Who's Fault?

Once upon a time... there's a DJ and an Idol

 

DON'T JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER 
 
It was just another regular midnight in the studio. Mainly playing K-POP Musics all over and over again. Not once, you never played old musics since you just realized it makes you and your listeners sleepy whenever you guys slightly hear of it, they, or even you, preferred listening to new songs. There were still seven workers left in the studio, you still had two hours left to finish your night job. Honestly, you were getting sleepy. You found it odd because you never got this sleepy before, you can even stay for whole twenty four hours. Maybe it was because your partners, Ryeowook and Sungmin suddenly took a day off? but their leader, Leeteuk was here with you. Changing topics, since you love opening your Facebook, Yahoo account and Twitter, you noticed that your listeners had been spamming about a certain band, telling you to play any of their music but in majority, they were asking for the song "MAMA". You were curious, of course, it was your first time hearing such a song title. You searched it up and it instantly showed the results. All the same. And related to... EXO. 
 
'Exo... Huh...? I'm sure I've heard of that... SM's new group? A girl group?' 
 
You started to do broadcasting internationally again. You were in Korea but you can do worldwide broadcasting. 
 
"EXO-K... EXO-M? Can someone explain me those?" You said in a shy but confident tone.
 
"A new band from SM" Leeteuk said. 
 
"I see. As expected from a senior from SM!"
Then Leeteuk smiled as if he was saying 'Haha! I'm so smart!' 
"I laughed really hard with Hae when we saw that the leader kinda look like Shiwon! I was like, I never knew Shiwon has a younger brother." 
 
In a minute, you got a call from your listeners. It might be a fan of that band, you thought. 
"Annyeongseo, DJ __!" the call was from a girl. 
"Oh? That was fast, I'm predicting you're gonna answer me about my question and... Request a song from them?"
"R-right..." 
"So? What is it? I'm searching at the net right now but... I want to hear it directly from a person." 
"Sure!" she simply answered. "You know EXO is a new band from SMent. Their group is divided into two. One is EXO-K which promotes at Korea. Then, EXO-M or EXO-Mandarin which promotes at China."
"Pretty amazing." you said. 
"Absolutely! They are so unique."
"Unique? In what way???"
"Well, each member has its own power."
"Really?" 'Their powers is not true right...?' 
"They can start a FIRE, use TELEKINESIS, stop the TIME, control the WATER and even TELEPORTING!"
 
They were unique indeed. It was also your first time knowing that such band exist. You were thinking if they like alien stuffs. 
"So? Your request?"
"EXO-K's MAMA!" 
'As I thought...'
"Okay then. MAMA by EXO-K now playing." 
 
You decided to see the music video as you play the song. Careless, Careless, shoot anonymous... How new. Heartless, mindless, No one who care about me. You decided it was a sad song. But... No. It ain't a sad song but a song... Calling for help? you say they are calling a woman to help them. It was interesting, you decided. Your listeners were really happy to see you play one of that band's song. While the song was playing, Leeteuk was somewhat dancing to the chorus. He might be watching or listening to it sometimes and (accidentally) memorized the dance or the lyrics. 
 
"Wow... They are really amazing..." you admitted. 
"Yea, Senior Idols are proud~"
"Eeteuk-sshi... you're getting old." 
"True..." Leeteuk said in depression. 
"I guess it's time for us to sleep... No, go now right?" 
"Right. Bye to those ELFs listening! And to the other people listening this night! See you later~ I'll come out in your dreams~!" Then, he giggled after saying that. 
"That sounds erted and horrifying at the same time..." you mumbled. 
 
"I heard that, __."  
 
Midnight DJ Radio now closed. You and Leeteuk bid goodbyes to the workers and left ahead of them. In any moment, you'll be separating your way with Leeteuk. You will be left at this dark streets with only a few street lights opened and lighting the way straight at the side lane. No cars were passing. Unfortunately, Leeteuk, whose staying with s in a dorm, their dorm was nearer to the studio but your house was way too far. As you walk, you suddenly heard running footsteps, getting louder as it got closer. It was because of a man running like crazy as if he did something unpleasant. You were not surprised to see him suddenly popping in front of you but what surprised you was a young man ran to you again and bumped at you. There was a strong impact on your shoulder but you didn't fell on the group. 
 
"Hey! Watch it!" you couldn't avoid to get mad. 
 
"Damn..." the young man who bumped on you cursed. 
 
"Excuse me but, you bumped me and you would just say 'Damn'? How rude...!"
 
"What have you done?!"
 
"What have I done?! I didn't done anything!"
 
"If you would just stepped aside, I can still have my cellphone!"
 
"Aren't you running to fast that I didn't noticed?! How dare you to blame me!" 
 
You kept arguing with that boy. You thought he was really rude. The argument ended in a minute. The boy his back and walked away irritated. Good thing that your house was on the different direction so you won't see him again. 
 
'That girl was kind of cute.'  the boy said to himself as he opened their dorm's door. 
 
"Welcome back, Kai-hyung." A boy named Sehun said. 
 
"Hi, kkamjong~" Chanyeol was the man who said that in a silly manner then Chanyeol resumed playing games with Baekhyun again. Usually, Kai would fight back but he didn't, he just opened his bedroom door and slammed it close. 
"...?!" was D.O's reaction. "What happened?" D.O questioned. 
"I was talking to Lu Han and then a guy snatched it from me!" Kai finally snapped. 
"No way." 
Without knowing, the other four, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun were listening behind the door. Now Chanyeol seems guilty for teasing Kai earlier.