Sophomore year starts

A series of trapped love

Things with Junhyung remained the same after that day. The two never brought up love to each other again, they didn't share love interests or anything. Mainly because Hyunseung was Junhyung's only love interest and Hyunseung didn't want to hurt his friend that was lovesick. It killed him to know Junnie was hurting because of him but honestly, what could he really do? There was no way he felt the same.

Hyunseung didn't bother himself with that too much because he kept forgetting. Jyunhyung was one of his best friends and he couldn't picture his friend being in love with him. So he'd forget and then remember when he started to mention something about a hot guy or touch Junnie in a flirtatious way.

School was starting up soon, as in tomorrow. The summer had flown by. Time had flown by. Everything just seemed to be going by so fast for some reason. Hyunseung didn't know what to do for his last little bit of summer. Hyuna had left but since Hyunseung was having anymore she hadn't really been any fun. It had been almost three months since he'd had . He couldn't believe he had gone that long without it, he couldn't believe he had the will power. He lit up a cigarette and reflected. During his summer he had quit having , had a best friend confess love, drank a lot of coffee, stayed up really late... ummm... hung out with Woonie. That was about it. He ended the summer with a tv day with Woonie and had him stay the night.

The two awoke in the morning, intensely from the lack of getting up early for almost three months. They were excited for the new year but they also wanted to push it out of their to do list. Going through the familar routine that they hadn't done in so long, the two sophomores went to their first day of 10th grade. "Think you'll find love this year Seung?" Dongwoon said giggling. Hyunseung smiled at his friend and said, "Doubt it. Love doesn't interest me right now." With that, an arm came down around Dongwoon and Hyunseung's shoulders. It was Jin, Dongwoon's boyfriend. The three of them walked down the hallway talking until they had to hurry to their classes before the bell rang.

First period: Digital Media I

A computer class. Hyuna had taken these classes when she was in high school and Hyunseung loved the teacher. She was amazing and basically the only reason why he signed up for the class.

Second Period: Geometry

He was horrible at math. What was he going to do?

Third Period: Microsoft Acess and Excel

Another computer class. This teacher was married to his first period teacher. He also had this class with Woonie!♥♥

Fourth Period: English II

Great. English. Ugh.

Hyunseung floated through the day, not really paying attention. It was all just handing out papers on what to expect for the class and what materials would be needed. There wasn't much effort put into the first few days for Hyunseung. He always started the year with telling himself he was going to do well this time but he always just faded out of that. School was made to be dreaded.

School always came the last few days in August, before you knew it, it was already halfway through September. Hyunseung learned he hated his first period, Geometry was actually easy to him, third period was hated extremely, and English II wasn't half bad. But even so he was already wishing for the summer to come again.

Unlike most teenagers, Hyunseung was trying anything and everything to avoid catching feelings for anyone or even thinking about love. He didn't want to get caught up in that whole mess. His plan was to wait for someone to come find him but he knew if he focused on it, he would be the one that would go looking. There really weren't that many guys that he had any interest in. Of course, he got attached to one (he seemed to do that every year) and that boy had broken his heart too. They all rejected him. Scrolling around on his online profile, he messaged a boy that he thought was cute. He had brown, curly, afro hair and a pudgy face. A skinny body... But he was just so cute!!! He was always posting song lyrics, so he decided to ask the boy about that.