Destiny doesn't lie

Once upon a time... there's a DJ and an Idol

The whole EXO was practicing their dance, History. It was a typical day for the band, of course. Dancing, Vocal Tests, eating together and chatting with each other. EXO-K was preparing for their visit at a radio studio. Unfortunately, EXO-M couldn't make it since they had to come back to China as soon as possible. EXO-K had to be careful not to spit out any personal informations about them, their manager told them.. More importantly, EXO-K had been worried about Kai since he lost contact to them. Leaving the screwed fantasies to the cute maknae, Sehun, he told Kai that he can be kidnapped by his obssessed fangirls anytime and anywhere! They couldn't save Kai for sure! Kai asked Luhan if he can go with him later to buy a new cellphone though Luhan had tight schedules, hence, Luhan couldn't. Kai had no choice but to go with his Mama Kyungsoo since he doesn't to do anything later after the practice. After a few moment, they decided to stop the practice because they've done enough. The others left to change their sweaty clothes.

"Kkamjong~! you have to see someone at our neighbor!" Chanyeol said after drinking his water.

"Who?" Kai looked at Chanyeol, "And please stop calling me that, hyung..."

"There's a very pretty girl there." Chanyeol said.

"Then?" Kai replied back, sounding he wasn't interested.

"Don't say that! I'm sure you're into pretty girls right?!"

"I don't have time for it right? you know that." Kai let out a soft sigh.

"What? you're boring..." Chanyeol was a bit dissapointed.

Obviously, Kai was in a bad mood, he was been dancing expressionless as if he lost his passion for dancing. In addition, Kai wasn't mad at Chanyeol for calling him "kkamjong." It was because when someone is mentioning an anonymous girl, Kai was already thinking of that "short-tempered girl" he met last night. The one who caused his cellphone from being snatched. Kai thought of buying one later in the afternoon his Suho-hyung told him that there'll be lots of dangerou fangirls at daytime. Suho suggested to go at night where no one can see him clearly. The EXO had changed into their new clothes. As usual, admiring themselves at their stunning outfits. EXO-M went back to their dorm to rest for a while before setting off to China again.

~*~

In the lobby, you were impatiently sitting on the red couch, starting to stare randomly at the ticking clock and forgot for a moment that Ryeowook was talking to you.

"__!" Ryeowook cried.

"...Oh, sorry" you said, eyes were still on the clock.

"What are you thinking just now? It seems serious, tell me." Ryeowook seem liked he was concerned due to your occupied look.

"Two things." you responded calmly.

"If you don't mind?"

"Last night, I was walking at the streets and then suddenly, a man bumped at me and it's not even my fault!" you started to rant. 

"Not your fault? What do you mean?" Ryeowook seemed confused. 

"Well, obviously, that man blamed me for losing his goddamned phone."

"So? What did you do?" 

"Nothing!"

"He didn't even take back his words?"

"Nothing! Just nothing!" 

"A shy boy eh...?"

"Which part of it is shy?!"

Ryeowook was about to talk but the manager called you two to start broadcasting. It was supposed to be working at night but when in Sundays, the radio studio will be having specials. You, Sungmin and Ryeowook went to your seats at the broadcasting room. Everyone looked like they were excited to see the guests for today. You didn't wanted to ask because you found it'll spoil the fun.

Broadcasting now on set.

"Good... Afternoon?" Ryeowook started.

"Not sure about the time?" you said teasefully. 

"Ah yes, it's afternoon." Ryeowook sighed nervously.

"I'm guessing everyone is taking naps? Look, no one is commenting in our comment board!" said Sungmin. 

"Let's see... Oh!?" you were so glad to see lots and lots of comments from the listeners suddenly appeared in one glance.

"We have... 20,747... 598 listeners!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"That's a lot~!" Sungmin agreed.

"Now, moving on to the KPOP News." Ryeowook said, "LEDApple releases teaser for their cover of SHINee’s 'Sherlock' LEDApple has been covering songs of famous bands in their own rock style and now they’re read to take on SHINee‘s 'Sherlock'! That's good for SHINee dongsaengs! Now please read the next, __"

"Yes, it's about Super Junior M sunbaenims." you said and continued, "Super Junior-M held their special performances of their latest single “Break Down” on Korean music programs. As Super Junior‘s Chinese subunit, Super Junior-M haven’t had many chances to meet with their fans in Korea, but they’ve prepared special performances for music programs this week. The group released a Korean version of “Break Down” as well."

"Oh yes yes, thanks for watching us." Sungmin said politely.

"I'm surprised that the both of you is here despite your schedules of performances." you said.

"Don't worry about it, now to the next news, I'll read it." then Sungmin proceeded, "It's about EXO"

'EXO... again...?' you said, thinking how many times you had heard countless topics about them.

"You guys know about the Dream KPOP Fantasy  Concert right? EXO received so many love and earned a lot of lots of Filipino fans after singing... uh... don't know how to say this but... "Hawak Kamay"...? or the translation says... "Holding Hands" originally sang by a Filipino singer." Sungmin said, imagining how fun to sing a foreign language.

"Speaking of EXO..." Sungmin spoke again.

"What?" you and Ryeowook said in unison.

"Oops..." Sungmin supposed to be not to tell the guests today but he just did. "I guess it's useless to hide it huh? Okay guys, pay attention! Our today's guests is... EXO-K!" You and Ryeowook clapped their hands.

"We'll be right back in 10 minutes." instead of shutting down the system, the worker who's in charge in music played EXO-K's songs. 2 songs to be exact. You thought that EXO was ridiculously famous, they had just debuted last year but they caught every girl's hearts, young girls or even noonas. In a minute... EXO-K HAD CAME.

"Oh? Welcome welcome!" Sungmin said. 

"Ah... I'm so nervous..." their leader, Suho said.

"Don't be nervous, we've worked on the past right?"

"Yes but... it's international now, the world can hear us."

"You're right but you can talk like we're in Korea." Ryeo reassured Suho. 

"__!?" a familiar man seem surprised.

"Yeol!?" your eyes widened, "What are you doing here?!" 

"I'm the one who should be asking that, what are you doing here? Are you a worker?"

"I'm the... you know... main DJ?" you raised up one of your slim eyerow. "And you...?" you asked next.

"I'm a member of EXO-K."

"No way...!"

"Check my bio?" Chanyeol joked.

"Ah, maybe next time."

"You...! You again!?" another voice butted in. 

"What...? You again!?" you fought back unconciously.

"Don't say back my words will you?!"

"Wait... you two know each other?" Chanyeol questioned.

"He's from last night!"
"She's from last night!" You and Kai pointed at each other.

"So she's the girl you're talking about last night?" Kyungsoo said, making his appearance.

"You tanned boy! Are you not going to apologize about last night? Look! my shoulder is aching since that time!" You said, yelling at Kai.

"It's your fault for not stepping aside!"

"You were running so fast that I didn't see it! you should just told me beforehand!!!"

"Am I seeing a lovers' quarrel?" Sehun said in a whisper but Kai heard it.

"No fighting please?" Baekhyun said somewhat getting aggravated. The tone of his voice shut you two up. 

"Guys we're starting!" Sungmin said.

You didn't wanted to admit this but you really don't like being seated beside Kai. You both weren't looking at each other nor talking. The other members felt uncomfortable, they needed to make things go smoothly but the source of the upcoming trouble was Kai and you. Thus, the broadcasting started. 

"Hello again!" Ryeowook started. "Were you guys excited about our stars today?" 

Of course the fans were.

"So EXO-K, please say hi to your fans." Sungmin said. 

"We are ONE! Hello! We're EXO-K!" 

"Just look at that powerful introduction~ the feeling is really like from outer of the outerspace~!" Ryeowook said. 

"Outer of the outerspace?" you didn't get what Ryeowook said. 

"Suho-sshi, if you would please explain it to __ and to our listeners as well." Sungmin said. 

"Oh sure. Our band name came from a planet called EXOPlanet, a planet outside of the solar system." 

"I see, got it." 

"Our __ can pick up things fast so she won't forget it easily." Ryeowook stated. 

"You see, our listeners have been spamming on our comment board, telling you to introduce yourselves." you finally got your chance to speak but you found it irritating when it was related to Kai. 

"Let's start with Baekhyun-sshi and then D.O-sshi, in order."

"Hello~ I'm EXO-K's Baekhyun. One of the main vocalist."

"Good Afternoon,  I'm EXO-K's D.O  "

"Hi! I'm  I'm EXO-K's Leader, Suho." 

"Hey'a! I'm  I'm EXO-K's Happy Virus, Chanyeol!"

"I'm EXO-K's... Kai..." 

"What's wrong, Kai-sshi?" You could tell Sungmin was teasing him. 

"N-Nothing!"

THE COMMENT BOARD:
"Kai-oppa! You sound nervous! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ"
"I love you EXO-K! I hope you can still host here! ☆~(ゝ。∂)"
"__ doesn't talk to much now."
"I agree!"
"Me too!"

----------
"Now that they mention it, you're not talking too much like you always do huh __?" Sungmin said, feeling suspiciousness. 

"It was just that..." you didn't continued what you were saying instead you kept quiet. 

"Okay so, we just received a lot of questions from of fans right?" Ryeowook said while Sungmin agreed. 

"Let's answer this... This one looks interesting." Smirks were playing on the two's lips. 

"A question for Kai-sshi..."

"Yes?"

"Fan #1538743 said... Now that you're at the Midnight DJ's studio... What can you say about __? Is she really a beauty?" 
The rest bursted out of laughing especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun then followed by Sehun. 

"What's so funny?!" your cheeks were tinted rosy pink. 

"Now hurry up and answer the question, hyung." Sehun said. 

"Do I really need to answer that?" Kai questioned. 

"Yes of course." Sungmin said.  

'Don't answer it!!!' you said on your mind. 

"Well... Uh... Yeah, v-very..." 
Your heart suddenly skipped a beat. 

"Why I can sense a new love here?" said Ryeowook, interested. 

"Ah! Don't say that! You'll making the fans jealous!" Sungmin said. 

You looked at your monitor screen again to look at the comments to confirm if EXO-K's female fans are getting fired up. But no... They were NOT. Instead, they commented... 

"I don't really mind. o(^▽^)o" 
"They'll look good as a couple!"
"As long as it's __, I really don't care if she's paired up with anyone of my biases. (⌒▽⌒)" 

Broadcasting now on standby. Kyungsoo, Suho and Chanyeol called Kai and you to be with them for a moment at the back. 

"I may sound rude but... What happened to the both of you? You're building up some strange atmosphere just earlier." Kyungsoo admitted. 

"He didn't apologize!"
"She's the reason why I lost my cellphone!" 

"Oh cool, bro." Chanyeol said. 

"__, do you want this to be solved?" Suho asked you. 

"So I can work properly." you answered. 

"And Kai?"

"Same."

"Then Kai apologize to __ and __ you apologize to Kai?" Kyungsoo suggested. 

"Okay, look, I'm sorry." Kai said. 

"I'm sorry too..." 

"Apologizing is useless. It can't return back my phone. So don't apologize to me, it's fine. I'm going to buy a new one anyways."

"__, come here." Chanyeol pulled you to him. 

"You know, our Kai can be kind. He mentioned he'll buy a new phone right? How about going with him tonight? We can't come with him." 

"Why is that?"

"We have to buy dinner."

"Then you should just buy it at the same time."

"Aish... We have to buy things for his birthday party tonight. We can't tell him of course."

"Huh? But why me?" 

"You really don't get it aren't you? It's the only thing you can do  to make him go back to normal." 

"I don't really understand but... Okay..."

"Now go, tell him."

"Later... After work..." you told Chanyeol and went back to your seat, pouting like a child.

It wasn't just a 'simple' order from Chanyeol but he had something up on his sleeves.