Bad News

Only My Heart

"Seung! Seung!" Junhyung call his friend after he finished talking to his phone.

"I am here." Hyunseung said from his bedroom.

"Seung! I have good news Seung! And I am so happy." Junhyung exclaim and jump like a child. Hyunseung chuckled and say,

"Stop jumping and tell me what happen." Junhyung stop jumping and look at Hyunseung that is doing his homework.He snatch the book from Hyunseung and put it in his shirt.

"Yah Yong Junhyung! Give back my book! Aish! I have a lot things to do ya know!" Hyunseung said and try to take the book. Junhyung hold Hyunseung's small hand. It makes Hyunseung blush.

"Listen to me first and I wil give back your book." Junhyung said and let go of Hyunseung's hand. Junhyung sit at the edge of Hyunseung's bed and Hyunseung sit on the chair.

"Tell me what is it and give back my book."

"You know that Queenka of our school right?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod and say,

"That group named Kara right?"Hyunseung said and Junhyung nod.

"One of their members named Goo Hara agreed to go out with me and I am so happy rigt now.We will go for a date tonight." Junhyung said. Hyunseung frown. He touch his chest. The pain is too unbearable. Seeing that,Junhyung rush to Hyunseung's side.

"Seung,gwenchana?" Junhyung said and touch Hyunseung's chest. Hyunseung slapped Junhyung's hand.

"I am fine. I need some rest. Give back my book and get out from here." Junhyung shocked. He just obey his friend. He put the book hesitantly and walk towards the door. He stops and whisper,

"If you need me,I am at my room. Just call me. I always be there for you." and he shut the door and walk away.

"Yeah right. Always for me." Hyunseung said and lay on his bed. His tears flowing down.

He knows,he is having a big crush on his bestfriend aka his housemate. He knows that he is a gay. He knows they can't get married. But what he don't know is,his friend is in love with a Queenka. He thought it will be fine to love his friend. Because his friend is a gay too. But,now,his friend is bi. And he will go on a date. His chest hurt. But not as hurt as his heart. He let the tears flowing down.

"I Love you Yong Junhyung." He always say that.

His eyes only for Junhyung. Although he knows,he will be hurt because Junhyung is a playboy. But,he still loves him no matter what. Because he wants to feel be loved. He close his eyes. He ignore his throbbing chest and drift to sleep. Hoping that all of that is only a dream when he wake up.

The Next Day

Junhyung and Hara walk hand in hand. All pupils look at them. Hara just smile confidently and Junhyung blushing. They arrive at their class. JunHara walk in and stop in the front class. Hyunseung look at them with hurtful eyes.

"Guys! I have an announcement to make." Hara said and clapped her hand. She interwined her's and Junhyung's hand and say,

"Me and Junhyung are together. We are officially couple." Hara said and pull Junhyung into the kiss. The shocking Junhyung reply that kiss back. All pupils cheer them except Hyunseung. He clutch his shirt.. The couple broke the kiss an sit at their place. Hara beside Nicole and Junhyung beside Hyunseung. Hara wink at Junhyung. Junhyung just smile. He look at his bestfriend who is looking outside the class.

"Seung gwenchana? You look pale." Junhyung said and try to touch Hyunseung's cheek. Hyunseung dodge it.

"Don't touch me Junhyung. You have girlfriend now. What will she say when she saw you being touchy with me." Hyunseung said coldly and rest his head on desk. Junhyung glance at her girlfriend. Hara is laughing politely when her friends talk about random things. He couldn't help but smile.

"She is so cute." Junhyung mumble. Hyunseung on the other hand felt jealous and hurt at the same time.

'How I wish I could die now.' Hyunseung thought in his mind. His head felt dizzy. The teacher come in the class.

"Jang Hyunseung! How could you sleep when I am standing in front of your class." Mr. Yang Seungho said. Hyunseung hummed and stand up. But,he lost his balance and faint. The whole class panic. Junhyung pick up Hyunseung in bridal style and brought him to the sick bay. Hara look at JunSeung with hatred eyes.

In Sick Bay

Junhyung sir beside the sleeping Hyunseung. He carress his friend's cheek.

"What's wrong with you Hyunseung-ah? I am worried. Please. Just tell me anything you want.You are my friend. My best friend. My brother." Junhyung said and kiss Hyunseung's forehead. He stand up and walk away. Tears rolling down Hyunseung's pale cheek. As if he heard what Junhyung said.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Here you go.

Chapter one done!

Thanks to NerdyMustachio noona for being the first one to comments and make a poster for me.

Saranghae noona!

Gomawo readers and subscribers!                                             PRINCE D