How it begins

A series of trapped love

 

It was now the end of March, and Hyunseung was getting tired of all the heartbreak. So he separated himself from guys, and it seemed to go well. He vowed he would date anyone unless they came to him first. He wasn’t going to chase them. Which is exactly what Jiyong did. And so, their story begins.
They met by the online profiles. Hyunseung had been going around, stalking all the cute guys. He received a message, from a boy he didn’t know. What the hell, he would talk to him. Why not? It couldn’t hurt anyone.
Hyunseung didn’t think the boy was very cute. He didn’t appeal to his eyes, and he was annoying. He thought that Jiyong would leave him alone after they had a few conversations, but that wasn’t what happened. He continually messaged Hyunseung, and would ask for his number. He didn’t want to give it out, and so he always made up an excuse. They seemed to work for awhile, until the boy became overwhelming. Reluctantly giving out his number so the boy would shut up, he waited for the text. Maybe he had a good personality…?
Jiyong had begun to seek him out at school as well. He was a junior, and he was 17. What made him obsessed with Hyunseung? He honestly wanted this boy to leave him alone. He was in the military program at school, just like Dong Sun. It first started with Jiyong passing by giving high fives. Eventually, Hyunseung came around. If this boy really wouldn’t leave him alone, why not make the best of it? So he stopped ignoring Jiyong, and started texting him back, and messaging him back. He would talk to him at school, and of course their friendship grew.
 
Jiyong would tell the boy he was really gorgeous, and a compliment was a compliment. Hyunseung found out he was really hilarious. He would call, and the two could talk for hours. He never made the conversation dull, and he never failed to make Hyunseung smile. Hyunseung’s feelings were still just friends, and he tried to get it through Jiyong’s head. He wouldn’t take no for an answer. He would persist, and it somehow made Hyunseung look at him in another light.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jiyong POV
 
He awoke feeling refreshed. He was going to get to see Hyunseung today, and that made everything better anyways.
 
To: Jang Hyunseung
 
Good morning beautiful!
 
He smiled. Maybe this boy would give him a chance? He really was beautiful. He also wouldn’t mind getting a piece of that . He his lips just thinking about it. Today was going to be the day he would make Hyunseung like him back, he just knew it!
Dancing his way to his truck, he hopped in. He turned the music up loud, and drove his way to school. He wondered when he would be seeing Hyunseung. Most of the time it was after 1st period, so he became excited. He knew today was going to be a good day. But it made him feel bad that this boy always insisted that he doesn’t like Jiyong. Why? He didn’t care, he was going to make it happen.
 
Today was Friday. Oh, what a good day. No more school after today. 1st period was a very anxious time, he just couldn’t slow his heart down. He wanted to see this boy! His lips were so plump. He could kiss them all day. His hair was the thing he noticed first about him, and it just made him cuter. He wondered if he was a . RIIINNGGG. Oh yes! I can see him now!
Jiyong ran out the door. There was a jump in his step, and he started to approach Hyunseung. He could see him laughing with his friends. Oh god, here we go.
“Hey, Hyunseung!” he saw the boy look up confused. “Yeah?” He called. “I’ll walk you to your second period, okay?” the boy smiled slowly, and blushed. How cute.
He walked over, and dragged the boy down the walkway. They chatted a little bit, until Jiyong stopped at Hyunseung’s second period. He hated seeing the boy go. But they began to walk together after school as well, so that would be a special time. They were always alone. 
The school day wouldn’t hurry up. It kept going by so slowly… And when he finally got to see Hyunseung again, it made his heart soar. Why didn’t the boy like him back?
 
Hyunseung POV
 
Hyunseung couldn’t stop thinking about Jiyong. He was so funny, and that made him so y to Hyunseung. He loved it, and he didn’t know if he liked him. The boy texted him constantly, and he was just a perfect friend. But he could feel a little something in his heart. Jiyong had confessed a million times, but he couldn’t return the feeling, he just couldn’t. But now.. It was a little different. He had to tell Jiyong, but it was so weird for him for some reason.
 
To: Jiyong
 
Hey… Can I tell you something?
 
From: Jiyong
 
Of course (:
 
To: Jiyong
 
Well.. You’ve grown on me the past few days. I think I like you.
 
Jiyong POV
 
He got a text from Hyunseung. How weird, he was always the one to text first. When Hyunseung told him what was on his mind, he couldn’t believe it. He knew he make this boy his! He was so excited. But how could he respond…?
 
To: Jang Hyunseung
 
Omg that’s great!!! I’m so happy!!! (:
 
He was happy. This was good…
 
School began once again on Monday. The school week flew by, surprisingly. Maybe it was because Jiyong had Hyunseung. He didn’t know. Today after school, he had a surprise for Hyunseung.
They met, and they began the walk. Walking through the buildings and lastly through the gym. There was a little wall that had a hallway leading to a door. No one knew what was in the door, which was strange. When they reached this place, Jiyong looked around and pushed Hyunseung into the little secluded hallway. There was a huge look of shock on this boy’s face, as if he was surprised but still knew what was going to happen. Jiyong pressed his lips against the younger’s, and he felt arms push him off. Hyunseung’s face was burning red, and Jiyong asked why he had been pushed. “Someone can see us, idiot!” He said stalking off. How adorable. He felt his lips, what a magical kiss. He walked Hyunseung to his cousin’s car, and gave him a hug before walking off.
 
Hyunseung POV
 
Oh god. What the . Ohhh…. He kissed me. He KISSED me. The boy I like KISSED. ME. MEEEEE. He missed the feeling of being kissed, honestly.
Today, Jiyong was supposed to come over. He rushed his cousin to bring him home to get ready. He took a shower, shaved everything quickly, and brushed his hair. He texted Jiyong, and to his dismay Jiyong had a “stomach ache” and couldn’t come over. Oh… He was so disappointed.
 
Hyunseung wondered when Jiyong would ask him to be his boyfriend. Wheeennn? He really liked this boy by now. They had rescheduled for Jiyong to come over, but he wondered if he would bail like he did last time. What to do if he did?
But this time the boy came through. He heard a knock at his door, and he instantly felt his heart in his throat. , what was going to happen today?
He let the boy in, and he was greeted with a hug. How cute. At first, it was really boring. They didn’t know what to do, until they sat in Hyunseung’s room just talking. He loved how he could do this, just talking. They cuddled, and talked. Jiyong looked over at Hyunseung, and smiled. He leaned in for a kiss, and he pulled the blankets over them. Oh my…
He continued to be kissed, how sweet his kisses were. He loved this feeling, until his hair began to get messed up. He giggled and jumped off the bed.
“I think you should leave now Jiyong~” He said cutely. The older boy pouted, and took Hyunseung in his arms. “Let me ask you something, Seung.” He smiled. “What is it?” Hyunseung said. “Will you be my boyfriend?” he said with a serious face and tone. “Of course I will.” A simple answer to a simple question, which had a complex effect on Hyunseung’s life.
 
If only he knew what he was doing when he said yes.
 
 
Yesss, I know this chapter is short and I haven't updated in a few days. I want to apologize for the last chapter, I really didn't like that and I think it was poorly written. Can you ever forgive meeee?D: I'm really struggling with this story now, I'm not sure what or how I'm going to make this work. So stay with me, keepy reading, please comment and subscribe. That's what keeps me writing. Thanks for those that have read this far. ♥ Again, I'm sorry for the last chapter.