Friend

Only My Heart

It have been two weeks since that scene happen. JunHara have been happier. JiSeung like always. Jiyong be there to comfort Hyunseung. JunSeung have drifiting apart. They are not close as before.

"Do you have another activity after this?" Jiyong ask Hyunseung.

"No. Why?"

"Good then. I want you to meet my friends."

"Your friends? Who?"

"BigBang. We call ourselves BigBang."

"I see. Who is the members?"

"Me,TOP Hyung,Taeyang,Daesung and.... Seungri."Jiyong said softly the last name.

"Ah.. Seungri. How is he? Is he... Alright now?" Hyunseung ask.

"Yes." Jiyong said and look down. Hyunseung notice it. He put his hand at Jiyong shoulder.

"I don't mind anymore. He is my friend. It is normal thing okay." Hyunseung said and smile. Jiyong lift his head and smile too.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." Jiyong said. They rewind their past.

Flashback

Jiyong,Hyunseung and Seungri is a besties before.  But,there is some conflict between them. Hyunseung and Jiyong in love each other. While Seungri in love with Jiyong. When Jiyong know Seungri is diagnosed with heart disease,he start to spend time with Seungri more than Hyunseung. Hyunseung know that Jiyong cares about his friend. But little he didn't know that they have fall in love with each other. Hyunseung being a good friend let JIyong leave him. Although he felt so sad,he still let it be. When he knew that Seungri is safe after the operation,he felt happy and sad. Happy cause his friend is alive. Sad because his boyfriend will never get back to him. After that,they leave to United States leaving Hyunseung alone. Without any news,Hyunseung start to forgetting his past and start a new one.

End of Flashback

"Never mind. Lets meet them now. I miss Seungri a lot you know." Hyunseung said. They drove off to BB Cafe. Hyunseung saw 4 unfamiliar face and Seungri. He smile looking at Seungri. Seungri immediately look down. They enter the cafe and greet them nicely.

"Annyeong Chingu!" Jiyong greet them.

"Annyeong GD!" They say. ".....And his friend." Daesung said. Hyunseung smile and bow at them.

"He is so polite..... And beautiful." TOP said.

"Yah! He don't like people call him beautiful." Jiyong said.

"Let me introduce you to my friend." Jiyong said.

"This is TOP. The oldest in this group." Jiyong said and show a man with mint hair.

"Hi. I'm Choi Seunghyun. But call me TOP. Because what I do always TOP." Top said and wink at Hyunseung. He just chuckle.

"This is Daesung and Taeyang." Jiyong said and show the punk haired and white-yellow haired boy. They wave hand at Hyunseung and smile.

"And.. This is Seungri." Jiyong said. Seungri stand up and confront with Hyunseung. He stare at Hyunseung's eyes. He immediately pull Hyunseung into a hug.

"I miss you Hyung. I'm sorry for what I done. I really sorry." Seungri said between his sobs.

"I misss you too. Never mind. I have forgive you dear." Hyunseung said and wipe Seungri's tears. The other three just look them with a weird expression.

"That's enough lovey dovey in front of me." Jiyong said an cover his eyes. Hyunseung and Seungri chuckle.

"Sit here Seungie." TOP said and pat an empty place beside him. Hyunseung smile and sit there. Hyunseung laugh everytime TOP make stupid joke. And TOP will pinch Hyunseung's cheek when the younger smile. GRi felt relief seeing their Seungie like that.

'I think I have fall in love with you Jang Hyunseung.' TOP said in his heart. He smile like an idiot when Hyunseung smile at him.