseung smile at his friend behaviour.

"Okay. We will wait for you. Come faster. Hyunseung is missing for you. Kekekek." GD said. Hyunseung look at him. After GD hung up,he sit a his place back.

"Sad to say but Taeyang and Daesung can't come. They have some work. Only Seungri and......" GD smir before say the last name.

"W-why did you smirk at me?" Hyunseung ask.

".....TOP will come here to accompany us." GD said. Hyunseung blush unknowingly.

Ding Dong

"The bell is ringing Ding Dong~~ TOP and Seungri is coming coming~ Hyunseung and GD blushing blushing~" GD keep singing and continue the same lyrics. Hyunseung just roll his eyes.

Gd open the door just to see a smiling couple.

"ANNYEONG!!!!!" Seungri and TOP said and hug both of them. Seungri and GD. TOP? Of course with 'his' Seungie. They grit their teeth when saw Hyunseung is gasping for breath.

"TOP Hyung~ Can you let go of my HYUNSEUNG?" Seungri said and his face was like -_-''

TOP chuckle idiotly and let go of Hyunseung.

"Bogosippo." TOP said. Hyunseung blush suddenly. Seungri smile when saw his Hyung blush like that. Seungri move forwards and pull Hyunseung into a hug.

"Hyung,be happy okay." Seungri said.

"I will. Help me okay." Hyunseung whisper. Seungri broke the hug and touch Hyunseung's heart. It is so calm. They smile.

"Let's go to our study room upstairs." Hyunseung said and bring TOP with him. TOP blush at Hyunseung's touch. The other two just giggling.

They sat and do their own work. When the clock strike 8.30,they start to get boring.

"GD Hyung~~ Boring." Seungri said.

"I know." GD said. Hyunseung and TOP smile sheepishly.

"Why you two smiling?" GD ask.

"Let's go to playground over there. Is it okay?" Hyunseung ask. They nod in agreement.

- - - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Seung,tell us the truth." GD said holding Hyunseung's cold hand.

Hyunseung didn't reply. Of course he can't. He is sleeping. Sleeping peacefully on the bed. With oxygen mask help him to breathe properly.

"Seung,please tell me.." GD said and cry.

"..........."

"Why must you Seung? Why must you?" GD said again.

"..........."

"You deserve happiness and not this ing disease! Why?" GD said again. GD buried his face in his hand.

"..........." Hyunseung cried. Cry in his sleep.

Flashback

They walking happily feel the cold breeze at the park. They didn't even bother the cold wind. It felt so peaceful. They felt so comfortable when the wind touch their skin. Seungri and GD is somewhere else. Only TOP and Seungie is there.

"I never feel this before."TOP suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" Hyunseung ask.

"I never fall in love. I never know I will fall in love.." TOP said. Hyunseung smile.

"Who is she?" Hyunseung ask.

".....It is HE."TOP correcting Hyunseung

"Owh. You a gay?" TOP nod.

"The person too. But I didn't dare to tell him." TOP said didn't notice Hyunseung is struggling for air. However he manage to talk.

"Why?"

"Because he still didn't get over his crush. So,I don't want him to think that I took advantage on him." TOP said. Then,Hyunseung kneel down. TOP shock.

"Seung,you okay?" TOP ask. He is too panic. Hyunseung just clutching his chest tightly.

"Seung! Yah!" TOP said when holding Hyunseung.

"It hurts. So m-much. TOP. It hurts." Hyunseung mumble through his breathe. TOP fish out his phone and call ambulance.

"Hyunseung! Hold on!" TOP hold Hyunseung in his arm. Hyunseung cry and sweating so much. GD saw that. He and Seungri ran towards them.

"Yah! TOP! What the---" GD said and saw Hyunseung already passed out.

"What is with him?" GD ask.

"I don't know. He---" TOP didn't say anything as the ambulance already arrive.

"His breathing is weakling. Give him the mask oxygen." Said the nurse. They took Hyunseung away. GD and the other two follow them behind.

Hyunseung was rush to E.R. They wait for Hyunseung outside the room.

"What happen to him actually TOP?" GD ask sternly while his tears streaming down.

"He-He. I was t-talking to him. S-suddenly he knelt down and clutching his chest. He mumble it hurts. H-he sweat and  c-cry. Th-then,he passed out. I-in my arms." TOP said between his sobs.

GD cry. Seungri didn't say anything he just look at the E.R. and never leave his crying eyes from it. They fell into silent. Don't know what to say. This is the first time TOP cry. TOP never cry. TOP never knew he would cry.....over a guy that he just met....that he just.......fall in love with. The doctor comes out.

"May I talk to his family?" The doctor said.

"We are." GD said.

"I'm sorry to say this but,he maybe not survive. His time is running. We have to find the donor." The doctor said make them shocked.

"What are you saying?" TOP ask.

"You don't know? About Hyunseung? His heart. His heart failure. It is getting worse. He should have make heart transplant several years ago. But he sacrifice for another patient. I don't remember who. But what is important right now is,he is dying. I hope you can take care of him. For now. We will move him to ward 901. Visit him there. I'm going," The doctor goes away.

GD cried again. He fall down. Seungri near him.

"My fault." Seungri said. TOP shocked and just stare at the sleeping figure that been taken to another ward.

"What?" GD look at Seungri.

"Now I remember. I am the one that take his donor's heart. My parents pay a high amount so that I can get new heart. And,I did. We did. And the doctor told that there is one person that sacrifice that heart. I bet it is him." Seungri said.

"No. It is not you. Lets go to his room." GD said and bring his two friends

Flashback End

"I'm sorry." Hyunseung said weakly. GD look up. Seungri and TOP rush beside him.

"Seung." They said in unison.

"Please don't cry. I-it hurting me." Hyunseung said and give a faint smile.

"Seung. I'm sorry that I take your heart before. I mean your donor's heart." Seungri said.

"You know it already. How can that be. I have keep it by myself for a long time." Hyunseung whisper and chuckle painly.

"Seung/Go home. School tomorrow."Hyunseung cut TOP.

"I bet you forgot. I think you don't know. I earn a cafe. I can't afford-- Never mind just rest. You two go home. I will take care of him." TOP say. They bid goodbye and left Hyunseung and TOP.

"I hate myself TOP Hyung." Hyunseung open his mask oxygen. He cry and backfacing TOP.

"Let it out." TOP said.

"I hate myself for being weak. Weak infront of you. Of GD and Seungri. I afraid that I maybe broke down in front of Junnie. How I want to tell him that I'm dying? That I love him. I will never get him no matter how hard I struggling to get him. It is funny when every single thing become important to you when you gonna die. Like love. Love is important when I'm dying? Huh. So funny Hyung. I think I shouldn't live his life Hyung. I hate myself for being a burden. I hate myself for dying. I hate myself for not being able to take care of my self. I hate myself Hyung! I hate myself! I hate myself because lose with Seungri. I hate myself because lose with Hara! I hate my self for loving the wrong person. I hate myself Hyung. Why all of this happen to me?! What is my sin until God test me like this?! I hate myself... I am a fool Hyung. I'm a fool for loving someone that will leave me. Just let God take my soul away." Hyunseung whisper the last four sentence. TOP back hug Hyunseung.

"Please don't say like that Seung. You are not weak. You are strong enough. You are strong that you still survive until now. Please don't say like that. I can't live without you Seung. You didn't lose with Seungri and Hara. But you sacrifice to them. Please don't say like that. I love you. I wouldn't leave you. I promise. I will never let you cry anymore. I promise you." TOP cry. He still hug Hyunseung. Hyunseung nudged him to release the hug.

"E-enough with those ing promise. Lies. All of it is lies. GD once told me h-he never l-leave me. B-but in t-the end. H-he left me. And gone with Seungri. Junhyung said he will protect me. In the end he hurt me so badly. You told me you wouldn't make me cry. But maybe you are the one that will make me cry. I hate those three ing words." Hyunseung hiccuped.

"I don't care if you rejected me. But please. Trust me. Believe me. I love you. I want to take care of you. But you don't want to believe me. Give me a chance. Let me make you happy. I want you to be mine. I promise you. I will make you happy. In somewhere else. Far from here." TOP said.

There was a long silence before Hyunseung spoke up again.

"TOP Hyung....."

"Neh?"

"P-promise me. Never leave me all alone." Hyunseung said. TOP finally can smile.

"I promise you. With all my heart. I love you." TOP said. Hyunseung turn to TOP and open his arm and smile widely.

TOP wrap his arm at Hyunseung's slim waist.

"I will try to love you back." Hyunseung said and sleep. TOP release the hug.

"I always love you Jang Hyunseung." TOP said and sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hhuhuhu.

I will go to hostel soon.

Annyeong! Please comment and read my fics.

Thank you!!!                                                    Prince D